EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » To Corvinous (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: To Corvinous
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 5 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Corv,

I know you are not here, but maybe you are. How did you pick your screen name?

I am reading a book about Mattias Corvinus... are you related?

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually I wanted to post him the simple questions of: How are you? Where are you?

Happy Ramadan Corv

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have decided to quit the ES some time ago.

But could not resist your gentle post here

When ever I try to get to know someone nice in private through emails they always deny me that honor, like both of you Snoozin and MK, and Serendipity, and PaintMEasIAm, and you can add ExptinCAI to the unecessarly snobby list, and any other gurl or lady here, they just consider changing emails with the virus me, would destroy their lives with the blackmail I used to practice over people I email LOL

Well, thank you and let that be my last.

Wish you the best

BTW, Corvinous is the main character of a movie, The Underwolrd, a mix of fiercest human races and who was given immortality by a holy beautiful gurl The gurl I never and will never ever find .... my Impossible dream.

That is why I don't need the ES any more.
It just double my awful negative feelings about this life and increase my lone frustration

Let it be the last please ... too precious people .....

Bye

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 03 October 2005).]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dudda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
I have decided to quit the ES some time ago.

But could not resist your gentle post here

When ever I try to get to know someone nice in private through emails they always deny me that honor, like both of you Snoozin and MK

This was my last post..... I am serious

Wish you the best

BTW, Corvinous is the main character of a movie, The Underwolrd, a mix of fiercest human races and who was given immortality by a holy beautiful gurl The gurl I never and will never ever find .... my Impossible dream.

That is why I don't need the ES any more.
It just double my frustration

Bye

happy Ramadan corv
but why u have decided to quit the ES ? I though every thing is ok now and even i remember u told us that u found ur love of life !! What happened??

[This message has been edited by doudd (edited 03 October 2005).]

Posts: 715 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was simply mocking myself ...
Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 8 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BYE
Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dudda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I was simply mocking myself ...

corv, Don't try so hard, the best things come when you least expect them to.

Posts: 715 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know what Doudd, you are a great gurl indeed.

I decided to quit this place but you inspired me a good idea, I will just ignore people I don't like to communicate with:

PaintmeasIam
Snoozin
Mykingdom
Serendipity

Just I wish they keep their distance.

Thank you and happy Ramadan Doudd

Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
quote:

I decided to quit this place but you inspired me a good idea, I will just ignore people I don't like to communicate with:

PaintmeasIam
Snoozin
Mykingdom
Serendipity

you are always welcomed

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

PaintmeasIam
Snoozin
Mykingdom
Serendipity

Corv, didn't know we were on bad terms like this, but I'll respect your need for no contact.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

PaintmeasIam
Snoozin
Mykingdom
Serendipity

hehe oh my god, these are the four nicest and most tolerant people on ES!!!

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
7aya,perhaps not only the most tolerant, but also the most "vivid" and consistent in their way of expressing like u? Not everybody likes it.But we know it very well.
Anyway, Corn, wish u good time for recovering... The period of depression or being with yourself only is not a bad thing. After all- the sun always shines.Wish u a good time to think things over and join this group again if u decide...
Take care

Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by mooneal:
7aya,perhaps not only the most tolerant, but also the most "vivid" and consistent in their way of expressing like u? Not everybody likes it.But we know it very well.
Anyway, Corn, wish u good time for recovering... The period of depression or being with yourself only is not a bad thing. After all- the sun always shines.Wish u a good time to think things over and join this group again if u decide...
Take care

am surprised either but we should respect his decision and we don’t know his reasons.

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 7 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thank you very much Doudd and Mooneal.

Happy Ramadan to you both

Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Dudda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thank you very much Doudd and Mooneal.

wish to know what runs in ur mind and changed u like that.

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is for Paintme and Snoozin:

Whenever you are asked for something like your email address by someone as proud as I am, please give it away or know that when u deny him that, u turn off that relationship for good.

Capito ?

Now, thank you both for respecting my wish for no contact.

Bye

Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by doudd:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Corvinous:
[b]Thank you very much Doudd and Mooneal.

anyways happy ramadan to u too good nigh

Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Dudda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Whenever you are asked for something like your email address by someone as proud as I am, please give it away or know that when u deny him that, u turn off that relationship for good.

Capito ?

Bye

ana mosh fahmah ay 7agah

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Capito ?

Bye

Corv, I would also hope you understand that I don't always feel comfortable giving out my e-mail address. If I were to give it out, that implicitly means I can carry on a pen pal relationship with someone, and right now I don't feel like I have the ability to do that.

