EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » What made you to move to Egypt?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: What made you to move to Egypt?
Marianne
Member # 2179

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Marianne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any good or bad comments are welcome.
Posts: 72 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Comte de Monte-Cristo
Member # 1331

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Comte de Monte-Cristo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Work, 5th yr so far... so good
Posts: 87 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kawsar
Member # 3177

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kawsar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my husband of course!
we met on ´90 in germany where he was living since 12 years at that time.
one day we decided to visit his family in egypt, and some days later we were already sure, that we can give it a try to live there together.
that was on ´91.
we married in cairo, built our family and our future in hurghada
AND
i never regret it!

Posts: 45 | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I came to live in Egypt because I wanted to see the "world", well I wanted to experience another culture and a different life. The three years I spent in the country were fascinating and are unforgetable.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Why Egypt? ..."
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/Forum2/HTML/002959.html

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roddy
Member # 3805

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for roddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
egypt is woderful...but?
quote:
Originally posted by Marianne:
Any good or bad comments are welcome.

Posts: 120 | From: clevedon..uk | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com