EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » SuperJet Cai-Alex

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: SuperJet Cai-Alex
frienda
Member # 7776

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for frienda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know the schedule for Superjet departing from the Cairo airport to Alex? I'm suppose to arrive in Cairo at 1am and I'm not sure if the bus still runs at those hours to Alex. If I must spend the night, do you all have any Western owned and operated hotels near Ramses train station that you recommend?
Posts: 87 | From: cleveland | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann
Member # 106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by frienda:
Does anyone know the schedule for Superjet departing from the Cairo airport to Alex? I'm suppose to arrive in Cairo at 1am and I'm not sure if the bus still runs at those hours to Alex. If I must spend the night, do you all have any Western owned and operated hotels near Ramses train station that you recommend?

Follow this link:
http://www.a-1hotels.com/eg/allaboutegypt/Trains_Schedules/Buses_Time_Table/buses_time_table.htm

As for hotels you could try out the Nile Hilton or Ramses Hilton

Posts: 316 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn you're coming back to egypt ? don't you think egyptians dress too badly and you are way too beautiful to be seen in a country that houses such creatures? don't forget also that if you don't cover youself from head to toe you will be raped. and that the egyptian women will be raging with jealousy from your stunning beauty! honestly girl egypt does not need the likes of you! do us all a favour and don't come!
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
damn you're coming back to egypt ? don't you think egyptians dress too badly and you are way too beautiful to be seen in a country that houses such creatures? don't forget also that if you don't cover youself from head to toe you will be raped. and that the egyptian women will be raging with jealousy from your stunning beauty! honestly girl egypt does not need the likes of you! do us all a favour and don't come!

Actually, I am getting green with envy already, and I am not even in Egypt! Aren't u, 7aya????

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:

Actually, I am getting green with envy already, and I am not even in Egypt! Aren't u, 7aya????

hehe oh yeah i'm raging with jealousy! i mean don't forget that she is a cover girl model, and that exquiste sense of style my oh my how can the egyptian women deal with that!

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frienda
Member # 7776

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for frienda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, you jealous broad, I am coming back to Egypt for ONE month only! I'm going to see my boyfriend and I'm going to take a tour of all the Egyptian sites because i was'nt able to when I was there in April. As for covering up, yes, I've already bought 2 Saudi abayas so hopefully I won't run the risk of getting raped by those animal men of yours. as for the egyptian women, I don't really care about their opinion and specifically yours. i unlike them, have the freedom and the money to live anywhere i want (may it be in a land of inequality like Egypt or a land of full equality like Finland), so perhaps they don't like me for that! I'm just glad I'm not them! And I could care less about your comments. Are you not employed? It seems that you and a few other broads I won't mention just sit in front of the computer all day and just bitch! Work for a living, it's a good feeling to be independent!
quote:

Posts: 87 | From: cleveland | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Yes, you jealous broad, I am coming back to Egypt for ONE month only! I'm going to see my boyfriend and I'm going to take a tour of all the Egyptian sites because i was'nt able to when I was there in April. As for covering up, yes, I've already bought 2 Saudi abayas so hopefully I won't run the risk of getting raped by those animal men of yours. as for the egyptian women, I don't really care about their opinion and specifically yours. i unlike them, have the freedom and the money to live anywhere i want (may it be in a land of inequality like Egypt or a land of full equality like Finland), so perhaps they don't like me for that! I'm just glad I'm not them! And I could care less about your comments. Are you not employed? It seems that you and a few other broads I won't mention just sit in front of the computer all day and just bitch! Work for a living, it's a good feeling to be independent!

i love the way you justified your rudness by saying i'm jealous! why would i be jealous of a woman who is so insecure of her own looks she has to cover herself from head to toe? and by the way i'm a journalist and i make my own money. oh and did i mention that i'm also engaged to a man who thinks i'm gorgous? i dont not have an insecurity problem you do. and pealse do not come to egypt even for that one month. we've had locusts last year and now you?

ps: a saudi abeya is not enough to cover your ugliness, buy an afghani burka!

[This message has been edited by 7aya (edited 21 July 2005).]

primak
Member # 494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for primak         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love cat-fights...so sexy.

Posts: 1516 | From: Cairo | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
buy an afghani burka!

(edited 21 July 2005).]

He he he, this is exactly what my husband wants mr to wear!

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
He he he, this is exactly what my husband wants mr to wear!

hehe no way don't wear that crap, i was just joking. i hate both the afghani burka and the saudi 3abeya.