It's *not* personal at all. I'm just too overwhelmed right now with the *must do's* in life -- don't have much time for the *want-to-do's.*

I hope you understand my need for certain personal boundaries at this time. I still do and always wish you the best. Happy Ramadan.

Snoozin

Humanized
Member # 8471

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Humanized     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Corv
i know we had some clashes on ES
but Ramadan Kareem
and hope to see you on board again .

Posts: 817 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Snoozin
well if you deny me your email, then you are of no use to me, you are such great lady but won't be there in case I needed help over something in private without letting every n each one in the world listen to me.

Keep no contact.

The Same for Paintme, MK, and Serendipity.

Thank You.

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by Humanized:
Hi Corv
i know we had some clashes on ES
but Ramadan Kareem
and hope to see you on board again .

Well, I don't really remember we had even a talk but yes HAPPY RAMADAN FOR YOU ALL

Corvinous
Member # 6578

THANK YOU PEOPLE I ENJOYED YOUR BOARD A LOT AND I ENJOYED POSTING ABOUT RAMADAN

WAS NICE TIME INDEED

RAMADAN KAREEM

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 3 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why is it so hard for you to say goodbye? I figure, because however you look at it you've made connections and friends here. Why does it have to be goodbye for good? Why not goodbye for now, till you get yourself sorted out. Lonliness is a process, and you will find someone. You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with. Good luck Corv.

Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatic For The People
Member # 7160

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Automatic For The People     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Snoozin
well if you deny me your email, then you are of no use to me,

Just curious.....How old are you?

You can have my email, it's automaticforthepeople@growup.com

But of course I'm a man and ,probably , "of no use to" you.

Happy Ramadan

Posts: 637 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 11 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:
/////////////////////////////////////////////

Snoozin- I hope all things are good for u..

Corv, "Happy Ramadan" Ramadan Kareem.....

I will say out of respect that i also not like to give out e-mail address.. and as snoozin has said its *nothing personal*

You shouldn't be upset if we use the forum to answer any questions or idea/thoughts that we may suggest especially in this time that is so dear to us "Ramadan"

Sorry if u felt offended in any of my past posting. was not my way to make any one feel that way.. Plz. keep posting..

Salam.. Jannah

I just don't understand your love to let all peole know the very details of your life like you did on that thread
" In Need Of Prayers Especially During Ramadan " and when some honest man ask you to be on private terms with so as to discuss such things in where they should be, in private, you just deny him that and next you go on a public forum to post your life like that.
I don't wish any more to have your private contatcs, it just became too cheap in my eyes, you love to think your personal pains are public property. Very Weird. I used to know that people always love to confide their pains to only special people, not to post them on the internet like that I am not judging you, but I am having so much compassion for you and will always be praying for you. I never pray for some people from my heart and God fails me about them.

Corvinus.

mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mooneal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Corn,u are looking for a woman. I appreciate ur honesty. However don't be surprised that women u ask don't want to give u their mail for that purpose.This is a forum.We exchange our views here.Obvious.
I agree with u to some point but u must notice that ppl exchange mails here.Some women, also me, shared their mails. But the purpose was quite different...
take care

Posts: 810 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by KeepinItReal:
Why is it so hard for you to say goodbye? I figure, because however you look at it you've made connections and friends here. Why does it have to be goodbye for good? Why not goodbye for now, till you get yourself sorted out. Lonliness is a process, and you will find someone. You cannot be lonely if you like the person you're alone with. Good luck Corv.

Hey Keepinitreal, every and each time I become hard on myself you just come out of the blue to tap on my shoulder and tell me to take it easy
What are you ? Who are you ?
Thank you very much dear
Happy Ramadan, Ramadan Kareem to you

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
it is never hard on me to say goodbye.

you wanna a serious prove ?

you will never ever see me here again

BYE

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bye Corv!!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Bye Corv!!!!

Thank you dear old bitch!!!

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 04 October 2005).]

KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hey Keepinitreal, every and each time I become hard on myself you just come out of the blue to tap on my shoulder and tell me to take it easy
Thank you very much dear

Thanks Corv!
You have nothing to prove to me, I'm irrelevant. Sorry if that came accross wrong. My intent was not to challenge you, just to make you think, ok!?! I can relate, that's all. When you're alone you want someone, when you're with someone you want to be alone again. It's a vicious cycle. Really, at the end of it....you only have yourself. Of course you have friends and family, but it will always comes down to you.....the master of your own destiny. So love yourself and be free, the rest will fall in place before you realize it. My motto is nothing is forever, nothing, so enjoy what you have and who you're with for the time that's been allocated to you. I just notice how serious you get and how down on yourself you get. Life is hard enough without you being hard on yourself also. I just wish you the best of luck and the happiest of ventures for you. Happy Ramadan to you!

Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Corvinous:
[b] Hey Keepinitreal, every and each time I become hard on myself you just come out of the blue to tap on my shoulder and tell me to take it easy
Thank you very much dear

Thanks Corv!
You have nothing to prove to me, I'm irrelevant. Sorry if that came accross wrong. My intent was not to challenge you, just to make you think, ok!?! I can relate, that's all. When you're alone you want someone, when you're with someone you want to be alone again. It's a vicious cycle. Really, at the end of it....you only have yourself. Of course you have friends and family, but it will always comes down to you.....the master of your own destiny. So love yourself and be free, the rest will fall in place before you realize it. My motto is nothing is forever, nothing, so enjoy what you have and who you're with for the time that's been allocated to you. I just notice how serious you get and how down on yourself you get. Life is hard enough without you being hard on yourself also. I just wish you the best of luck and the happiest of ventures for you. Happy Ramadan to you!

[/B][/QUOTE]

I am stunned
You are right.

Dudda
Member # 8705

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Dudda     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I am stunned
You are right.

a word here and a word there! come on what u really want

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Thank you dear old bitch!!!

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 04 October 2005).]

man this is ramadan! watch your language mr. "im a perfect muslim"!!!

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by 7aya:
man this is ramadan! watch your language mr. "im a perfect muslim"!!!

I am so sorry for all of you.
But I never claimed I am a perfect Muslim though, I dare claim I am trying to be.

Ramadan Kareem ya 7aya ya benti

RAMADAN KAREEM TO ALL AND EVERYONE OF YOU

Corvinous
Member # 6578

I HAVE BEEN PRAYING FOR YOU ALL DAY PAINTME.

I HOPE YOU FEEL SOME DIFFERENCE FOR THE BEST IN YOUR LIFE.

I PROMISE YOU OF DAILY PORTION OF HEARTEDLY PRAYERS FOR YOU DURING RAMADAN INSH'ALLAH.

IF I LIVED THAT LONG AND IF I LIVED LONGER I SHALL BE PRAYEING FOR YOU EVERY DAWN INSH'ALLAH.

JUST MAKE THE LITTLE YOUR CAUSE PLEASE.

C'E LA COSA VOSTRA E BASTA, HAI CAPITO !!!

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 12 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keepinitreal

I have been thinking about what you said all day long, I found out that I am like so many people have told me, I am just so possessive, when I like someone I wish to have them mine, I even forget the concept of them having any choice or will, I like them I own them, that is how far I can go with my loving feelings .. may be too far to the point I start obsessing the people I love, it is mostly due to the very rare times I find people whom really I can love and trust, I am unsecure and anxious by nature but so tyranically loving too
It is a certain extent I never go so often but when I do it is stronger than me, I am sorry if I hurted nice people with that. I am so sorry indeed. I think I am like a bear that killed its friend by good intentioned pure and uncontrolled love

Forgive me Snoozin, Paint, and Seren.

Ramadan Kareem.

PS. it is your fault in the first palce, why did you make me love you

now deal with it

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 05 October 2005).]

daria1975
Member # 6244

quote:

Ramadan Kareem.

Ramadan Mubarak, Corv.

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
Ramadan Mubarak, Corv.

You too sweetest lady I have met in years

Ramadan Kareem

ExptinCAI
Member # 1439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ExptinCAI     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Corv, I actually just noticed my name in this thread. I don't recall ever having any kind of an exchange with you on the board. But now that you made me stop, look, and remember your posts -- what I recall is that you use a lot of sugar-sweet words to any female posters and dare anyone not return your unwarranted gushes, your unsought after praises -- or simply point out (like me) that having a similar viewpoint on a forum does not a soulmate make -- you lash out and call people names.

Which is fine (the lashing out part.)

What is not fine is that you single out females to write you.

To me, that's just creepy. And now that I've dared to say something that's not sweet and soft, I hope you don't revert to your old ways and start calling me names.

PS. I didn't snub you, but I see no logic in exchanging a correspondence with a stranger with whom I have no common interests (as far as I can tell from this forum) with.

PPS. It would help if you showed this kind of enthusiasm for the men in this forum. It would at least dispell the impression you're giving in pursuing female posters only.

