EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » prepaid for cellular

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: prepaid for cellular
he_love 21
Member # 7690

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for he_love 21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all...can I buy prepaid for celullar in Egypt?and I appreciate if somebody know cheap calling card to call from Egypt to Indonesia?Thanks.
Posts: 184 | From: Maadi-Cairo | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aussiemat
Member # 6132

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aussiemat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi i would also like to know how long does the credit last what is the average cost of text message
Posts: 70 | From: australia | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Credit can last from 1-3 months and local sms cost about 50 piastres.
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
he_love 21
Member # 7690

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for he_love 21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so,in Egypt have prepaid card? How does it cost?I need to buy due my visit to Egypt.Thanks.
Posts: 184 | From: Maadi-Cairo | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lemonspice
Member # 5667

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lemonspice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A prepaid card can cost you between 90le-100le. It will last as long as u keep it, sms costs 50piastres(local&int'l), and calls around 1.20le p/min. We have 2 networks-Vodafone& Mobinil. What else do u want to know?
Posts: 604 | From: Cairo,Egypt | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
he_love 21
Member # 7690

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by lemonspice:
A prepaid card can cost you between 90le-100le. It will last as long as u keep it, sms costs 50piastres(local&int'l), and calls around 1.20le p/min. We have 2 networks-Vodafone& Mobinil. What else do u want to know?

Thank for your info its enough for now woul please 100 le =....US dollar?Thanks

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Assalamu alaykum he_love 21!

Check out this link, it’s a useful one to check on the financial exchange rates from many different countries: http://www.xe.com/ucc/

As far as I know pre-paid cards here can last between 1-3 months, depending on the plan you have.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hatshepsut
Member # 4664

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hatshepsut     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
there is a toourist line avaible if you are planning not to stay longer, it's valid for 60 days and you will have to pay le 75 = $ 12

you can recharge this line with prepaid cards from 25 le up to 300 le - the validity of the card depends on the amount, anyhow the cost for a call are about le 1.75 for inland calls and le 3.50 for international calls

if you are planning to stay longer, ther are a couple of different solutions - you can also check on www.mobinil.com , this is one out of the two networks we have....

anyhting more, you need to know??!!

Posts: 127 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
he_love 21
Member # 7690

Member Rated:
Thanks to all....for the information and replies.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com