EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Visiting Egypt » Study Arabic in Egypt (Arabeya Intensive Winter Program 2016)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Study Arabic in Egypt (Arabeya Intensive Winter Program 2016)
Arabic4
Member # 19534

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Arabic4     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Our intensive rich and varied Arabic program, with interesting offers to Arabic learners of all levels, including absolute beginners, and with diverse interests. We offer small group program (2-5) in Modern Standard Arabic (MSA) & Egyptian Colloquial Arabic (ECA). Standard courses are four weeks long, but the course length may differ depending on your request (minimum two weeks)

Course includes:
v Accommodation (Abed in a double room at our school accommodation)
v Free Airport Shuttle from the airport to the accommodation
v Free Placement Test
v Free Certificates.
v Choose between MSA and ECA or combined

for more information, please visit:
http://www.arabeya.org/winter-intensive-program-2014-2015

Posts: 358 | From: Egypt | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adan
Banned
Member # 22949

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for adan   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have gone through this post because it's related to my topic and I am also want to introduce another study point for the student who wants to study abroad and https://www.olderiswiser.com/work-career/blogs/sharing-links please review complete guide for next level study which helps to make career bright and successful.

--------------------
welcome

Posts: 8 | From: CA | Registered: Sep 2018  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brendann
Member # 23055

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brendann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most of the students find it difficult to write a good essay to complete their assignment because they even don't know what should be included when writing an assignment but now students easily find this website to write my essay unique and without errors, They are quite economical and know everything about writing.
Posts: 1 | From: CA | Registered: Apr 2019  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com