EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Experience Egypt On Line (Video + Stills)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Experience Egypt On Line (Video + Stills)
IntrepidBerkeleyExplorer
Member # 2514

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for IntrepidBerkeleyExplorer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Movie that was 5,000 Years in the Making.

In my film “King Tut, Ramses, and Me”, the Intrepid Berkeley Explorer time travels through Egypt; featuring the Pyramids of Giza, and a talking Sphinx; King Tut; the temples of Luxor (Thebes); sailing on the Nile; Cairo mosques; and much more.

This is a free, non-commercial, streaming video on the Windows Media Player. No ads and no strings attached. I sell absolutely nothing. All you need is a high speed internet connection.

My video site is:

http://intrepidberkeleyexplorer.com/Video.html

The gallery of still pictures from Egypt can be viewed with any modem at:

http://intrepidberkeleyexplorer.com/Page9.html

There are over 30 of my other amateur travel videos on-line from all 7 continents. Visit Italy, England, Antarctica, Bali, Australia, China, Russia, Florida, Mayan Pyramids, Kenya, Hawaii, Greece, American National Parks, or Turkey; see elephants, whales, penguins, or polar bears.

The planet is yours, including my Home Page giant galaxy of still pictures at:

http://intrepidberkeleyexplorer.com/

The Intrepid Berkeley Explorer

Posts: 23 | From: Berkeley, CA, United States | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
An Exercise in Futility
Member # 9889

Icon 1 posted      Profile for An Exercise in Futility         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
bump
Posts: 5593 | From: Egypt | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
caseyallenc
Member # 19875

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for caseyallenc   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the tips

--------------------
Casey Allen

Posts: 1 | From: New York City | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tyler dever
Member # 19898

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tyler dever   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
awesome!

--------------------
hello

Posts: 1 | From: Woodland Park, CO | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mayabandu
Member # 18475

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mayabandu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fantastic! I'm planning a trip to Egypt in the fall. I can't wait to see this stuff in real life [Smile]

--------------------
Ecstatic to tour Egypt!

Posts: 18 | From: Texas | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jhon1221
Member # 20512

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jhon1221   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi
Posts: 1 | From: Alaska | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.brandsokay.com
Member # 20882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.brandsokay.com   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome to the www.brandsokay.com

--------------------
2012 new basketball shoes,We come from China supplier,
Wholesale and retail all kinds of high quality sports shoes,
basketball shoes, running shoes, casual shoes

Posts: 2 | From: china | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
www.brandsokay.com
Member # 20882

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for www.brandsokay.com   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome to the www.brandsokay.com

--------------------
2012 new basketball shoes,We come from China supplier,
Wholesale and retail all kinds of high quality sports shoes,
basketball shoes, running shoes, casual shoes

Posts: 2 | From: china | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aysugnacar
Member # 20915

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for aysugnacar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Eager to watch this movie. By the way the first post was full of links, couldn't read much. Going Egypt in the next falls. Waiting for Cairo and visit to the largest pyramids.small ships registry
Posts: 1 | From: 121 Outerbelt Street | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lucky Patcher
Active
Member # 22845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lucky Patcher   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have not visited Egypt yet but I have viewed some of the movies where there is a discussion about Egypt and many games that I played so I would love to visit Egypt and counter those pyramids.
https://luckypatcher.playstoredownloads.org/lucky-patcher-for-iphone/

--------------------
https://luckypatcher.playstoredownloads.org/

Posts: 1 | From: New York | Registered: Oct 2017  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com