EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Work?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Work?
Yvonne
Member # 4112

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yvonne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am an experienced Secretary/PA. Computer literate. Experienced in the hotel industry. I would very much like to hear from any hotel which would like to use my services. I live in Luxor.

Thank you.

Posts: 13 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I do not think that you will get hotels to call you, friend...you have to call them!

Good luck!
Monica

quote:
Originally posted by Yvonne:
I am an experienced Secretary/PA. Computer literate. Experienced in the hotel industry. I would very much like to hear from any hotel which would like to use my services. I live in Luxor.

Thank you.

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Monica:
I do not think that you will get hotels to call you, friend...you have to call them!

Good luck!
Monica

LOL - Ya think Monica? ROFLMAO

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yvonne
Member # 4112

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yvonne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Monica,

Thanks for that. I have written to every hotel here in Luxor but not one has replied. I called in last November shortly after writing. I will just keep plodding round and perhaps will be in the right place at the right time.

I really do want to work, my brain is atrophying.

Posts: 13 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Monica
Member # 2621

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Monica     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What about picking the hotel you really want to work in, [if they are hiring thst is]focus on that one...walk in, and ask for the manager? Once he is in front of you, make the sale of your life time: convince him you are the one, the asset of the year....get him to hire you through the best performance you've ever done before...

If you are convinced about your expertise, skills, qualifications...give it a try!

GOOd Luck!
Monica

quote:
Originally posted by Yvonne:
Hi Monica,

Thanks for that. I have written to every hotel here in Luxor but not one has replied. I called in last November shortly after writing. I will just keep plodding round and perhaps will be in the right place at the right time.

I really do want to work, my brain is atrophying.

Posts: 2385 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Raymon
Member # 3727

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Raymon   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yep ... the secret lies in "walking in" the hotel ... as Monica says.
How many faxes do I personally receive and neglect?
Don't be embarrassed to put your nose here and their ... only people with guts get good chances.

------------------
youregypt forum … your convenient answer to your question about Egypt

Posts: 288 | From: Egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com