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ann, thanks a lot for posting that link. Very useful, indeed, thanks again.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann
Member # 106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Ann, thanks a lot for posting that link. Very useful, indeed, thanks again.

You're welcome. I hope the information is accurate.

Have a good weekend
Ann

Posts: 316 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
quote:
hehe no way don't wear that crap, i was just joking. i hate both the afghani burka and the saudi 3abeya.

You should know me better than that, girl! I told him your dreams will come true if you wear one just like the one you want me to wear.

frienda
Member # 7776

Member Rated:
Gosh yes, your another typical oppressed jealous Egyptian broad who deep down wishes she was Western, or else you would'nt have replied with such a snide remark to my question. As for you being a journalist, obviously you do not get much work, because you're constantly on this website. No wonder you don't know about harrassment, you never seem to leave the computer screen. You're probably overweight and bitter, since most 24/7 computer users tend to have weight problems from being so immobile. So your boyfriend thinks your beautiful, let me guess, you met him online as well! We can all post airbrushed photos of ourselves over the internet and look 5 times better than normal. Have you ever considered seeing a psychologist? I don't know you personally but by your responses, you have some definite mental and emotional issues.

quote:
i love the way you justified your rudness by saying i'm jealous! why would i be jealous of a woman who is so insecure of her own looks she has to cover herself from head to toe? and by the way i'm a journalist and i make my own money. oh and did i mention that i'm also engaged to a man who thinks i'm gorgous? i dont not have an insecurity problem you do. and pealse do not come to egypt even for that one month. we've had locusts last year and now you?

ps: a saudi abeya is not enough to cover your ugliness, buy an afghani burka!

[This message has been edited by 7aya (edited 21 July 2005).]

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
Gosh yes, your another typical oppressed jealous Egyptian broad who deep down wishes she was Western, or else you would'nt have replied with such a snide remark to my question. As for you being a journalist, obviously you do not get much work, because you're constantly on this website. No wonder you don't know about harrassment, you never seem to leave the computer screen. You're probably overweight and bitter, since most 24/7 computer users tend to have weight problems from being so immobile. So your boyfriend thinks your beautiful, let me guess, you met him online as well! We can all post airbrushed photos of ourselves over the internet and look 5 times better than normal. Have you ever considered seeing a psychologist? I don't know you personally but by your responses, you have some definite mental and emotional issues.

honeny i'm 163 cm and 49 kilos, is that overweight?, hmm yeah probably for an anorexic like you. anyway i want you to keep saying the rest of that crap over and over until you start believing it meoowwwwwwwwwww

lacalif
Member # 8463

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lacalif     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Ann,

The website you posted was great - however do you know of any website that shows bus schedules from Sharm to Cairo? or from Luxor-Aswan-Luxor?

Also, do these buses offer a/c; restrooms and/or rest-stops?

SuzyQ

Follow this link: http://www.a-1hotels.com/eg/allaboutegypt/Trains_Schedules/Buses_Time_Table/buses_time_table.htm

Posts: 21 | From: Washington, DC | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann
Member # 106

Member Rated:
Hi there

I don't have the requested bus schedules, but I have some other info that might be of use:

The police have decreed that tourists may only ride in buses in the convoy, so you may not be allowed to buy tickets for many of the buses between Aswan and Luxor (4hr; ŁE8), which stop at each town en route, or are "expresses" that only call at Kom Ombo , Edfu and Esna . I think it might be more comfortable to travel by train, more info on http://www.seat61.com/Egypt.htm or by plane.

Cheers
Ann

quote:
Originally posted by lacalif:
Hi Ann,

The website you posted was great - however do you know of any website that shows bus schedules from Sharm to Cairo? or from Luxor-Aswan-Luxor?

Also, do these buses offer a/c; restrooms and/or rest-stops?

SuzyQ

Follow this link: http://www.a-1hotels.com/eg/allaboutegypt/Trains_Schedules/Buses_Time_Table/bu ses_time_table.htm

LDG
Member # 8802

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LDG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx Ann for that link, it was very helpful.

Does anyone know how much it costs by the way??

And man is that chick frienda for real?! if its a joke, then yea thats funny. If ur for real then thats even funnier, but more in a pathetic kind of way.

What are u on about? I googled search this to find the Superjet timetable, and I came accross this, I was like wat on earth?!

Mate, ur the one who DESPERATELY needs some sort of therapist. Did u try seeing Dr Phill? I'm not sure if even he would be able to help someone in such a case as urs, a total NUTcase.

