EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Does anyone know....

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Does anyone know....
deborah
Member # 2372

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for deborah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all,

Can anyone tell me if the Pyramisa Isis hotel in Luxor provide cots? We've booked to go end of November and our travel agent informed us that the hotels usually provide cots when you have booked for an infant but we just wondered if anyone here knew for sure? Oh and whats the availability of highchairs in restuarants? Thanks in advance x

Posts: 22 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why dont you call the hotel direct??It doesnt cost much,doest it?? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

--------------------
www.excitingegypt.co.uk

Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ayisha
Member # 4713

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ayisha     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi deborah, is it your first visit??

I would assume that the Isis in luxor will have cots for little ones, most hotels do and they will do thier utmost to make you comfortable and if they dont have one they will borrow or find one so dont worry.

Im sure I have seen highchairs in some restaurants but cant remember which ones. There are many different restaurants in Luxor though but all will normally do anything they can to make you feel comfortable.

How old is the little one??

Where are you from? if you are in UK i have a number you can call so that any call to Egypt is 10p a min which is not as expensive as BT direct, let me know if you need it. I might also have a number for the Isis too if you need one.

--------------------
If you don't learn from your mistakes, there's no sense making them.

Posts: 15090 | From: http://www.egyptalk.com/forum/ | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They have cots Deborah and the Isis is a nice hotel too!
Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
deborah
Member # 2372

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for deborah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ayisha, Many thanks for your reply. This isn't my first visit, it will be my sixth, however, when i visited before I didn't have the little one then, so wasn't on the lookout for highchairs! My daughter is 21 months. My husband is Egyptian, we are finally going back to Luxor to see his family, haven't seen them in 2 and a half years, so his mother hasn't seen our daughter yet, needless to say she is really looking forward to finally seeing her grandaughter! We are from UK and I've got Isis number if I decide to ring them. Tootifrooti - Thank you for your reply too. Just feeling a little anxious because this is our first holiday with the little one. Thanks again x
Posts: 22 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Demiana
Member # 2710

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Demiana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Deborah,
You can take a good stroller for distances on the airport and in Egypt and for little naps. Otherwise, if it is there it is allright, but you have something to improvise with anyway.
Be carefull of the food though, you can have a severe diarrea. I took a lot of cookies and crackers with me, and enough to drink till we were able to do some shopping.
I believe not all have this problem but me and my kids suffered to much, I will always be carefull.

Posts: 1419 | From: Amsterdam, Netherlands | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com