EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » JOHN JOKES

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: JOHN JOKES
stellaloçal
Member # 5934

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for stellaloçal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JOHN IS SO FAT...

HE could sell shade in LUXOR.

when HE crosses the street, cars look out for HIM.

people jog around HIM for exercise.

when HE goes to a restaurant, HE doesn't get a menu, HE gets an estimate.

when HE gets in an elevator, it HAS to go down.

HE was born with a silver shovel in his mouth.

they had to grease a door frame and hold a Twinkie on the other side to get HIM through.

He`s so fat the back of his neck looks like a pack of hotdogs

He`s so fat that his belly button makes an echo

He`s so fat his cerial bowl comes with a lifeguard

He`s so fat when he walks past the window we lose four days of sun light

He`s so fat he had to get baptised at sea world

He`s so fat when he fell over, he rocked himself to sleep tryin to get back up again

He`s so fat that when the whales saw him they started singing "we are family"

He is so fat, he climbed in the Grand Canyon and got stuck.

He`s so fat he took his underpants to the dry cleaners and the lady said,"we don't do curtains"

He is so fat, The falukka boys pinch is underpants and use it as the main sail of their boat.

He`s so fat he has to use hula hoops to hold up his socks

He sat on the beach and Green peace threw him back in the sea

[This message has been edited by stellaloçal (edited 25 November 2004).]

Posts: 3 | From: England | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
annie_81
Member # 4149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for annie_81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
when he goes to the movie theatre he pays the group price!
Posts: 370 | From: Montreal, Canada + World expat | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am quite sure that when the REAL Stellalocal reads the above, he will treat it with the contempt it deserves.

You depressingly sad people!

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya@hotmail.com
Member # 5853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with semsema. There is nothing wrong with a having a joke on equal terms but really this is going beyond it. We all know who this joke is on and to turn somebodys health problem into a joke is just sick. Charlie
Posts: 431 | From: luxor egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karim
Member # 3077

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for karim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Yes is not that funny

Posts: 1226 | From: Egypt | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stellaloçal
Member # 5934

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for stellaloçal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
NO NO NO u are sad people, so your telling me you dont laugh at irish or black or gay jokes etc,hey what you mean on equal terms most jokes are about people and ofcourse its not equal terms, thats why we laugh at the joke its funny or maybe not depending on your mood or sense of humor, WHAT YOU NEED A CONTRACT OR SOMETHING.. im sure JOHN will laugh at them, sokarya@hotmail.com u sound like an egyptian cause you turn the story around (like egyptians do) HEALTH PROBLEM u say, hmmmmm DONT THINK SO, maybe cause of his weight it is causing health problems else where in is body, but hes lost weight before and lots of it so im told, so if he stops eating buckets of butter etc then maybe he wont have a health problem as you like to put it, HEY so you tell all smokers they have a health problem or is it self inflicted? maybe your fat yourself or your licking john arse. NOW look what you have done, open a post on johns health, i did not want to go down that path. SO U SAD PEOPLE go sniffle else where. (thanks for the addon annie_81)
Posts: 3 | From: England | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semsema     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I quite agree with Sokary. It is not we who are sad believe me.

Everyone likes a laugh, it is good for the soul, but it is rather pathetic that you have to use someone's weight to TRY and be funny.

Had you checked the grammar in Sokary's reply surely even someone of your limited intelligence would have realised that it was someone with slightly more brain cells than you who posted.

I suppose now I will be accused of licking a certain part of John's anatomy. Believe me, I don't think so!!!

Get a life you pathetic bundle of homo sapien.

Posts: 660 | From: Unfinished City | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
stellalocal
Member # 4064

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for stellalocal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello all this is the original stellalocal not really bothered by the joke read it some was funny some bored me dont worry me shoulders are broard they have to be!!!! yes i lost a load in the u/k before as you know and am at it again now so we will see if i can stick to it. Are you still on the same phone number sent a message but got no reply.
Posts: 99 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Troubles101
Member # 4543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Troubles101     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by stellaloçal:
sokarya@hotmail.com u sound like an egyptian cause you turn the story around (like egyptians do)

Now this is a good joke !

Posts: 1732 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sokarya@hotmail.com
Member # 5853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sokarya@hotmail.com     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Go and do something really useful and drown yourself in a bucket of warm **** !
Posts: 431 | From: luxor egypt | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semsema
Member # 5415

Member Rated:
If that was meant for me, yes still on same number.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com