EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Egypt After Orfi

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egypt After Orfi
wardar
Member # 8221

Member Rated:
Icon 5 posted      Profile for wardar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Has anyone been to egypt after having an orfi marriage, and not wanting to bump into ex, knowing he still has the original papers for the orfi? Can he use them in anyway against the foreign girl?

Cheers, any info would be greatly appreciated

Posts: 60 | From: England | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, wardar, how are you? Well there are various threads about the Orfi marriage issue. Just go to the search function and type in 'orfi'. There you will find a lot of information.

Here is a link for one thread which was not so long ago:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=001183#000000

All the best to you. [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wardar
Member # 8221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wardar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Tigerlily [Smile] It was mothers day here yesterday and i spent it nursing a sick little J, washing sicky bed clothes all day, ahhhhh the joys of being a mum, i wouldnt change it for the world LOL, apart from that im good thanxs, and how are you and your family?
Thanxs for the link, i remember reading that, but i also remember about 2 years ago, reading that some egyptian guy was threatening to throw his orfi wife in prison if she ever went back to Egypt, so im still none the wiser [Smile]

Posts: 60 | From: England | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi wardar...... ignore him!!! You've got friends in Hurghada.... remember, I know this guy through one of my best friends!!!
You can make more problems for him than he can make for you.....
Ignore him..... treat him as the joke he is!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Egypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He cant do anything to her. I think she is the one who can prison him not the vice versa. so yes , ignore him
Posts: 1201 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Warder,

As Samia said, you have friends here, so don't worry your head. Got the pic from J. Tell her we are thinking of her.

--------------------
Whitelily

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wardar
Member # 8221

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wardar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mr Egypt Hi........I dont want to throw him in prison, havnt reason too, I just want to be able to go on holiday without the fear of any blacklash from him.......

Samia, Semsema, thanks, i know I have friends there [Smile] which is one reason why i would want to go back one day, not now but when the time is ready.....
I emailed you last week Semsema so i hope you got it because i was having problems with my P.C if you didnt let me know and ill send it again [Smile]

Mr Egypt
Member # 10436

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mr Egypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Wardar, I didnt mean you should throw him in prison, I meant you have nothing to worry about, come back and enjoy your stay with your friends without thinking of any problems from him. best wishes to you.
Posts: 1201 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wardar.... no backlash...... he's not in a position to do anything.... I know about this guy!!!
Just come.... and enjoy!!! [Smile]

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Warder, yes got it, just been busy but promise to reply soooooooooon. Hugs to J.

Samia, How are you? Still okay I hope.

--------------------
Whitelily

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wardar
Member # 8221

Member Rated:
Thanxs all you put my mind at rest [Smile]

Semsema be sure you will be the first to know if I do come back, and apparently he isnt in Hurghada now anyway, so no need for me to worry about a thing [Big Grin] Cheers Mr Egypt for the best wishes, and samia i owe you a drink and next time im sure ill enjoy Egypt!

mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One question, did your orfi go through the courts or was it a simple signing at a lawyers office?

The one through the courts maybe possibly he could give you a bit of trouble but im thinking it couldnt be much since orfi isnt really recognized as a legal marriage.
If you didnt get it all stamped and officialized through the courts then you havent a thing to worry about, you could simply say he forged it.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wardar
Member # 8221

Member Rated:
Nope thankfully it wasnt done through the courts mysticheart, and i know now from reliable sources that i have nothing to worry about YIPEEEEEEEE [Smile]
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
So get your bum over here girl. Sandwich ready for J.

--------------------
Whitelily

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
One question, did your orfi go through the courts or was it a simple signing at a lawyers office?

The one through the courts maybe possibly he could give you a bit of trouble but im thinking it couldnt be much since orfi isnt really recognized as a legal marriage.
If you didnt get it all stamped and officialized through the courts then you havent a thing to worry about, you could simply say he forged it.

Mystic, believe me, from what I know about this guy, he is in absolutely no position to make problems for Wardar..... we've really got him by the short and curlies.... Hurghada is a small place and everybody knows everybody!!!
I think he won't do anything!!!

WARDAR... FORGET... ENJOY!!! [Wink]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com