Let me tell u something, i live in New Zealand, which is a western country (in case u dont know geography either), and i dont wish I was "western", like u claim is every egyptians dream lol. We're not actually that empty minded, we have ACTUAL dreams, but that is prolly higher than ur 'super-model' brain can take in so don't try to think that hard or u'll prolly kill urself. Plus I'm damn PROUD of being egyptian and wouldn't want to be anything else!

And just one more thing, egyptian women ARE independent, and ARE successful and are freakin gorgeous! Nothing like mediterrenean beauty baby! So u dont even HAVE anything for us to be jealous about!! lol plus I bet ya ur not even any of what u say u are lol. Just living out some sort of fantasy u got going on in ur head there. Anyway whatever rocks ur boat, prolly see lepricons too and little fairies lol.
So spare us the fictional story about us 'broads' (by the way who even says broads anymore?? are u sure ur not 60 years old?) being jealous and want to have money like u and just so sad that we're not as "beautiful" as u! Maybe Oprah will be interested, naaah doubt even she will be!

Lol ciao and seriously, a professional PSYCHOLOGIST!! I'm sure with all ur money and independence u can get one.

Posts: 3 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacia
Member # 3188

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Frienda--live in Alex but since Jan 11th I have made 4 trips back to the states, SO I have this down pat!!! I usually arrive in Cairo in the middle of the night and then take the shuttle bus over to the Novotel Hotel. It's just a min from the airport, next to the Movenpick. Right now the rooms are 300LE (if you have resident status), but not sure of the tourist price. If you don't want to stay at a hotel and want to go directly to Alex, the bus schedules are endless. There is a big bus terminal right outside the arrival terminal and the buses leave every 30 mins to Alex. I prefer the train--more space and much more comfy. Hope this info helps--enjoy your stay!
Posts: 190 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frienda
Member # 7776

Member Rated:
First of all, learn how to spell. You live in a English speaking country yet you can't even spell right! What's with the ghetto talk? Yes, I've lived in Australia and two other continents and I'm only 25 so I can promise you that I know more about geography than you. Also, you live in NEW ZEALAND not Egypt. Yes, you can be successful in a Western country and be a woman at the same time. I don't think you've ever even lived in your own country. No, childhood does'nt count. If you're so proud why don't you get the hell back to that oppressed dusthole called Egypt and try to even be as successful as you are in New Zealand. I can guarantee you 100% that you'll fail. Also, if you don't want to be Western then why the hell are you in New Zealand!! Go back to Egypt. As for Egyptian women you are NOT Mediterranean. You are an Arab country with no traces of Mediterranean in your present culture. Do not offend the outstanding beauties of the European mediterranean with their sun drenched dewy skin, friendly personalities and amazing fashion sense. ! Some of you girls might be attractive but you all have such horrible attitudes who the hell would want to talk to you all!!! No wonder so many are unmarried!
quote:
Originally posted by LDG:
Thanx Ann for that link, it was very helpful.

Does anyone know how much it costs by the way??

And man is that chick frienda for real?! if its a joke, then yea thats funny. If ur for real then thats even funnier, but more in a pathetic kind of way.

What are u on about? I googled search this to find the Superjet timetable, and I came accross this, I was like wat on earth?!

Mate, ur the one who DESPERATELY needs some sort of therapist. Did u try seeing Dr Phill? I'm not sure if even he would be able to help someone in such a case as urs, a total NUTcase.

Let me tell u something, i live in New Zealand, which is a western country (in case u dont know geography either), and i dont wish I was "western", like u claim is every egyptians dream lol. We're not actually that empty minded, we have ACTUAL dreams, but that is prolly higher than ur 'super-model' brain can take in so don't try to think that hard or u'll prolly kill urself. Plus I'm damn PROUD of being egyptian and wouldn't want to be anything else!

And just one more thing, egyptian women ARE independent, and ARE successful and are freakin gorgeous! Nothing like mediterrenean beauty baby! So u dont even HAVE anything for us to be jealous about!! lol plus I bet ya ur not even any of what u say u are lol. Just living out some sort of fantasy u got going on in ur head there. Anyway whatever rocks ur boat, prolly see lepricons too and little fairies lol.
So spare us the fictional story about us 'broads' (by the way who even says broads anymore?? are u sure ur not 60 years old?) being jealous and want to have money like u and just so sad that we're not as "beautiful" as u! Maybe Oprah will be interested, naaah doubt even she will be!

Lol ciao and seriously, a professional PSYCHOLOGIST!! I'm sure with all ur money and independence u can get one.

