EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Love section

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Love section
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I don't know if I'm up for Mother Egypts argument section. But what about a love section. What's all this going on with Egyptian Doc and Giggle Girl then. Is there love in the air? Has there ever been a romance on Es. I think we should watch out for the first sign of them going offline. Do we need a monitor/ Chaparone here ??????
Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
Well I don't know if I'm up for Mother Egypts argument section. But what about a love section. What's all this going on with Egyptian Doc and Giggle Girl then. Is there love in the air? Has there ever been a romance on Es. I think we should watch out for the first sign of them going offline. Do we need a monitor/ Chaparone here ??????

i will be first to reply u, i wish its all a love section and no one gets to bother anyone, coz really some messages hurt and when i mean hurt, its really hurting but still its lovely penny
bless u

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy
Resident Doctor of Dermatology & Andrology

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MotherEgypt
Member # 3700

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MotherEgypt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i agree penny

may be i will have good news for your sun shine soon .

she is from ES ,,amazing girl ,hope it works out
Cheers

[This message has been edited by MotherEgypt (edited 27 March 2004).]

Posts: 565 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

Icon 1 posted      Profile for EgyptianDoc77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

penny
giggly is a real charming princess, a sweetheart and a much dignified soul, she deserves a prince to cherish that beauty and not one who likes hismelf like some say

be well

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

Posts: 689 | From: Miami Beach, FL | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She deserves a prince to cherish that beauty and not one who likes hismelf like some say

Now I know you truly are Egyptian man. You are just like my husband. If someone hurts him he feels the pain so badly. Right now you need a hug. I am sure one day you will find your princess and be her prince. Please don't take to heart some of the comments here. They are not worth listening to.

Koul hagga tammam inshallah
Tisbah alah kheer
Penny XX

[/B][/QUOTE]

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
EgyptianDoc77
Member # 3777

quote:
She deserves a prince to cherish that beauty and not one who likes hismelf like some say

Now I know you truly are Egyptian man. You are just like my husband. If someone hurts him he feels the pain so badly. Right now you need a hug. I am sure one day you will find your princess and be her prince. Please don't take to heart some of the comments here. They are not worth listening to.

Koul hagga tammam inshallah
Tisbah alah kheer
Penny XX

[/B][/QUOTE]

thanks alot dear penny, i really appreciate such sweetness, and yeah am sort of very emotional unfortunately

barak allah fiki dear and may he bless u

wenti men ahlo penny
sleep tight

------------------
Dr.M.Lotfy

GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Please don't say such nice things about me...I can't take compliments, I don't know how to react to them!! :0 Thank you all or the really nice, lovely things you have said about me. And I would willingly stick up for any of you if you were being offended and hurt by people. If ever anyone is being insulted on this, just give the giggle a message and I'll do my utmost best to fight your corner!!
Posts: 293 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GiggleGirl
Member # 3822

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GiggleGirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Please don't take to heart some of the comments here. They are not worth listening to.

[/B][/QUOTE]

Penny is absolutly right. Some comments are hurtful, but they are given by people who know nothing and do nothing. I was also hurt at being called a 'slut' by gossip. But I made myself feel better knowing that he doesn't know me, and if he did he would not be able to call me that. Coz although I like my parties (who doesn't?) I am not a slut. So don't take the comments to heart and take comfort from your friends. Keep living the good life!!

Posts: 293 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jutta3
Member # 3985

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jutta3   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey folks, I really love this post after reading so many hurting things. You have my support too. Sometimes emotions catches me too, but I am trying to keep calm and to avoid fighting. I there are many more very nice people here and I am writing personally emails to the one and the other.
Posts: 306 | From: Frankfurt, Germany | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aswad kamar
Member # 4015

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aswad kamar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I have history with Egyptian boy but I am not happy....every day he says liesall and' difficult perhaps becausewe are distant but Your way of involving him common to everybody the egyptians,with coldness is not beautiful.....always and' difficult to understand what he thinks.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nesrine
Member # 3861

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nesrine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aswad kamar:
I have history with Egyptian boy but I am not happy....every day he says liesall and' difficult perhaps becausewe are distant but Your way of involving him common to everybody the egyptians,with coldness is not beautiful.....always and' difficult to understand what he thinks.

i dont understand all you say, what happened in your story?

Posts: 47 | From: cairo | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aswad kamar
Member # 4015

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aswad kamar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nesrine:
i dont understand all you say, what happened in your story?

I know that many Egyptian boys they have histories with foreigners to only for money,only to try to do some best their life.mine doesn't sincerely ask anything to me but as I can be sure that him really it loves me?if you ask him he always tells yes but as me I can know if he also has other girls?
I know so many girls that have been tangled by the Egyptian boys,what they have been around takings,amore,fedelta has promised him' and meanwhile all of their weeks changed girl.I see them a lot of fals,liar.

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TRUST is important...when you do not trust your man...it's a sign of a problem...

If he did not show any signs of 'infidelity' or other weird things... maybe you should trust until proven otherwise?

Give him the benefit of the doubt...unless you have too many suspicions then check the facts...

quote:
I know that many Egyptian boys they have histories with foreigners to only for money,only to try to do some best their life.mine doesn't sincerely ask anything to me but as I can be sure that him really it loves me?if you ask him he always tells yes but as me I can know if he also has other girls?
I know so many girls that have been tangled by the Egyptian boys,what they have been around takings,amore,fedelta has promised him' and meanwhile all of their weeks changed girl.I see them a lot of fals,liar.

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aswad kamar
Member # 4015

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Monica:
TRUST is important...when you do not trust your man...it's a sign of a problem...

If he did not show any signs of 'infidelity' or other weird things... maybe you should trust until proven otherwise?

Give him the benefit of the doubt...unless you have too many suspicions then check the facts...

thank you Monica,I believe that you are right in thisalso because' I don't have tests that he has other girlsbut at times the fear of this is so strongwhat that I think about becoming crazy.the distance is a great problem,

aswad kamar
Member # 4015

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Monica:

as you tell i must to have trust in him,at times I believe that our problemboth the not to understand us for the language:I speak badly English and ia language speaks badly them.this way when we feel there for telephoneat times we don't succeed in understanding well and enough one word to create problems.....this doesn't happen when we are together because there is the time to explain

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know, I believe in something that is so so simple...if real love is there...the deep nice feeling, genuine kind love, nothing else matters...things will go very well...but you have to be together at one point, or at least have a plan.
Long distance relationships seem to work when people are truly interested in each other genuinely, with GOOD intentions, not just trying out a relationship online kind of thing...and having many others ongoing

But there must be a date to meet again...if not, it becomes so frustrating and that creates the real problems...

If you have nothing that makes you doubt his fidelity do not think about it, just take it easy...if something goes wrong, your inner mechanism will fight back and you will get back on track anyway...you are a woman, and women are strong!!!

In terms of language you have to both try and improve your English...or, you can try learning Arabic???

One more thing: if you do get married, think about the future children, will you be able to raise them the way your husband wants? Maybe Muslim? this is important BEFORE the commitment. Some women do not like it after the children are born. And it is not fair to all.

Best of luck!
Monica

quote:
as you tell i must to have trust in him,at times I believe that our problemboth the not to understand us for the language:I speak badly English and ia language speaks badly them.this way when we feel there for telephoneat times we don't succeed in understanding well and enough one word to create problems.....this doesn't happen when we are together because there is the time to explain

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 16 April 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com