EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Karaoke

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Karaoke
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guys is there a karaoke bar in cairo, im crazy to sing and this will make my week perfect if i can find a karaoke bar,
Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sunburnt
Member # 4986

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sunburnt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Harry's bar in the Marriot in Zamalek
Posts: 167 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sunburnt:
Harry's bar in the Marriot in Zamalek

Harry's bar is still popular among expats? Well, I used to sing there too and met many interesting people. [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yorkshire rose, Egyptians love and enjoy Karaoke singing! You will find couple of spots (especially in bigger hotels) where they perform evenings like that.

I was a regular at the Los Amigos bar at the Semiramis hotel but I think it changed names.

Check out the following link:

www.yallabina.com

I am sure others can give you better hints where to find a good Karaoke bar in Cairo.

Cheers! [Smile]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by yorkshire rose:
guys is there a karaoke bar in cairo, im crazy to sing and this will make my week perfect if i can find a karaoke bar,

And if you won't find one, there's always Internet!

http://www.kariokebar.com/

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yorkshire rose
Member # 12072

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for yorkshire rose   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks guys, im gonna do some hunting
yipee, i just love karaoke

--------------------
Alison Faragalla

Posts: 4149 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Graf_Genn
Member # 11802

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Graf_Genn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have been to a few places in Mohandeseen that had almost all of the patrons doing Karaoke. I do not like Karaoke so I didn't pay attention to the names of the places; I didn't want to return [Razz] Overall the places were nice, had decent food and coffee, and the patrons were very pleasant. There were no foreign people at these spots, so Mohandeseen may be the place to go if you want to be with Egyptians.
Posts: 345 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
zeina20
Member # 569

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for zeina20     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HI
There is karaoke in deals Mohendeseen every Saturday evening , it's in goal gamal st., off gameet el dowal , 1st street after hardees .
have fun

Posts: 47 | From: tour guide | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com