EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » My brother’s problem, Please Help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: My brother’s problem, Please Help
sabrina
Member # 4020

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sabrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My brother’s problem is like this; he feels lonely and he needs someone to enter his life. His name is HOSAM he is 33 years old he is tallish and handsome, kind and helpful and has since of humorous. His career allow him to see and communicate with many girls but for him they are too young he is looking for a mature woman who can understand what is relationship between 2 adult needs. So please if someone fined out that this could match with her to give him a call in his cell phone because he has nothing to do with a computer or Internet, his cell phone Number is 0106609455 .
thanks for reading, hope this way will work for him.
Sabrina

Posts: 4 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuna
Member # 4022

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I try to be polite and tell of www.naseeb.com that is a muslim relationship forum
or www.muslimmarriageconsultants.com
both have free sign up and you can reply to others for free as well

[This message has been edited by anuna (edited 16 April 2004).]

Posts: 39 | From: West St. Paul, MN USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sorry Sabrina, but my first guess is YOU ARE Hosam, and if that is true, then all I can say is NICE TRY, but this isn't a dating forum. I seriously question any Egyptian sister that is more computer saavy than her brother, and one that is looking for a "mature woman who can understand what is relationship between 2 adult needs" for her brother. That sounds just a little too sexual to be believable.
Anyone else agree....or do you believe her?

quote:
Originally posted by sabrina:
My brother’s problem is like this; he feels lonely and he needs someone to enter his life. His name is HOSAM he is 33 years old he is tallish and handsome, kind and helpful and has since of humorous. His career allow him to see and communicate with many girls but for him they are too young he is looking for a mature woman who can understand what is relationship between 2 adult needs. So please if someone fined out that this could match with her to give him a call in his cell phone because he has nothing to do with a computer or Internet, his cell phone Number is 0106609455 .
Sabrina

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i had my suspects debbie, but lets assume the good, but also this is not a proper way to look for a soulmate for your brother, because , when the sister wants to find a girl for her brother, she makes him got to know her first,
i guess i agree with u debbie

------------------
BoBBoSS

Posts: 249 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aswad kamar
Member # 4015

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aswad kamar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sabrina

I think that your brother it doesn't need your help if he works in tourism! the Egyptians are so good to take girls,promise their love eternal,they are so good to lie....to change girl every week....where does work your brother?in sharm????
strange that he is not one of those them....

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mooly El Din
Member # 1987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mooly El Din     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anuna:
I try to be polite and tell of www.naseeb.com that is a muslim relationship forum

Dear anuna,

I was woundering why did you edited the information about you, he might have been a good match

Cheers

Posts: 289 | From: Europe | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Surviver
Member # 3673

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for Surviver     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by aswad kamar:
the Egyptians are so good to take girls,promise their love eternal,they are so good to lie....to change girl every week.......

That's definitely one of the most senseless,thoughtless and offending comments i've come across in weeks.having been through an unpleasant personal experience doesn't entitle you to offend others by making such sweeping generalized statements

Posts: 40 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sallyally
Member # 3426

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sallyally     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Surviver:
having been through an unpleasant personal experience doesn't entitle you to offend others by making such sweeping generalized statements

I completely agree! Such statements are not only offensive to Egyptian men, but also to women who are related to, involved with and/or married to Egyptian men.

Posts: 86 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fantachero
Member # 2707

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for fantachero     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Debbie,

I totally agree with you and I also think Sabrina is hosam. A different way of talking about hisself with a sentence starting as: A friend of mine....

quote:
Originally posted by Debbie:
I'm sorry Sabrina, but my first guess is YOU ARE Hosam, and if that is true, then all I can say is NICE TRY, but this isn't a dating forum.

Posts: 117 | From: istanbul, turkey | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

[This message has been edited by Monica (edited 20 May 2004).]

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anuna
Member # 4022

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anuna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I edited it because although I was hesitant I was not going to come and say it a liar... so I put that I would have to get to know him and such to see... but after reading everyone elses who has been on this forum longer than I have and who know to read people like that... I think it was wise of me to give other informations... other than about myself... Yes I am looking and if I meet someone and become friends and later something more... great... but if not... I am doing fine now too on my own...
so I was attempting to see through the person through their reply... feel them out... and see well maybe it is real... but it seem not to be real
oh well
I am 25 I have a long life in'sha'allah ahead of me

quote:
Originally posted by Mooly El Din:

Posts: 39 | From: West St. Paul, MN USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sabrina
Member # 4020

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sabrina     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello to everybody, and thanks to everyone has answered.
I would like to say that I’m sorry if I will disappointed every one has suspect that I’m HOSAM, No I’m not Hosam I’m his sister, and I can prove it if any seek . And I would like to say to Aswad Kamar that Hosam is not working in the tourism field otherwise he doesn’t ask me to help him hahahhh. By the way he is a police officer.

