EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » American looking to talk to other Americans in Egypt

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: American looking to talk to other Americans in Egypt
Summer
Member # 4582

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Summer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone! I love meeting egyptians but I miss talking to other Americans. Any clubs or websites? I am a white American female married to an Egyptian male so please no men searching for women. Thank you! Just want to see if any other Americans want to talk.
Posts: 2 | From: Alexandria,Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreigngirl
Member # 4054

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreigngirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a girl who is going there the end of July. Can she E-mail you or contact you? My E-mail is www.internationgirl2007@yahoo.comQUOTE]Originally posted by Summer:
Hello everyone! I love meeting egyptians but I miss talking to other Americans. Any clubs or websites? I am a white American female married to an Egyptian male so please no men searching for women. Thank you! Just want to see if any other Americans want to talk.[/QUOTE]

Posts: 145 | From: Houston, Texas, USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrice
Member # 4651

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrice     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello
I am not American but Canadian. Yes I would like to talk with you that would be great. Email me at:sadoucette@hotmail.com
quote:
Originally posted by Summer:
Hello everyone! I love meeting egyptians but I miss talking to other Americans. Any clubs or websites? I am a white American female married to an Egyptian male so please no men searching for women. Thank you! Just want to see if any other Americans want to talk.

Posts: 4 | From: Cairo Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Do you live in Egypt? Where? If you are in the Cairo area and can get out and about, it is very easy to find many foreign (Amerian, British, Canadian and more) women to hang out with. Tell me more about you, and I can suggest some group where you would find others to meet.

------------------
www.casualcairodetours.pyramids.net for customized excursions in Cairo and beyond
Dds71@aol.com

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Summer
Member # 4582

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Summer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Foriegngirl,I'm sorry I am having trouble to send e-mail to the address you provided for yourself. I would like to correspond with you and your friend.
quote:
Originally posted by foreigngirl:
I have a girl who is going there the end of July. Can she E-mail you or contact you? My E-mail is Originally]www.internationgirl2007@yahoo.comQUOTE]Originally posted by Summer:
[b]Hello everyone! I love meeting egyptians but I miss talking to other Americans. Any clubs or websites? I am a white American female married to an Egyptian male so please no men searching for women. Thank you! Just want to see if any other Americans want to talk.

[/B][/QUOTE]

Posts: 2 | From: Alexandria,Egypt | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
star
Member # 3905

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for star     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Hi Summer,
I too am an American woman married to an Egyptian living in Egypt.Would love to talk with you. I also miss talking to other Americans. If you like email me at hanycat2003@yahoo.com

Posts: 12 | From: ebour city, egypt | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hobo1230
Member # 4842

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hobo1230   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I am an American and I still live in America but I am coming to Egypt in September. I have many questions and would love to talk to someone who knows what its like there first hand. If anyone would like to chat wtih me please email me at hfsaudarg@yahoo.com. Thanks
Posts: 5 | From: Hyde, Pennsylvania, United States | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen
Member # 2262

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Carmen   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Summer, please check the forum that appears in my signature.

------------------
Visit our community for women only at: http://pub163.ezboard.com/bthenewtreehouse

Posts: 119 | From: Spain, Madrid | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LiveItUp
Member # 4811

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiveItUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YES!!! I am from North Carolina, USA and have only been here 2 months and would love to talk. I am married to Egyptian for 10 years. We live in Alexandria and I have 2 small children. I also need to swap American books, can't find American books for enjoyment. My E-mail: hotinegypt@yahoo.com. Misplaced in Egypt need help.
Posts: 395 | From: Whereever I go | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lynn
Member # 887

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lynn     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi! My name is Lynn and I live in Alex with my Egyptian husband. I would also love to talk with other Americans. Feel free to email me.

stanlynn50@hotmail.com

[This message has been edited by lynn (edited 23 July 2004).]

Posts: 143 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
foreigngirl
Member # 4054

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for foreigngirl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My E-mail is www.internationalgirl2007@yahoo.com

My friend is there already, but I heard that she is still responding to her e-mails.

quote:
Foriegngirl,I'm sorry I am having trouble to send e-mail to the address you provided for yourself. I would like to correspond with you and your friend.

Posts: 145 | From: Houston, Texas, USA | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cher
Member # 4726

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for cher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, you should be ableto find a few american women to talk to, but probably not any american men.
Posts: 4 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
strangelookingnegro
Member # 151

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for strangelookingnegro   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cher:
well, you should be ableto find a few american women to talk to, but probably not any american men.

Cher, Who are you and why would you make a statement like that?

I'm going to guess you are making some sort of snide comment on the fact that most of the women that responded here are married to Egyptian men? Correct? And ergo there are not too many American men married to Egyptian women, living in Egypt? Right? Well dear, there are loads of American men and women living here that aren't married to Egyptians of either sex. There are loads of American families here working for the Embassy, for USAID, American schools and for other American/Egyptian companies. If someone wanted to meet an American man, they certainly could.

Posts: 3246 | From: Heliopolis, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacia
Member # 3188

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stacia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gosh, where were all of you??? I'm an american married to an egyptian and I live in Alex. I thought I was all alone over here. I'd love to talk...please please please email! stacia_ellakany@yahoo.com
Posts: 190 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lakinsmom
Member # 5205

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lakinsmom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Summer and others,

I also would love to meet some American women in Cairo, especially those who are mothers of toddlers. I have an 18 month old daughter, and she's getting bored with me! We moved to Heliopolis three weeks ago, my husband is a teacher in an AMerican school. Anyone know of playgroups, or want to form one?

Thanks so much!

Posts: 1 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stacia
Member # 3188

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Stacia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Summer

Me, Laura and Jill are all here still waiting for your call...we all met at Green Plaza last week for tea and coffee and had the best conversation and the best time...hope to talk to you soon!

Stacia

Posts: 190 | From: Alexandria, Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IslandSha
Member # 5164

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IslandSha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If anyone happens to live in Alexandria, I'd love to get together with some American women. My husband will be working and I will be stuck at home (once we find an apartment). If anyone is interested you can contact me via email at sharonva1@yahoo,com.
Posts: 25 | From: Christianstand, St. Croix | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meryem
Member # 5251

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for meryem     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi, I'm going to be married to an Egyptian and moving to Cairo within the next 6 months...I'd like to keep in touch because I know I will love to have an American friend to talk to. I've never been to Egypt and anything you can tell me about your life there will be of great interest...Thanks! Email me at beautifulady2003@yahoo.com

quote:

------------------

Posts: 1 | From: Albion, New York, USA | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bellarosanna
Member # 5229

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bellarosanna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi there SUmmer and all friends,
This is Rosanna from NJ. I am 32. I am coming to Cairo to live in mid SEptember for a few months and would love to have fellow Americans to talk to and share the Egyptian experience.

I am so open to meeting new friends and I am a little worried about being there by myself. It will be great to start friendships there. Feel free to email me at rosannarac@yahoo.com I hope to hear from you.

Posts: 14 | From: New York, USA | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com