EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » any smart people over there??

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: any smart people over there??
new friend
Member # 5099

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for new friend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey guys,I would like know if you are smart enough or not

what is the diffrance between men and women when they go to a party???

Posts: 7 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Depends what kind of party you are talking about .......

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
new friend
Member # 5099

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for new friend     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am talking about the kind of parties that you like the most by the way which kind is this?
Posts: 7 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not the kind of party where you would enjoy yourself.
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
new friend
Member # 5099

Rate Member
hi Luxorlover,what do you mean by"Enjoy yourself"and why do you think like this?maybe I enjoy myself in the same kind of parties where you guys enjoy.anyway do you have answer for the question?I mean how smart are you????

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, dont understand the question!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Automatik
Member # 4457

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Automatik   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neither did I Does that make me dim?
Posts: 2235 | From: Jail | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The differences between them are exactly the same whether they are are at a party or not!
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sumayyah
Member # 5009

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for Sumayyah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:
The differences between them are exactly the same whether they are are at a party or not!

oh my...that was SO lame. lol

[This message has been edited by Sumayyah (edited 18 August 2004).]

Posts: 28 | From: England | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
new friend
Member # 5099

Rate Member
it was just a joke guys and now we will make them 2,what is the difference between the terrorist and the angry woman?
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Huh???? Got any FUNNY jokes????
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by new friend:
it was just a joke guys and now we will make them 2,what is the difference between the terrorist and the angry woman?

Hey, Newfriend, anything better to offer since you posted here on "Living In Egypt"????? Come on, I know you got IT!!!!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kimo_the_maniac
Member # 1761

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for kimo_the_maniac     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay as long as you are in a stupid jokes mood newcomer, I have one for you:

What does a camel and a peach have in common?

Posts: 850 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
new friend
Member # 5099

Rate Member

hey guys,first let me tell you the difference between the the terrorist and the angry woman:You can negotiate with the terriorist hope you like and if you dont like it you can still be nice to me

newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kimo_the_maniac:
Okay as long as you are in a stupid jokes mood newcomer, I have one for you:

What does a camel and a peach have in common?

Ok kimo, lets hear it, as long as I am going to like the answer more than I liked new friend's last one!

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Christina11
Member # 5111

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Christina11     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was funny
Posts: 2 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Ok.... so.. whats the difference between a counterfeit dollar and a skinny woman???
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
nobody know???
AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherNewMember     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Ok.... so.. whats the difference between a counterfeit dollar and a skinny woman???

One's a phoney buck

Here's one:

Q. What do you get when you turn 3 blondes upside down.
A. Two Brunettes.

Q. Why did the blonde keep a coat hanger in her back seat?
A. In case she locks the keys in her car.

Q. How do you drive a blonde crazy?
A. Give her a bag of M&Ms and tell her to alphabetize them

Q. Why is it okay for blondes to catch cold?
A. They don't have to worry about blowing their brains out.

Q. Did you here about the blonde that stayed up all night to see where the sun went?
A. It finally dawned on her

last but not least....

Q. What's brown and red and black and blue?
A. A brunette who's told one too many blonde jokes.

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
christina44
Member # 5127

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for christina44     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
arent i glad i am not blonde
Posts: 15 | From: usa | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
ok anothernewmember, you're one step ahead of me!!
ok.... whats the difference between a nun and a woman in a bath???

AnotherNewMember
Member # 5014

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AnotherNewMember     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
ok anothernewmember, you're one step ahead of me!!
ok.... whats the difference between a nun and a woman in a bath???

You got me there?

Posts: 323 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
haa haaaa haaaaaa
quote:
Originally posted by newcomer:

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
The nun has hope in her soul.... the woman has soap.......

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com