EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Argument Section

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Argument Section
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MotherEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
GOOD NEWS for all of you guys
i have noticed that whenever i post a thread ,it turns out to be an argument between some poeple they have never seen each other before ,,
Due to this ,,we can ask for one more section only for argument and fights and even we can make some money out of it ,,,by taking the fighters into a real fight ,,,many people would love to watch this ,,,DR 77 , jaguar ,penny,homesick,GG,LUK and the rest of you ,please get well trained it will be real soon

GO GO Gooooo DR

Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MotherEgypt:
GOOD NEWS for all of you guys
i have noticed that whenever i post a thread ,it turns out to be an argument between some poeple they have never seen each other before ,,
Due to this ,,we can ask for one more section only for argument and fights and even we can make some money out of it ,,,by taking the fighters into a real fight ,,,many people would love to watch this ,,,DR 77 , jaguar ,penny,homesick,GG,LUK and the rest of you ,please get well trained it will be real soon

GO GO Gooooo DR

hahahahahaha, this is so cute motheregypt, u have a great sense of humor

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com