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
First of all, learn how to spell. You live in a English speaking country yet you can't even spell right! What's with the ghetto talk? Yes, I've lived in Australia and two other continents and I'm only 25 so I can promise you that I know more about geography than you. Also, you live in NEW ZEALAND not Egypt. Yes, you can be successful in a Western country and be a woman at the same time. I don't think you've ever even lived in your own country. No, childhood does'nt count. If you're so proud why don't you get the hell back to that oppressed dusthole called Egypt and try to even be as successful as you are in New Zealand. I can guarantee you 100% that you'll fail. Also, if you don't want to be Western then why the hell are you in New Zealand!! Go back to Egypt. As for Egyptian women you are NOT Mediterranean. You are an Arab country with no traces of Mediterranean in your present culture. Do not offend the outstanding beauties of the European mediterranean with their sun drenched dewy skin, friendly personalities and amazing fashion sense. ! Some of you girls might be attractive but you all have such horrible attitudes who the hell would want to talk to you all!!! No wonder so many are unmarried!

well i'm also 25 and elhamdullelah i dont consider myself a failure. i have a university degree and ive taken already the first few steps in my career, and my boss thinks i'm very talented. moreover, non of my friends or family members are failures either. stop making ignorant generalizations.
also you said before that you are a drug addict, is that you're definition of success? go to rehab, then come and talk to us about success.

[This message has been edited by 7aya (edited 29 August 2005).]

LDG
Member # 8802

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LDG     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

lol ur some disillusional girl arent ya? Its alright maybe u had a bad childhood. I wont judge. But seriously, try Dr Phill, he's ur last chance man. LOL.

I did live in Egypt and Im going back there for a week to live there and BE SUCCESSFUL! I came to New Zealand coz my dad needed to. I would go back and live there but I have my family here so I can't. U know some of us dont just think of "beauty" lol.

lo 7aya, maybe u can help me out girl. Whats the name of that sea, by Alexandria? I'm not sure u see, im uneducated and unsuccessful, I think it starts with M. LOL So I AM right, u DONT know geography. Maybe while ur learning it grab a quick lesson of history as well.

Lol oh so a second ago we were all ugly. Now we're not ugly but we're unapproachable. lol um right! got double personalities there? SERIOUSLY see some sort of therapist, u really need one! But whatever. Umm btw check some stats, more women are married in Egypt than the US lol and more women are DIVORCED in the US than in Egypt lol. So seriously, save the crap for someone who might actually buy it! lol

Posts: 3 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
frienda
Member # 7776

Member Rated:
You are NOT mediterranean as hard as you wish you were. Just like you are not African. Will you admit that you're more African since Egypt is in Africa and not in Meditteranean Europe? Of course not! Just like Tunisia is in Africa yet I've never met a Tunisian women admiting to be Mediterranean. You are Arabic, why do you not want to admit this! Let me guess, you dye your hair a few shades lighter than your natural colour, use fairness cream, wear coloured contacts and amongst other things to deny your Arabic features. Of course one can be successful in you visit a country for one week. Who would'nt be? About the marriage comment, I keep on forgetting that marriage is the only salvation for a woman in this culture. So it's okay to be in a crappy marriage then be single which, unfortunately many women in Egypt are in this predicament.

quote:
lol ur some disillusional girl arent ya? Its alright maybe u had a bad childhood. I wont judge. But seriously, try Dr Phill, he's ur last chance man. LOL.

I did live in Egypt and Im going back there for a week to live there and BE SUCCESSFUL! I came to New Zealand coz my dad needed to. I would go back and live there but I have my family here so I can't. U know some of us dont just think of "beauty" lol.

lo 7aya, maybe u can help me out girl. Whats the name of that sea, by Alexandria? I'm not sure u see, im uneducated and unsuccessful, I think it starts with M. LOL So I AM right, u DONT know geography. Maybe while ur learning it grab a quick lesson of history as well.

Lol oh so a second ago we were all ugly. Now we're not ugly but we're unapproachable. lol um right! got double personalities there? SERIOUSLY see some sort of therapist, u really need one! But whatever. Umm btw check some stats, more women are married in Egypt than the US lol and more women are DIVORCED in the US than in Egypt lol. So seriously, save the crap for someone who might actually buy it! lol

LDG
Member # 8802

Rate Member
lol frienda ur so full of it.

I would have no problem with saying im african. And yes I am arab and darn proud! But egypt is also in the mediterrenian lol. Did u get that history lesson I told u about? And no I have dark hair, olive skin brown eyes and my arabic and mediterrenean beautiful features and I love them!! Do u use bleech to make ur hair blonder and look more "european" lol!!

