EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » addresse help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: addresse help
Mary_77
Member # 5264

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mary_77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who can help me locate a family in Cairo. I know a couple of things, but i need to find something where i can locate theur adresse so that i can send them something. Who wants to help me??
Posts: 38 | From: Holland | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if you know the phone number, or the name of the head of the house hold, you could get the address from the online phone directory
quote:
Originally posted by Mary_77:
Who can help me locate a family in Cairo. I know a couple of things, but i need to find something where i can locate theur adresse so that i can send them something. Who wants to help me??

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mary_77
Member # 5264

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mary_77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the problem is i do not know the phone number, i think i know the name of the man of the house, but i am not sure if it is his first name or the family name
Posts: 38 | From: Holland | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for welsafty   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if the only thing you know about them that the head of the "mohammed" for example < then I dont know how could I help you in that
quote:
the problem is i do not know the phone number, i think i know the name of the man of the house, but i am not sure if it is his first name or the family name

Posts: 785 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mary_77
Member # 5264

Rate Member
i know something that can be of use. I know that they live in a closed residencial. El rehab. Can someone help me to find an adresse. It is so important
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
Mmm, that would be a little hard, but we can try.
I should go next Sunday to Elrehab to fly My RC airplane, my friend is from there, I'll ask him, he could help, maybe you should send me some more details
quote:
i know something that can be of use. I know that they live in a closed residencial. El rehab. Can someone help me to find an adresse. It is so important

Mary_77
Member # 5264

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Mary_77     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I want to give you more information so it would be a little bit easier. Do you have a email addresse, so i can mail it to you. And thank you so much for trying to help!!
welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
welsafty@hotmail.com
quote:
I want to give you more information so it would be a little bit easier. Do you have a email addresse, so i can mail it to you. And thank you so much for trying to help!!

Mary_77
Member # 5264

Rate Member
Hi Welsafty,

Did you find out something?

welsafty
Member # 5051

Rate Member
so soo far no information< but my friend told me he will ask the kids playing because he think they might know the names

quote:
Hi Welsafty,
Did you find out something?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com