EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Luxor driver

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Luxor driver
aladdino28
Member # 626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aladdino28   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here you are an interesting home page of a driver in Luxor who try to use the internet tools to develop him self and offer his services.
Tayeb Omarn Ali, driver from Luxor.
if you wish to visit the Oasis of the western desert, he has great experince with it..
to see his webpage: http://affordableegypt.tripod.com/index.html

Posts: 84 | From: Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Questionmarks
Member # 12336

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Questionmarks     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good initiative, Tayeb! In my opinion you can only learn to know a country when you are guided by a local. I always try to do so, and in this way you see the nicest places, the best information, and it is always safer! When people don`t want to stuck for 2 or 3 weeks in the near of their hotels, visiting beaches, hotels and hard-rock-cafe`s number that much in their life, a guide like you is something to recommend.
Wish you succes!

--------------------
“Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and rightdoing, there is a field. I will meet you there.”

Posts: 7202 | From: EU | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
panman
Member # 12506

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for panman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey hey Tayeb ive know him 18 years .what a talker he is lol
Posts: 57 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com