Do u realise that ur story keeps changing, hmm I wonder why?! loool

I'm not gonna bother wasting my time with this. Let it go and go get some therapy.

frienda
Member # 7776

Member Rated:
What career do you have? You mention that you are a journalist but you always seem to be on this website. Do you work for Egyptsearch or what? I mean really, over 800 postings in less than a year!! Do you not find this a tad bit weird? Have you ever wondered this is the reason you disagree with so many Westerners on their comments on Egypt? You never seem to leave your room so you really don't have a clue on what's happening in the outside world. What kind of job would allow you to waste so much time if you do have a job? I also live in Egypt(well I go back home tomorrow) and I only have about 30 minutes per day to get on the computer because I have a life outside the computer. In America this is called obsessive compulsive disorder. I know you mentioned that you had problems psychologically, this could be your disorder instead of the nerves that you mentioned. So instead of insulting me you really should try to get help with your obsession with the internet and Egyptsearch.

quote:

well i'm also 25 and elhamdullelah i dont consider myself a failure. i have a university degree and ive taken already the first few steps in my career, and my boss thinks i'm very talented. moreover, non of my friends or family members are failures either. stop making ignorant generalizations.
also you said before that you are a drug addict, is that you're definition of success? go to rehab, then come and talk to us about success.

[This message has been edited by 7aya (edited 29 August 2005).]

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
What career do you have? You mention that you are a journalist but you always seem to be on this website. Do you work for Egyptsearch or what? I mean really, over 800 postings in less than a year!! Do you not find this a tad bit weird? Have you ever wondered this is the reason you disagree with so many Westerners on their comments on Egypt? You never seem to leave your room so you really don't have a clue on what's happening in the outside world. What kind of job would allow you to waste so much time if you do have a job? I also live in Egypt(well I go back home tomorrow) and I only have about 30 minutes per day to get on the computer because I have a life outside the computer. In America this is called obsessive compulsive disorder. I know you mentioned that you had problems psychologically, this could be your disorder instead of the nerves that you mentioned. So instead of insulting me you really should try to get help with your obsession with the internet and Egyptsearch.

heheh i hit a mark didn't i ? you are so bloody racist, you can't belive that an egyptian woman would have a career. and if you look up my posts in ES youll find that most of the threads i open are about social aspects in egypt, which is something i'm very interested in social issues, problems etc. secondly im on the internet often because thats what my job requires i do alot of research plus i stay online while im writing because i get bored if i don't. thirdly and most improtantly what i do or don't do with my life is non of your business. further, youll find alot of western ladies here that post often also and they are also working ladies; how often you post doesn't indicate how succesful you are. anyway, if you think i'm not succesful well who cares, but there are many many many other succesful women in egypt. more than half of egypt's university students are women, half of the govermnental posts are women, go to any hospital and youll find a large number of women physicians. in my publication, the majority are women, we have very few male writers. i've had three different jobs since i graduated, and in all three my boss's were women. frinda you're just a looser who thinks looking good makes you sucessful. and if someone wants to think of themselves as meditirenean they are free, egypt is a large and complicated country and people can identify themselves any way they want, its really none of your buesiness.as for me, i think of myself as an egyptian arab muslim and i'm proud of it. and by the way better make 800 posts in less than a year than be a drug addict like you. i still think you should go for rehab.

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
quote:
lol frienda ur so full of it.

I would have no problem with saying im african. And yes I am arab and darn proud! But egypt is also in the mediterrenian lol. Did u get that history lesson I told u about? And no I have dark hair, olive skin brown eyes and my arabic and mediterrenean beautiful features and I love them!! Do u use bleech to make ur hair blonder and look more "european" lol!!

Do u realise that ur story keeps changing, hmm I wonder why?! loool

I'm not gonna bother wasting my time with this. Let it go and go get some therapy.

LDG, you know in every country the standards of beauty are different. frienda is an airhead who is obsessed with the way she looks. probably however, her looks did not appeal to the majority of egyptian men and thats why she's pissed.
oh and frienda, although there are people obsesed with computers this kind of obsession has nothing to do with OCD, obviously you dont know anything about psychology either. and id rather live my life in the computer, on the internet, reading and writing, than in a crappy fashion magainze like yourself, that only encourages women to become anorexics obsessed with their looks like you.

[This message has been edited by 7aya (edited 31 August 2005).]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com