EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Hi!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Hi!
Hala
Member # 4124

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Hala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi!
First, I would like to say special "Thank's!" to Khalid because he put so many great pictures on his site and remind me on a good time I had when I was in Egypt last year.
Second, if somebody can tell me something about Maadi, part of the Cairo. I like Cairo so much but know it very little.

Salam!
Hala

Posts: 4 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khalid_2002
Member # 1709

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for khalid_2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Hala, finally i have someone say thanx to me in this site , u r welcome, and hope that u enjoyed ur time here, wanna c u in Egypt more and more
about Maadi, it's one of the best region in Cairo, but it's far a bit "a suburb" but the underground "Metro" connect it with the downtown.. so quiet and calm.. and most foreigners like to live there

Thanx again

quote:
Originally posted by Hala:
Hi!
First, I would like to say special "Thank's!" to Khalid because he put so many great pictures on his site and remind me on a good time I had when I was in Egypt last year.
Second, if somebody can tell me something about Maadi, part of the Cairo. I like Cairo so much but know it very little.

Salam!
Hala

------------------
Khalid
khalid_abuzeid@hotmail.com
www.virtualtourist.com/khalid_eg

Be urself, No matter what they say.

Posts: 310 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hala
Member # 4124

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Hala     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Khalid!
No problem, just be nice and put some more pictures of your beautiful country and more then nice people and I will say: Thank's! again.
I read that you are in army now so let your days there finish very fast.

Hala

[This message has been edited by Hala (edited 04 May 2004).]

Posts: 4 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khalid_2002
Member # 1709

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for khalid_2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah i'm in the army, but i have a vacation until next friday's night.. btw can u send me to khalid_abuzeid@hotmail.com to be friends on the net

------------------
Khalid
khalid_abuzeid@hotmail.com
www.virtualtourist.com/khalid_eg

Be urself, No matter what they say.

Posts: 310 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com