Posts: 2182 | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by ExptinCAI:
Corv, I actually just noticed my name in this thread. I don't recall ever having any kind of an exchange with you on the board. But now that you made me stop, look, and remember your posts -- what I recall is that you use a lot of sugar-sweet words to any female posters and dare anyone not return your unwarranted gushes, your unsought after praises -- or simply point out (like me) that having a similar viewpoint on a forum does not a soulmate make -- you lash out and call people names.

Which is fine (the lashing out part.)

What is not fine is that you single out females to write you.

To me, that's just creepy. And now that I've dared to say something that's not sweet and soft, I hope you don't revert to your old ways and start calling me names.

PS. I didn't snub you, but I see no logic in exchanging a correspondence with a stranger with whom I have no common interests (as far as I can tell from this forum) with.

PPS. It would help if you showed this kind of enthusiasm for the men in this forum. It would at least dispell the impression you're giving in pursuing female posters only.

Excuse me, but I don't rememeber calling people names except for Samia.
Yea, you are right about my unwarranted gushes and my reaction for not having them returned, but my ways to express anger are little bit better than calling people I had for gushes for, names.Take Snoozin, Seren, and PAint as examples, I gushed on them n they did not return it and I was angry and was mean to them, but never ever called any of them any names but sugar things like you were generous to state here
Check my posts well pls
And, yes I am only female-poster oriented geek Welcome to the party.. may I have the first dance ?
You stated that you have no common interests with the humble person I am, who would I be to be having any royal common interests with your highness
I mean no offense I swear, I just feel like a poor man being visited in his poor hut, by an Empress, really I do feel so

PS. I love your quality posts indeed, and find you a genuine point of reference in many serious field, one of which is Business, I have saved a post of yours where you were stating the law of investment venture companies for foreigners in Egypt.

To be honest, I am happy for being noticed by you, I should have been ashamed to say so but that is the truth.

KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
quote:
Keepinitreal

I have been thinking about what you said all day long, I found out that I am like so many people have told me, I am just so possessive, when I like someone I wish to have them mine, I even forget the concept of them having any choice or will, I like them I own them, that is how far I can go with my loving feelings .. may be too far to the point I start obsessing the people I love, it is mostly due to the very rare times I find people whom really I can love and trust, I am unsecure and anxious by nature but so tyranically loving too
It is a certain extent I never go so often but when I do it is stronger than me, I am sorry if I hurted nice people with that. I am so sorry indeed. I think I am like a bear that killed its friend by good intentioned pure and uncontrolled love

Ramadan Kareem.

PS. it is your fault in the first palce, why did you make me love you

now deal with it

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 05 October 2005).]

Hello Corv!!
So now I ask what you fear? Are you possesive because you fear rejection or abandonment? For instance, do you vacillitate between the pursuit of closeness but at the same time distrust her(even jealousy). This behaviour is of a fearful attachment style. I'm more of the anxious/ambivalent. I want love one day, and the next day rebuff it and deny needing it. Basically never allowing anyone too close. Aren't we all so complicated? Yet, unique. Probably as soon as someone is close enough to see the real you, you run. It's easier for you to say goodbye. You should let people see the real you, it is not something to hide and ultimately is what a women wants to know. That's the beauty of sharing a relationship with someone because that someone can see all your faults and love you even more for having them. We all have them. Maybe stop trying to own the woman, and work on owning her heart. Then she will be yours. Basically, we all have to understand the person we want to love. If our love is only a will to possess, it is not love. It's possible that your search for love being your focal point, is that you settle for too little. You need a woman who challenges you, a strong woman you can never own. Us women tend to be guarded when a man is aggressive. We pull back. Just something to think about.

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
-

[This message has been edited by Corvinous (edited 06 October 2005).]

mooneal
Member # 8782

Member Rated:

Corn, u said that u lost ur father, now that u lost ur mum. Are u alone?

KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
quote:
No, I am not like that.
I am faraid of one thing which is to love someone and then lose her, I have already lost my dearest creature in my life and my whole life changed since then, I even started to have white hairs though I am 29.
She was my mom.

Sorry to hear about your mom. It must be really hard for you. So you are afraid of abandonment/losing her which drives you to be possesive. I hope you find love....it will come in time.

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mooneal:

Corn, u said that u lost ur father, now that u lost ur mum. Are u alone?

I was kidding about my father, cause i don't care about him.

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 9 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Sorry to hear about your mom. It must be really hard for you. So you are afraid of abandonment/losing her which drives you to be possesive. I hope you find love....it will come in time.

Why do you insist to sort me as a psycho.
Oh God, I am a sane man here, i don't bite people in the streets, and I have a very decent life, why do I have to be psychologically sick to you ? Did you see my pic in the news with lines in bold stating my last rape or kill ?

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com