EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Welcome Back In Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Welcome Back In Egypt
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Back In Egypt
The Ministry of Tourism kicks off a public awareness campaign

http://egypttoday.com/article.aspx?ArticleID=6793

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Timo
Member # 7193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Timo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i think it a very good step ...altho late...Egypt is not a country that depends alot on tourism industry just from last april ...and i think its alot connected to the Bombing that happend in Dahab and sharm ...raise the logic to the comunity that terrorists r not just booming far away expesnive resorts ...but also ur own income in Cairo ...its all linked ...bec the impression i get from alot of ppl that Dahab or sharm is in another country than their own ...if u remember in the 90's when there was bombing and terrosit actions in the middle of cairo ...all the comunity was allerted and was against islamists
Posts: 420 | From: LALA Land | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gail
Member # 6886

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Gail     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tigerlily,

Thanks for posting this. I might have to subscribe when I return to the states. I am leaving the U.S. for Egypt on Monday, July 17th. I can't wait. It's been a while since I've checked in on ES, but I wanted to see if any of my familiar friends are still here. Any other words of wisdom for me?

Posts: 332 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com