EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Why, why why , why??????????????????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Why, why why , why??????????????????
moonpearlgirl
Member # 12129

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for moonpearlgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am new to ES. Tell me please, about these scams that egyptian men ask you to send them money? I had somebody tell me that it was common knowledge. I guess I am just to naive and innocent. I have been a foolish girl. My heart was too open. Now, I feel so cheated. I was in love with an egyptian man, who said he wanted to marry me and love me forever. First, he asked for small amounts, then grew to more. Now, he can cast me away so easily. Makes me want to hire a private detective. How does one go about that? Please talk to me anybody. Tell me your stories.

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 10 user(s) have voted.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

Posts: 11 | From: united states | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigolo Buster
Member # 6153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigolo Buster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by moonpearlgirl:
I am new to ES. Tell me please, about these scams that egyptian men ask you to send them money? I had somebody tell me that it was common knowledge. I guess I am just to naive and innocent. I have been a foolish girl. My heart was too open. Now, I feel so cheated. I was in love with an egyptian man, who said he wanted to marry me and love me forever. First, he asked for small amounts, then grew to more. Now, he can cast me away so easily. Makes me want to hire a private detective. How does one go about that? Please talk to me anybody. Tell me your stories.

Gigolo???? It appears that way. [Mad]

GB at your service [Wink]

Posts: 20 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gigolo Buster:
quote:

LOL..... you always show up when needed [Big Grin]

I love your name [Big Grin]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
okieborn
Member # 12140

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for okieborn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry you got taken, but you just got a bad one. I have been involved with one for 8 months and he never ever ask for money
Posts: 1 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
cause men suck thats why. Never really had a problem with this but mostly men think only of themselves. Mostly.

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
al-Kahina
Member # 12077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for al-Kahina   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mysticheart:
cause men suck thats why. Never really had a problem with this but mostly men think only of themselves. Mostly.

How could a man who sucks be thinking of himself?
Posts: 3168 | From: If you don't like it, don't look or read it! | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mysticheart
Member # 6838

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mysticheart   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hahahaha
wasnt meant in the literal sense

--------------------
http://image.lafemmebonita.com/c/av879029.jpg

Posts: 2410 | From: Indiana, USA | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigolo Buster
Member # 6153

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Gigolo Buster     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chinderella angel:
quote:
quote:

LOL..... you always show up when needed [Big Grin]

I love your name [Big Grin]

Hi Cinderella!

Thank you for the compliment....it is greatly appreciated. You seem like a nice person.... would you like me to send you a coupon for one free Gigolo or one Khawal at half price (Khawal Buster always gets his money [Roll Eyes] ), just let me know and I will email you one ASAP

Best regards

GB

[Smile]

Posts: 20 | From: egypt | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hi Cinderella!

Thank you for the compliment....it is greatly appreciated. You seem like a nice person.... would you like me to send you a coupon for one free Gigolo or one Khawal at half price (Khawal Buster always gets his money [Roll Eyes] ), just let me know and I will email you one ASAP

Best regards

GB

[Smile] [/QB]

Thanks GB for your generous offer..... i am sure your esteemed serive is of great help.... but i am in no need for it right now

Your work & efforts are appreciated here on ES [Wink]

What about Khawal busting? I love that service [Big Grin]

It is of utmost impotance ...... [Wink]

Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moonpearlgirl
Member # 12129

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonpearlgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what is the meaning of khawal?
Posts: 11 | From: united states | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moonpearlgirl
Member # 12129

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for moonpearlgirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigolo Buster, may I get a coupon????? [Frown]
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must go to a different part of Egypt to everyone else - I never been seen any of these gigolos or been propositioned - not that I'm willing to give any of my money away!

I am sometimes accompanied by a 13 yr old boy though who glares at any man who shows an interest in me wherever we are!

Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark2006     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chindrella you love this service you know what it mean ???
moonpearl the meaning of (khawal) is ( Gay )

Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He does want to go to Luxor for his 15th birthday - but don't worry about me - I'll be far too busy exploring the sights with my son and enjoying ourselves, the usual holiday stuff. Hopefully get to know a few locals, families and he usually finds someone to play football with! I know how to take care of myself.
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kaye
Member # 11525

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kaye     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
moonpearlgirl
quote:

http://www.drphil.com/shows/show/760 try this moon Dr. Phil & Oprah are wanting to expose people from other countries. Good luck moonpearlgirl and God Bless! [Smile]
Posts: 108 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

quote:
Originally posted by mark2006:
chindrella you love this service you know what it mean ???
moonpearl the meaning of (khawal) is ( Gay )

LOL...... [Big Grin]
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why would you want to hire a private detective now? Just forget about the guy and be more careful. I don't understand why women would send money to men. That baffles me.

quote:

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark2006     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry what it mean????!!!!!!!!!!!
Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
moonpearlgirl
Member # 12129

Member Rated:
Hi Mark, I tried to send you a private message but your email is full, it would not allow me. Thanks
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i would hire a policeman instead to F....k the bastard real good!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
www.excitingegypt.co.uk

Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Hi Moonpearl , sorry i just saw your post right now and emptied my mailbox , hope to hear from you soon ,
Thanx

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com