EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Holiday in Hurghada

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Holiday in Hurghada
egyro2005
Member # 7938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyro2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey u all, just few advice from who was in Hurghada, plz.I will travel at the begginig of March and i come from Romania.I want to know if it possible to stay with my egyptian bf in his apartament, and if i will have problems with that.It is my first trip there and i dont want to have problems.Any advice it will be welcome for me.
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes... you will have problems staying with him..... don't even try!!!
Unless you get an ORFI paper... which is commonly known as a F###KING PAPER... you'll get hassled.. and an Orfi paper is frowned on by all decent people!
I takt it he's a new boyfriend... or even an internet boyfriend.... correct me if I'm wrong... apologies if I'm wrong... but.. if I'm right, are you really planning to stay in an apartment with a guy you've never met???
And he shouldn't even be suggesting it..... get a hotel.. there are hundreds in Hurghada!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyro2005
Member # 7938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for egyro2005     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are about 1 year and hal toghether, and his is my bf, not an internet bf.He was several times in my country and stay in my apart.Ok i will book a hotel and we will see how to spent the holiday together.Thanks
Posts: 34 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Barbapapa
Member # 10031

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Barbapapa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyro, ask your boyfriend and he will tell you it is not possible, he is the one who knows the rules. Wait until he comes again to your country to be with him "physically". But you will have a great time with him, in his country! Is it the first time you're travelling to Egypt?
Posts: 531 | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyro2005
Member # 7938

Rate Member
Yes, Barbapapa, is my first trip in his country.I hope to have nice time together, even we will not stay in the same room.I will book a single room in a hotel from there
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Egyro, you didn't post very much since you join this forum, but... did you ever read all the threads about those love story between egy men and foreign women?
Since you've met him, in the summer of 2004, did you learn some arabic? Did you find out about his family?
I remember you two had some trust issues along the way. Did you solve them? He trust you enough and you trust him?
It's only a trip in Egypt or is something more? What does your family think about that? You want to marry the guy after a short while? It's a huge gap between our cultures, you know that?
You said you have a son and he has two girls. Are you both divorced? If he told you so, did you see his papers, did you spoke to his kids?
A lot of questions to ask yourself before you go there... egy men are charming, i know they are very different from our guys, but... is this one so charming that you must think from your first visit there to stay with him ...? [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyro2005
Member # 7938

Rate Member
Sadeeqy nu este altceva decat o simpla excursie acolo.Ne vom intilni ca prieteni nimic mai mult.Suntem foarte apropiat amindoi dar nu impingem lucrurile prea mult.Suntem divortati dar nu poate fi vorba de mai mult, am trecut de primul val al tineretii.EL vine destul de mult aici asa ca imagineaza ti ca ne cunoastem destul de bine amindoi
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In celelalte thread-uri pareai mult mai entuziasta, asa ca m-am gandit ca e vorba de ceva mai mult...
Stiu ca viata nu e prea grozava pentru noi aici, si ca o excursie acolo e ceva de vis, asa ca iti doresc sa ai parte de tot ce ai visat... [Smile]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
egyro2005
Member # 7938

Rate Member
Multumesc, pentru incurajari, dar chiar imi doresc sa merg acolo, sa vad la fata locului ca nu sunt doar vorbe(el imi voreste ca despre paradis despre egipt).Chiar am nevoie de o vacanta.Viata noastra e minunata daca stii sa ti o faci cum doresti.Sunt fericita asa cum sunt,sunt peste media multora(nu sunt o parvenita, am un job super bun si imi da satisfactii).Si ma mindresc ca am un baiat superb.SI sa stii ca tot ai nostrii sunt mai buni, asculta la mine am 38 de ani
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Nu ma refeream la viata de zi cu zi! Din cate spui, avem multe in comun...
Egiptul are ceva magic in el, mi-as dori sa pot face o excursie acolo! (mama, ce nevoie am de o vacanta...) [Big Grin]
Bafta multa, distreaza-te, fa poze si sa-mi povestesti cum a fost... [Smile]

pandora
Member # 10146

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pandora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
look into renting a flat..the landlord will charge you a little more to 'look the other way' but it is fairly common...ask around to the locals..they will help you out as it is a tourist town and they can make a little off finding renters for the flats...not trying to offend anyone, but that is how it works...

--------------------
life life long, for it is short...pandora

Posts: 98 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pandora:
look into renting a flat..the landlord will charge you a little more to 'look the other way' but it is fairly common...ask around to the locals..they will help you out as it is a tourist town and they can make a little off finding renters for the flats...not trying to offend anyone, but that is how it works...

NOT TRUE!! You go into a flat with an Egyptian guy.... you can pay the landlord all you want...if you upset someone(ANYONE!!) they can have the tourist police there in a flash... you won't have any great problems... but boyfriend will!!! he can be thrown into jail, or, if he's not originally from Hurghada, or can prove he's working there, he can be thrown out of Hurghada altogether!!
Take note.... Tourist police are very bored in Hurghada.. too many cops, too little excitement!!! So, they're always happy to follow up on any reports!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com