EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » decieved by TERMS

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: decieved by TERMS
wacobaco
Member # 3640

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wacobaco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*** OK Monica, taking this topic from fully-loaded thread to a new one ..i would like to say something about this term "sex tourism" which i met 4 the first time here in this forum, and read about million times (even didn't write a word about it before) but now i like to clarify some points, in Egypt the only kind of prostitution, as far as i know, is the woman prostitution, i mean according to our principles and believes, when man wants to have sex with woman, he has to pay, and this what our constitution forbid, but did u ever heard about woman has a lust over man so she seduced him by money? so it is only for woman,
Posts: 66 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wacobaco
Member # 3640

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for wacobaco     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but what about gigolos? they r 2 kinds, the true one with elder women (who has nothing to give but money, having desire for sex which they didn't do long time ago, coze there r no chances for them in their countries) here comes immoral needy Egyptians and play such a role (both r knowing what they r doing and agreed on that) and till now i didn't find a 50+ or 60+ women complaining about such thing.
second type (we shouldn't consider it a prostitution like other types (women, or men with elder women) it is the common case here..beautiful young western girls have much 2 offer, and having many chances 2 get whoever they like from any place in the world (not limited abilities like 50+) but 4 many reasons (adventure, passion, new kind of people, eastern magic..) they fall in love..but facing not gigolos, but opportunist, immoral,conscienceless..guy think of her as a golden chance to save his life, or the best investment...and so on..so actually "sex tourism" is found but both parties r not talking about it coze they agreed and like to go on..but what we have in this forum is just separate cases for inhuman people (have nothing 2 do with nationality) .. it is my opinion..no offense 4 any one

Posts: 66 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wacobaco....did you ever hear the term:gigolo? it is a universal term for that description, a man that gets paid. It is as disgusting as the other way around. But obviously friend, it exists. Are we going to hide from reality?

What I've been trying to point out for those who fall for that disgusting type, is do not believe anyone that tells you I love you anywhere in the world without knowing who on earth you are and also that respectful Egyptian men DO NOT accept money from a woman.
That's what I've been trying to do here, on ES, and a lot!!! It;s getting redundant...but I do not give up!

So what you could do as a respectful Egyptian man, is to underline, here, and/or also on the 'what is love' thread actually, that a respectful Egyptian man never never never accepts money or asks for money from a woman in general, for anything, unless they become a family, based on true Egyptian traditions, and they both contribute to build a life in a very bad economic situation...!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by wacobaco:
*** OK Monica, taking this topic from fully-loaded thread to a new one ..i would like to say something about this term "sex tourism" which i met 4 the first time here in this forum, and read about million times (even didn't write a word about it before) but now i like to clarify some points, in Egypt the only kind of prostitution, as far as i know, is the woman prostitution, i mean according to our principles and believes, when man wants to have sex with woman, he has to pay, and this what our constitution forbid, but did u ever heard about woman has a lust over man so she seduced him by money? so it is only for woman,

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 14 March 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wacobaco, I guess we were writing at the same time, so you were tackling the gigolo issue about the older woman younger man syndrome. Well, as far as I understand, it still exists, it is sex tourism, and the women obviously know exactly what they are doing, so why should they complain. Whereas the ones that have a broken heart, on this forum, after coming back from Hurghada, Sharm etc...and meeting some weirdos online...chat and webcamers, are within a category of not 'aware' of the gigolos and they believe they met a handsome Egyptian that is just 'poor' and needs some financial assistance to move on in life. Some do go for a sex adventure and then think they fell in love...it's a total filthy mess as you noticed. Who should we blame, the Egyptian gigolos? the young sex tourists? the 50+ sex tourists? the Egyptian government? the economy?

So I say to some, the easy way out is if you do not want a 'mess' use your intelligence. And to others, I say please do not judge our respectful Egyptian men, by a bunch of sleezy ones. Sotty raaaah....
Got to leave unfortunately...

We can talk later.....!

quote:
Originally posted by wacobaco:
but what about gigolos? they r 2 kinds, the true one with elder women (who has nothing to give but money, having desire for sex which they didn't do long time ago, coze there r no chances for them in their countries) here comes immoral needy Egyptians and play such a role (both r knowing what they r doing and agreed on that) and till now i didn't find a 50+ or 60+ women complaining about such thing.
second type (we shouldn't consider it a prostitution like other types (women, or men with elder women) it is the common case here..beautiful young western girls have much 2 offer, and having many chances 2 get whoever they like from any place in the world (not limited abilities like 50+) but 4 many reasons (adventure, passion, new kind of people, eastern magic..) they fall in love..but facing not gigolos, but opportunist, immoral,conscienceless..guy think of her as a golden chance to save his life, or the best investment...and so on..so actually "sex tourism" is found but both parties r not talking about it coze they agreed and like to go on..but what we have in this forum is just separate cases for inhuman people (have nothing 2 do with nationality) .. it is my opinion..no offense 4 any one

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 14 March 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymon
Member # 3727

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monica ...

Sorry My computer was down ... please contact me at raymon(a)youregypt.com

------------------
----------------
Raymon www.youregypt.com

Posts: 288 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com