EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » THIS IS REAL EGYPT>>>Do you agree with me?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: THIS IS REAL EGYPT>>>Do you agree with me?
kokokoas
Member # 7412

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for kokokoas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To everybody who want to visit a shiny warm land..
to everyone who want to see charm of sea..
to people like to see clear water with wonderful plenty fish
to who want to touch real hospitality
to people like to dive
people like to surfe
to ..this who like past civilisation
to people like to see desirt and bedwin who live so easy life
to people who like to have really good friends,,just to be friend
to who wants to live days dreaming in fact
to everybody want to see pardise on the ground
i invite you to visit my beautiful land..to EGYPT
Egypt not only black list of this guys who wanna have a girl friend from abroad
and not people wanna ask you for some (bakshish)
not this who wanna sell you something
Egypt is another dream..aren't you agree with me..spicially i ask who have been here before
Welcome to a trusure of land
Saad

Posts: 36 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hunted_Porcelain
Member # 7361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hunted_Porcelain     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey!
I damn agree with Ya!
But are you sure about the friends thing?
I'm so anxious that I wouldn't find any! But I hope things would be better this time!
Thanx 4 the lovely topic...

Bob,

Posts: 116 | From: Cairo - Maadi | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptianbeast
Member # 7516

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptianbeast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
very nice

[This message has been edited by egyptianbeast (edited 03 May 2005).]

Posts: 166 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyptianbeast
Member # 7516

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptianbeast     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
l

Posts: 166 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kokokoas
Member # 7412

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for kokokoas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I gurantee this that in my country you will find real friendship
Posts: 36 | From: Cairo | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangedwoman
Member # 7774

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangedwoman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by strangedwoman (edited 28 May 2005).]

Posts: 2 | From: germany | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree with u wallahi , i love every single place in cairo , especialy at night , and in el husien we el ga7sh we el harram we sharm el sheikh aslan masr tet7ab ba7ebbbbbbbbaha we toul 3omre ba7eeb ahlaha we nefsee aba22a bein ahlahhhhhhhhhha , ba7ebaha ba7eebaha , b3d shahr 7'alas 7arou7laha we aoulaha heya el mona heya el hana heya 7ayatee kollaha ba7ebaha ba7ebaha
Posts: 429 | From: jeddah ,saudi arabia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi, when i read the title of your thread, i thought oh my god, its another egypt bashing foreigner, who is hear to tell us that egypt is not fun and sun but a corrupt society with superficial materialistic people blah blah blah but elhamduellah it turned out to be a pro egypt thread. its great, i love it!

best

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynn
Member # 887

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awww.... so nice! I couldn't agree more!

Posts: 143 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Me too.. even though I was robbed in broad daylight in the street last week!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com