EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Philadelphia to Washington

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Philadelphia to Washington
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey everyone

Does anyone know the most modest way for travelling between philadelphia to washington DC and back and if there exists any other cheaper forms of transport other than flights..

my best regards

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EgyptianDoc77:
hey everyone

Does anyone know the most modest way for travelling between philadelphia to washington DC and back and if there exists any other cheaper forms of transport other than flights..

my best regards

Hi, EgyptianDoc.

I live in DC. Philadelphia is about a 2 hour drive from DC. There are plenty of busroutes available, as well as the Amtrak train. I love taking the train up and down the east coast. I just ran a quick check on ticket prices, and they are as low as $40 one way for one person.

www.amtrak.com

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wonderful; thanks alot dear, this was really helpful..Bless you
Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heah egy.doc77 are you home yet?
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

quote:
Originally posted by micky azzam:
heah egy.doc77 are you home yet?

hey Micky

yes finally back but after an awful flight really, never gonna use that airlines again..But will join u back soon in philadelphia once more and for one full month this time ..hahaha

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chef Mick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great when????????/ and what airlines did you go on?
Posts: 9443 | From: USA...... | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

well probably in a month time ; will let u know when iam settled on the exact date..

I used KLM but i got really sick with the long transits at Detroit and then a longer transit in Amsterdam and finally back to cairo ..actually not the first time to use KLM but this time was very hectic..

hope ur papers and stuff with hubby going well ..

Chef Mick
Member # 11209

Rate Member
no they arent they are at a stand still . why dont you just fly out of phila. then to germany then home 11 hours total. i left you a message on yahoo messenger [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com