EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Strange...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Strange...
Manoesh
Member # 4770

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Manoesh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Isnt its strange....did anyone noticed...Mokoo suddenly dissapeared from the face of the earth!...But all of a sudden there are so many other new members apearing...not with the usual cut and paste emo...but with similar manurisms.Starting topics with the intention of starting fires.!

Sooo...Mokoo you can stop bullshiting now...one way or another I can smell you amongst the threads!

Posts: 66 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for AnotherNewMember     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Manoesh:
But all of a sudden there are so many other new members apearing...not with the usual cut and paste emo...but with similar manurisms.Starting topics with the intention of starting fires.!

You mean starting topics like the ones you did when you were still a NEW member?

Aren't you the one that started the topic where NEW member Blunt first appeared? LoL.

You think Mokoo will answer you and suddenly reappear, or another NEW member like Joshua will pick up where Mokoo left off. LoL.

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Manoesh
Member # 4770

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Manoesh     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AnotherNewMember:
You mean starting topics like the ones you did when you were still a NEW member?

Aren't you the one that started the topic where NEW member Blunt first appeared? LoL.

You think Mokoo will answer you and suddenly reappear, or another NEW member like Joshua will pick up where Mokoo left off. LoL.

Please excuse me...Im verrrry stupid...refresh my memory please...I tend to write whatever i feel whenever i feel it!...So now Im feeling....maybe you are also one of Mokoos aliases

Posts: 66 | From: Egypt | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com