EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Something About me for Egyptian Women

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Something About me for Egyptian Women
brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi!To all the Beautiful Egyptian Women who use this forum. I would like to tell you a little about myself.

I am from Pittsburgh, Pennslyvania which is in America. I am a white 32 year old Male. I have brown hair down to my shoulders and dark deep blue eyes. I am of average build. I am not bad looking. 5 ft 10 inches at 160lbs.

I am currently working and living in China.

I believe a relationship should be based upon sharing your joys and sorrows in life. Trusting each other, respecting each other, and most important of all being happy together.

You know falling in love is the easy part, but staying in love that is another matter. You know what is good about love? Is that after you fall in love you continue to stay in love learning new things about your partner everyday let them be little things that you like or don't like about your partner. The little things you don't like about your partner you do because that is what love is all about.

I hope my partner (hopefully Egyptian) will be able to talk to me when she is sad and down. Talk to me when there is a problem in our realtionship. She can always use my shoulder to cry on. I hope I can talk with her to when I feel sad or that I know that a problem is in our relationship.

I want my partner (hopefully Egyptian) to be able to have her career, her freedom and her family and friends. My friends family and friends would be her family and friends and I hope the same goes for me in regards to her family and friends.

If you like what you have read please let me hear from you.

In short I hope to find my Egyptian Queen!

Posts: 432 | From: China | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

So, Brian04, let me help you a little more to get interest from Egyptian females here on this forum.

At first I push your message up to the top again and by the way - you should really give a private e-mail-address in this matter.

Good luck in finding your "Nefertiti"!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brian04     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TigerLily thanks for the advice!

I hope any Egyptian ladies reading my post will find it interesting. If so please send me a private e-mail to me.

Here is my e-mail address: briantodd_cn@yahoo.com

I really do hope to find my Egyptian Queen.

Salam,
Brian

Posts: 432 | From: China | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karinfarid
Member # 3352

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karinfarid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dear Brian,

you seem to be a really nice guy, I wish you all the best to find the love of your life in Egypt or any other place.

From your postings I get the impression that you are drawing in your mind pictures of the country, and the people, but I would ask you to not put your expectations too high, so that when you finally come, won't be too disappointed if reality does not live up to your imagination.

Egypt surely is a great country with great people, but they live now and the pharaonic spirit and culture has faded away a long time ago, only stones (temples, pyramides, etc.) are left of this time.

Secondly, if you consider marriage with an Egypt. woman keep in mind, that 90% of Egyptians are Muslim, and a muslim girl will not marry you as a Non-Muslim. That narrows down your choice to the christian girls in the country, if you do not consider becoming a Muslim also.

All the best and salaam, Karin

Posts: 295 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Where are the ladies?

Somebody give me an e-mail.

I guess I am not interesting :(

Salam,
Brian

[This message has been edited by brian04 (edited 17 March 2004).]

BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
brian , my friend, first let me tell u something and i hope u get the msg , if i have a sister , and she told me that someone working from outside egypt want to marry her, and also says that things u said, i will totally refuse, we have our own family traditions, if u really want to have ur nifertity , then u must get connected with the egyptian socity , and also try to live in egypt for a while, this will help u much

------------------
BoBBoSS

Posts: 249 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, Brian, read some books about Islam for the timebeing, keep also reading ES and prepare yourself with some Arabic lessons (to impress your future-in-laws - you know how important THEY are!).

Other than that I wish you a wonderful time here in Egypt upon arrival, I believe you mentioned earlier you will come to Cairo in autumn, so all the best to you in finding your woman.

Questions I got for you though: How come an Egyptian woman? You live right now in China, you didn't find anyone interesting there? Did you ever meet an Egyptian woman? Is one of your friends married to one of these wonderful ladies?

Let us know. Thank you.

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 18 March 2004).]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
BBoss,
Thanks for your reply that is what I exactly what I am going to do. When I come to Egypt I will be staying with my host family. I plan to stay in Egypt for at least 3 to 4 months.

Your points are valid. Thanks for your comments.

Salam,
Brian

brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
Hi TigerLily,
Well I have been in China for 5 years now. I am a teacher here. I have worked in Hong Kong for 3 years.

I have soem Egyptians friends here in China.
Both Men and Women mostly they are studying Chinese here.

And yes, one of my friends who is from Australlia got married to his Egyptian wife.

And I find my Egyptians friends very friendly, more friendlier than the local chinese people here in China.

I also had a muslim girlfriend before when I was 26 years old. She was from Singapore, but she was Malaysian. Her family though were pretty open minded about our relationship. Eventually It didn't work out. Wasn't because of religious reasons or anything like that. It was I had to move from Singpore to Hong Kong to take my new job.
Her family wanted her to stay in Singapore.
So she respected the wished of her family and so did I.

TigerLily where are you from?

Salam,
Brian

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Thank you for your answers. So you not just imagine something together.

I just saw your other thread about your vacation plans. And I think you choosed the right way. Live with a native family (make sure they "feed" you all the traditional food and I am sure they will) and get to know Egypt not only as a tourist.

Also, talk to Egyptians about the wedding proceedings so you come with a good knowledge.

Other than that if you REALLY want to be your future wife Egyptian its up to you to choose the RIGHT woman. As Bobboss mentioned take your time. I do not believe this one month while your on vacation will lead you to something serious - you really need to move there for a while.

So how are the Chinese people? Unfortunately I haven't been there yet but I always had the impression that Asians in general are quiet and friendly at least I can say this about the people who live and work in GE, NL and BE.

Oh by the way I am German and my hubby is American. He used to work for the US-Embassy in Cairo and we met in Egypt. We are trying to come back there in the nearest future. We both love it.

Alright, Brian, talk to you later .......

PS: Your Australian friend got married to an Egyptian woman - no "help" from there?

[This message has been edited by Tigerlily (edited 19 March 2004).]

_
Member # 3567

Rate Member

PS: I just read your first post again. Kind of funny but you mentioned shoulderlength hair?

Get a good (short) haircut before arriving in Cairo....... as most of the Egyptians do not understand why a man would have his hair like that. And - make it easy on the future-in-laws.

PS: I am pretty sure you have seen "Meet the parents" w/ Ben Stiller, do you?

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 30 May 2004).]

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rimo
Member # 3586

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rimo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Rimo (edited 20 March 2004).]

Posts: 314 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rimo
Member # 3586

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rimo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Rimo:

Posts: 314 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by katrina:
Hey, Brian,

What happened to the Chinese Princess?

No Chinese Princess here!

Salam,
Brian

brian04
Member # 3553

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:

PS: I just read your first post again. Kind of funny but you mentioned shoulderlength hair?

Get a good (short) haircut before arriving in Cairo....... as most of the Egyptians do not understand why a man would have his hair like that. And - make it easy on the future-in-laws.

PS: I am pretty sure you have seen "Meet the parents" w/ Ben Stiller, do you?

TigerLily,
Hi! Yes I saw the movie Meet the Parents. Funny Movie.

I guess I will have short hair when I come to 'Egypt in October.

Salam,
Brian

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com