EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » For Monica

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For Monica
Vito
Member # 535

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vito   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Really i just like ur participation in here.
i donnu u well but i think from ur msgs i knew alot abt u,,,
So just thought to dedicate this topic for u,,,
Please don thank me,,,u really deserve it..
Its amazin for someone to b always positive and participate in useful somethin

Posts: 68 | From: Egypt,Cairo | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Mooly El Din     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I vote for that, she is great !
Posts: 289 | From: Europe | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vito
Member # 535

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vito   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So i am Not the only one,,,,really she deserves that.....
thanks for ur vote Mooly

Posts: 68 | From: Egypt,Cairo | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vito,

You know what is amazing? This board!
Egypt Search is really a fantastic venue for people to communicate their love for Egypt and learn about Egypt, and when some are hurt, everyone around ES helps!

That's amazing!

Have a wonderful day, kind friend!

Monica

I did not thank you did I?

quote:
Originally posted by Vito:
Really i just like ur participation in here.
i donnu u well but i think from ur msgs i knew alot abt u,,,
So just thought to dedicate this topic for u,,,
Please don thank me,,,u really deserve it..
Its amazin for someone to b always positive and participate in useful somethin

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wallahy kasaftoony!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Mooly El Din:
I vote for that, she is great !

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vito
Member # 535

Rate Member
No dear,don't be shy...
its amazin to find someone who loves Egypt like u do,,,really Egypt is a great country and has many lovers,,the bad think is that u seem that u like it more than us,,,anyway i am happy for that not sad,,,
Keep going and don't ever feel shy u really deserve it.
Have a nice time specially time u r writing for ES

Vito
Member # 535

Rate Member
Who learned u arabic is good tutor,,,
and u r good student,,,
Salam

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Vito,

Just for the record: ana massreya...meya meya!!

Monica

quote:
Who learned u arabic is good tutor,,,
and u r good student,,,
Salam

Vito
Member # 535

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Vito   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Taheya le ahla masreya...
fe el ES el helwa deya

Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mooly El Din     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Monica, you have another fan

Vito, Monica is really soooooooooo nice, we talked together today for the first time

Posts: 289 | From: Europe | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vito
Member # 535

Rate Member
No need mooly to tell me ,,we r all fans
just i really didn't have the chance to talk to her but i feel she is good,,,
Only i wanna say something another,,,,
Monica really is a great example of Egypt lover,,but i can't deny that there r alot of ppl also helping in this forum,,,i am sure that this ES is not a matter of one person,,,all r good but there r some remarked,,Monica is one of them,,,, and she is Masreya meya meya

Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mooly El Din     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course massreya...meya meya. We talked over the phone in Arabic. It has been quite since I last spoke Arabic.

Cheers

Vito
Member # 535

Rate Member
Just i think she is shy to join in our support for her,,,,don b Monica..
we r just fans,,,
Tell me what do u recommend for this forum,,and who else u like to tell us abt as a good person in here?

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Vito, Mooly,

Make a search on Akshar, ExptinCai, Lori, Undead, msjen, Debbie, Shareen, Adoula, katrina, Rimo, dalia, Tigerlilly, nefertiti, and really so many others, the list is long, not all are still contributing, but many contributed for a very long time for example ausar, he specializes in Ancient Egypt, very and now I can't remember every name this minute, but so many are so kind and helpful.

Other names come to mind, Vito, and Mooly and BoBBoSS and Maruska and Jamilah and Laura and kashapops and wacobaco, and Jutta and Kay inlove and fantachero and karinfarid, wise_woman.....

quote:
Just i think she is shy to join in our support for her,,,,don b Monica..
we r just fans,,,
Tell me what do u recommend for this forum,,and who else u like to tell us abt as a good person in here?

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 12 March 2004).]

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It was a really nice conversation Mooly!
Thanks...Great talking to you!
Until the next...take care!

Vito, I hope your Russian girlfriend knows you are a kind Egyptian man!
Salam friends,
Monica

quote:
Originally posted by Mooly El Din:
Of course massreya...meya meya. We talked over the phone in Arabic. It has been quite since I last spoke Arabic.

Cheers

Vito
Member # 535

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Vito   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx Monica,,,
As u said they r all great,,,
but i wanna thank specially Akshar,Katrina and Karin,,
They r really good people and they helped and still helping me alot,,,,wish they see this...really thanx for them,,,
i did thank u Monica,,,, and i still don want u to thank me

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
make a thread for them like you did for me vito!

quote:
Thanx Monica,,,
As u said they r all great,,,
but i wanna thank specially Akshar,Katrina and Karin,,
They r really good people and they helped and still helping me alot,,,,wish they see this...really thanx for them,,,
i did thank u Monica,,,, and i still don want u to thank me

Vito
Member # 535

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Vito   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooohh i think if it will be only dedications we will never talk abt something useful,,,then it will be just turned to some political place for thanking people,,,,
it is made only once and u r lucky u were the one,,,, so just u have to thank me now..
i'll accept
do u recommend something for thanks them,,,other than many threads...
really i wanna thank them. just u help me in this

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 12 March 2004).]

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 30 May 2004).]

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vito
Member # 535

Rate Member
i'll not give up asking Katrina thanks.
Just i think we all getting addicated as well.most of us Monica
I'm also new in here but like it and like the life they r living in here,,,
Hope to know more ppl and oneday i may answer questions for people like u answering and helping me now,,,

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Monica! I posted my questions on Competition! cheers, Katrina
Vito
Member # 535

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Vito   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U know Monica i got an idea,just idea..
i think better than doing only threads to thank people,so we can do some kind of monthly election for someone in the ES to be the Most Positive Person "MPP" for the month,,,so then we do a thread for him or her and everyone can mention some of his or her achievement for the forum,,,so i think it will b like incentive for the MPP and even other members or newcomers,,,
i don really know if it might work or if it did happen here before,,anyway i'm just offering my idea..by the way i am newbie in here
So what do u think??

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I hope you have a GOOD sense of humour of what I'm about to say

Sounds like Mac Donalds and the best employee of the month, he he he!!!

You can do anything you like, and you will immediately get a reaction, good bad, ugly or...none!!!

Salam
Monica

quote:
U know Monica i got an idea,just idea..
i think better than doing only threads to thank people,so we can do some kind of monthly election for someone in the ES to be the Most Positive Person "MPP" for the month,,,so then we do a thread for him or her and everyone can mention some of his or her achievement for the forum,,,so i think it will b like incentive for the MPP and even other members or newcomers,,,
i don really know if it might work or if it did happen here before,,anyway i'm just offering my idea..by the way i am newbie in here
So what do u think??

Vito
Member # 535

Rate Member
yeah may be really,also may be in schools they do so,,,but sadly i didn't turn this ES to a restaurant .....
or at least u r not the waiter of the month
anyway it was an idea,,,but i think i'll not do it alone,,,,,anyway thanx for ur notice,,,,,

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com