I would like to say also that I’m happy for the suspect of many of you because this proves to me that I’m not strange person (in the way of thinking of others actions) as my husband used to say to me. This way mad me feel that I’m just like many people in using my brain to analyze what others saying.
In any case it was a way to try to help a brother nothing more. and I apologize if I was using some words that gave some of the impression that it sounds too sexual as Debbie said. I just want to highlight that I was not meaning this at all, what I meant is he doesn’t like to be involved with someone who is very younger than him actually what he said exactly in words he would like someone either very similar to his age or older. So it was my mistake that I used this words “a mature woman who can understand what is relationship between 2 adult needs.” By the way really he has nothing to do with computer or internet ,
Thanks again and I wish a nice day to every one of E.S

Posts: 4 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karinfarid
Member # 3352

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karinfarid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello Sabrina,

just one note, if you are really searching for a future bride for your brother, you should give your contact tel. no to check out the girls and get to know each other.

Which Egyptian girl you know will call a guy to offer herself in marriage?

Anyway good luck and all the best to you and your family!

salam, Karin

Posts: 295 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Laura
Member # 879

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Laura     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by karinfarid:
hello Sabrina,

just one note, if you are really searching for a future bride for your brother, you should give your contact tel. no to check out the girls and get to know each other.

Which Egyptian girl you know will call a guy to offer herself in marriage?

Anyway good luck and all the best to you and your family!

salam, Karin

or at least your email address, good advice Karin.

I often see here, the reply to some of these requests to meet others..."This is not a Dating Forum" but so what..What's the problem in looking here for someone you wish to get to know for such purposes. All in all the members here are a pretty great group and many single. SO....Give love a chance..

[This message has been edited by Laura (edited 20 April 2004).]

Posts: 3291 | From: I DO believe in Karma! | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sabrina
Member # 4020

Rate Member
Hi everybody,

Thank you Laura, you are completely right. Yes why not as here ” in this forum “ there are many nice people so; it can occur.

I would like to say to Karin, I know that this is not a dating forum but it is a very Helping Forum and by the way I was not the first one to ask such kind of help here. There were some others. Anyway I’m not searching for a bride to my brother I was asking a help because he feel so bored and lonely so figure this idea and he was fond, I thought that might someone looking for soul mate or someone else who knows a person looking for soul mate or have a similar intention,

More over, Dear Karina, do you think now in our days you can check out the girl for your brother, I doubt, you can’t do it even for your son, what do you think? In addition I believe that any person has the right to choose for him/her self, I never interfere in such situation. I can only introduce 2 persons to each other and they can discover by themselves if they fit to each other.

I agree with you that is not an easy matter that one girl “” whether she is Egyptian or any other nationality I don’t define people with their passport “” she will offer her self, but also there are some they are able to do. In our days and I know many they have done. and please don’t forget that this according to his request and it will be up to her if she would do or not. For me I have done my part to try to help him the result I cannot warranty.

Have a nice day

I often see here, the reply to some of these requests to meet others..."This is not a Dating Forum" but so what..What's the problem in looking here for someone you wish to get to know for such purposes. All in all the members here are a pretty great group and many single. SO....Give love a chance..

[This message has been edited by Laura (edited 20 April 2004).][/B][/QUOTE]

Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sabrina, many people met in this forum, and are very happy to have met!
Monica

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymon
Member # 3727

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
debbie,
Before I read your posting, believe me I had the same impression ... also because it is uncommon for parents to choose names like Sabrina and Hossam for siblings, not to mention the style of writing which implied the author is actually Hossam ...

quote:
I'm sorry Sabrina, but my first guess is YOU ARE Hosam, and if that is true, then all I can say is NICE TRY, but this isn't a dating forum. I seriously question any Egyptian sister that is more computer saavy than her brother, and one that is looking for a "mature woman who can understand what is relationship between 2 adult needs" for her brother. That sounds just a little too sexual to be believable.
Anyone else agree....or do you believe her?

------------------

Raymon www.youregypt.com

Posts: 288 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
aswad kamar
Member # 4015

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for aswad kamar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your brother will perhaps find here a befriends,if he works in police and a boy with good job.
I have not had ugly experience and I didn't want to offend all the Egyptians but I know that in the tourist places this happens....I love egypt and I have met marvelous people but unfortunately this happens also........

Posts: 15 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karinfarid
Member # 3352

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for karinfarid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello Sabrina,

pls. hold your horses! I'm not the one who complains about putting up your post here, I just pointed out that you should not expect any girls to contact your brother directly.

It is not about you interfering with your brothers life or sorting out the possible brides, but about the girls being too shy and too polite to take such a step.

No matter how 'progressiv' you say the shabab, the young people are nowadays, do you know any girl who would call up any young man she does not know the least bit about him - to get to know him, and maybe consider marry him after a while? Would you do it? or your friends? definitely not.

So why is not any young girl just walking over on the street to your brother to get to know him? And after all, would your brother consider to marry such a girl?

