EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » gossip the evil :(

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: gossip the evil :(
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
salam all

Well what a night of evil postings ..just came back home a while ago and sort of stunned by a number of filth posts by someone named " gossip"..
Well gossip i didnt know which forum to reply u at, leaving me a message everywhere, so i decided to post a new one..Look gossip, i really got on fire while reading ur posts but u know iam laughing now; i was trying to recall what to tell u, but iam exhausted of work and clinics and life, and i find the best thing to say to a wierdo is
" May god forgive you"

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

[This message has been edited by EgyptianDoc77 (edited 25 March 2004).]

[This message has been edited by EgyptianDoc77 (edited 25 March 2004).]

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Please, Doc, no need for this topic, I guess this makes him feeling more important. As I said before ignoring is better than trying to debate with him because this is what he wants. We all know what kind of hopeless person he is.

We do more so appreciate your opinions here on this forum. Keep it up and ...... away with all that gossip!

Have a good night!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
by the way

where are the moderators???? is this the agreement we signed before we register in to avoid the use of abusive language???

this is really awful

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Tigerlilly. We can also email the moderators so that they would remove all gossip's posts from this board and maybe block the access
Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Tigerlily:
[B]

hi lily
dont worry iam just a little hurt with some words, but dont worry iam not gonna post anymore for him anymore coz its useless

sorry to all of u being offended with reading such filth cause of me

good night

katrina
Member # 3747

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for katrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by katrina (edited 30 May 2004).]

Posts: 995 | From: USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
muhariba
Member # 3798

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for muhariba     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

good evening my dear friends!
I`v just read all the stupidities this gossip wrote!
& i want to tell sorry coz he wrote many disguasting things on one topic i`v posted
& i didn`t want that topic to become the field for rasistic battles!
with friendship to all of u.
ukrainian girl

Posts: 52 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lukoshko
Member # 3626

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lukoshko     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nobody can offend u if u don't want to be offended. Especially on-line. Relax, guys it is only a forum.
Posts: 287 | From: Moscow Russia | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nesrine
Member # 3861

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nesrine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by muhariba:

good evening my dear friends!
I`v just read all the stupidities this gossip wrote!
& i want to tell sorry coz he wrote many disguasting things on one topic i`v posted
& i didn`t want that topic to become the field for rasistic battles!
with friendship to all of u.
ukrainian girl

dont be sad muhariba , he is mad person and stupid and some people are like this. dont be sad

Posts: 47 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blondy25
Member # 3849

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blondy25     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lukoshko:
Nobody can offend u if u don't want to be offended. Especially on-line. Relax, guys it is only a forum.

lukoshko sometimes words have more effect and hurt or kill also

Posts: 50 | From: Denamrk | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 8 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by blondy25:
lukoshko sometimes words have more effect and hurt or kill also

That's true Lukoshko...remember, you were offended when I called you disgusting. However you did not offend me by calling me stupid. It just shows how little you know in the long run of things. Am I stupid because I don't support prostitutes then? I would actually like to know the proper reason I am stupid rather than just your misjudged, opinion. I am also offended as I deliberatly went out of my way to be nice and apologise to you, however you did not accept that apology. Highly inflamatary that is, extremely annoying!!!

Posts: 293 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com