EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » name for me a good hotel please

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: name for me a good hotel please
egyptourguide
Member # 5233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyptourguide   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alslam alikom
this is our way to say hi here in Egypt
meaning peace from the one GOD be with you
could any one here name for me a good hotel 3 stars in sharm with the prices,and some on there to rent a good car with driver in south of Sinai for group about 10 persons
thanks for all replies and have a good day (insha ALLAH)

Posts: 167 | From: egypt | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemonspice
Member # 5667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemonspice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kanabesh is a place i highly recommend. I stayed there 4 nights. It's one of the many 3 star hotels across the line opposite the beach in naama bay. The different thing about them is that they have a unique style of rooms..each room has few steps going down to it, where the bed& tv is, but upstairs near ur door, there's the bathroom.
Extremely clean, friendly staff that keep to themselves unless needed. Ofcourse they have their own beach infront of the hotel just like the rest, and a big pool between the rooms. Their rates were fairly cheap when i was there(july last year) 120le for an egyptian & around 25 euros for non-egyptians pp. Kanabesh is also located just opposite the famous Pacha hotel/nightclub where the nightlife happens. As for trips, almost all hotels in sharm & sinai area arrange trips to the most visited places in within groups and single. They are usually affordable. Ask them once you're there, and dont worry, even if they cant help, they will always recommend someone that the hotel deals with. Not bad i guess..
http://www.sharm-el-sheikh.com/Hotels/Hotels.htm?HotelDetails/Kanabesh/PageForKanabeshInfo.htm~bottom

Posts: 604 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mohamed galal
Member # 7751

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mohamed galal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi I have lots of apartments here at Delta Sharm Its like a 1st class hotel with 6 swimming pools, resturants, full range of shops ect... I have several 2 bedroom or 1 bedroomed villa lots of choice. What are the dates you would be coming and for how long? Very good prices Service is exelant. Please contact me on 01279079840 or email me at mohamedgalal2@hotmail.com Thank you hope to hear from you
quote:
Originally posted by egyptourguide:
alslam alikom
this is our way to say hi here in Egypt
meaning peace from the one GOD be with you
could any one here name for me a good hotel 3 stars in sharm with the prices,and some on there to rent a good car with driver in south of Sinai for group about 10 persons
thanks for all replies and have a good day (insha ALLAH)

Posts: 38 | From: egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com