If you are serious about your request, give some more information about your brother and your own contact details, so you can be useful to your brother in informing the girls about him, while he officially does not know. This way the girls feel more secure and don't give up their pride, politeness and shyness!

all the best & salam,
Karin

Posts: 295 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oooh Karin, but they do. lots of women call up guys who leave their mobiles on their icq profiles and just "chat" with them. although most of them never actually want to meet them in real life, lol (how do i know...well, told to me by an egyptian IT friend who use to have his mobile on his profile but after too many of these random calls, he took it off.)

then again, my friend could've been bragging...though i doubt it as it wasn't actually all that flattering to him.

[This message has been edited by ExptinCAI (edited 22 April 2004).]

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BoBBoSS
Member # 3456

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for BoBBoSS     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
guys , no girl will make the first step ,may be sabrina can try to be a friend for the lady , then they may arrange a group meeting with the girl ,or with a group of friends. because it will be rather embaressing for her.

------------------
BoBBoSS

Posts: 249 | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I vote for this. Karin is right on. If you are real Sabrina, give us your contact details so we can check it out. Otherwise, I'm still not 100% convinced.

quote:
Originally posted by karinfarid:
hello Sabrina,

pls. hold your horses! I'm not the one who complains about putting up your post here, I just pointed out that you should not expect any girls to contact your brother directly.

It is not about you interfering with your brothers life or sorting out the possible brides, but about the girls being too shy and too polite to take such a step.

No matter how 'progressiv' you say the shabab, the young people are nowadays, do you know any girl who would call up any young man she does not know the least bit about him - to get to know him, and maybe consider marry him after a while? Would you do it? or your friends? definitely not.

So why is not any young girl just walking over on the street to your brother to get to know him? And after all, would your brother consider to marry such a girl?

If you are serious about your request, give some more information about your brother and your own contact details, so you can be useful to your brother in informing the girls about him, while he officially does not know. This way the girls feel more secure and don't give up their pride, politeness and shyness!

all the best & salam,
Karin

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sabrina
Member # 4020

Rate Member
Good morning everybody,
well, thank you BoBBoss, for this Idea I can do. I realy have not so much time but I'll do aonly to prove to E.S member who don not belive that this is not a joak, and if there is any would like to do this and what stops her the shyness .so I am going to put here my E-maile sabrina_here@yahoo.com

strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Good morning everybody,
well, thank you BoBBoss, for this Idea I can do. I realy have not so much time but I'll do aonly to prove to E.S member who don not belive that this is not a joak, and if there is any would like to do this and what stops her the shyness .so I am going to put here my E-maile sabrina_here@yahoo.com

An e-mail hardly proves to anyone you are not Hosam. Anyone can make up any e-mail address they want. But if there are females out there now that want to take the risk that this is true, thank you for your detail.

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 25 April 2004).]

gebo
Member # 3337

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for gebo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everybody,
It’s not my cup of tea, but…

I’m sure that every girl who will do it here and find him cheating her, will come back to this forum and deal with it. And this girl know about you very well. There is no better protection, than you, people… Let her be as she is, she ( ?) got enough information about being not reliable ( I also would write it). Stop putting all to the same pocket…

Especially now, after all warnings. We see what we see. But maybe there is something more? Maybe she is honest? Who knows?
I’m curious of your opinions, but not only about she is a man.And I hate all distrust. Yes, I agree, Sabrina showed some hints not to "vote for her"....

Posts: 28 | From: Germany | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jaguar
Member # 3378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jaguar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ms.Sabrina.. you don't have to prove anything to anybody... and if you are Mr.Sabrina.. I don't see anything wrong with that. Maybe you're little shy to make the first move, still it isn't a big issue- Good Luck.
Ms Sabrina.. did Mr Sabrina receive any calls?

Posts: 477 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jennifer
Member # 1443

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jennifer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WAIT!!!! You all are missing something here...we have either a police officer or a police officer's sister...he/she can answer that burning question:
Are those guns loaded, or aren't they?

Posts: 322 | From: USA | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
naughty girl. they're loaded but the first couple are blanks.
Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
roddy
Member # 3805

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for roddy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi debbie i agree with all you say.this post is very suspect and does hosam really think that someone is maybe going to phone him from europe having not ever met him and its odd that he wants an older woman which usually means he wants someone older because she may have some money???god do they try it on. roddy
quote:
An e-mail hardly proves to anyone you are not Hosam. Anyone can make up any e-mail address they want. But if there are females out there now that want to take the risk that this is true, thank you for your detail.

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 25 April 2004).]

Posts: 120 | From: clevedon..uk | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jonissan
Member # 3041

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for jonissan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dear anuna,
I read what u wrote about your self before.
I think I know a person suitable for u, also he is about ur age and he wants to live in the US, contact me via my e-mail jonissan@hotmail.com to give u his e-mail {I don't want to write his e-mail in public}
Bye, best wishes for the coming marriage….lol.

quote:
Originally posted by anuna:

[This message has been edited by jonissan (edited 01 May 2004).]

Posts: 16 | From: Egypt, alexandria | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com