EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » visa from egypt to bulgeria

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: visa from egypt to bulgeria
mamun
Member # 5792

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for mamun   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
can i get visa from egypt to bulgeria
.plz tell me.i am bangladeshi passport holder.

plz anyone reply me.i think it will helpfull for me.i am now malaysia

Posts: 54 | From: bangladesh | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JOSHUA
Member # 4946

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JOSHUA     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mamun:
can i get visa from egypt to bulgeria
.plz tell me.i am bangladeshi passport holder.

plz anyone reply me.i think it will helpfull for me.i am now malaysia

NO u have to go back to ur country to get it or get it from ur country before u start the whole trip

Posts: 321 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi mamun,
i am bulgarian,living in bulgaria for now!I am not sure if u can take a visa for bulgaria from malaysia,but u can ask in the bulgarian embassy office there,or as joshua says to go back to ur home country and try from there!they will say they want an invitation!
depend what kind of fisa u need,if its tourist u have chances,but for entry,i would give up.....i cant bring even my husband,and in vain for now,whats redisulous but fact!but however i wish you luck,if u have some other questions doent worry and ask!

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamun
Member # 5792

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for mamun   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have some question
1.is egypt have bulgaria embassy.and address

2.if i become student than can i get turist visa of bulgaria.

3.or after going egypt how i can go to europe.give me any information

Posts: 54 | From: bangladesh | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
see mamun,i see that u shoot on a blind,u just wanna go somewhere to live better,but u choose the wrong cuntry!bulgaria is not a rich country,and isnt even in the european union,so u have no use to come living here,the salaries are too low,u have no chance for good life here if u dont invest here in your own business,thats smth else!yes Bulgaria have embassy,and its in Cairo,google in internet to see where exactly as adress,coz my husband isnt online to ask him for the exact adress!
About student visa,u have all chances to take it,i know even many arabian students here and they get married for our bulgarians on place and stay living here since they got citizenships!But to come as student is very expensive thats all i can tell you!and yes in libya too the salaries are bigger,many people go work there!
take care and luck

Posts: 1134 | From: NoNe oF uR BuSiNeS | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamun
Member # 5792

Rate Member
thankx diana,

ok u just tell me,if i go turkey can i work there in turist visa or can admission there in turist visa for a student.one plz can i go from turkey to greece eassy or may be difficult

hope0040
Member # 5930

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hope0040     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi,diana!
U said u had problem bringing ur husband in bulgaria??He didnt get the visa??how come??

Posts: 12 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamun
Member # 5792

Rate Member
ok diana tell me

1.if i have turist visa of egypt then i can get turist visa of bulgeria.

2.if i have student visa of egypt i can get turist visa of bulgeria or greece

3.if i have turist visa of egypt than can i admission any college of bulgeria. and how

hope0040
Member # 5930

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for hope0040     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My dear Mamun,
Take diana's advice and forget about Bulgaria.It's not a country where to emigrate, belive me.Ur target is Greece, right?Why dont u try to take a visa str8 from Greece Embassy?If u wanna study there, I belive is much easier to get the visa.Why dont u go to the Greece Embasy from ur country and ask about the conditions for geting the VISA?
Good luck

Posts: 12 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ann
Member # 106

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ann     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by hope0040:
My dear Mamun,
Take diana's advice and forget about Bulgaria.It's not a country where to emigrate, belive me.Ur target is Greece, right?Why dont u try to take a visa str8 from Greece Embassy?If u wanna study there, I belive is much easier to get the visa.Why dont u go to the Greece Embasy from ur country and ask about the conditions for geting the VISA?
Good luck

Greece is part of the EU so it will be very difficult for him to get a visa, but yes, you should contact the embassy to find out conditions.

Posts: 316 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2001  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for didi_elsayed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi hope0040,yes i said i have problems for bringing my husband,and yes he still didnt got visa!How come,?????maybe i should say only in one word-BULGARIA!!!!!!!
THAT MUST BE ENOUGH,my wonderful country just pissed me off and dissapoint me more and more with every each day!Maybe theres some problem i dont know,im waiting a last try for now,and ater that ill go to court,im sick of trying by the nice way and tactic,not anymore!u can mail me if u want:diana_ivanova666@hotmail.com

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
u know what mamun,i dont understand one thing,most,if i dont have to say all bulgarians want to get out of here,what make you want to entry our country,try in 2007 when we will be a eu union members,now u only lost your time as i think!
Everyone is trying to escape,trust me i am bulgarian,maybe from the less who want to stay but i have personal reasons...so my advice is find better country,ull come here someday probably and ull understand how right i was advicing you to go somewhere else!We are so lostttt country that i cant express.....i pray to God someday will change our way of thinking and our ideas..
And to you,wish luck
But only as tourist maybe ull gain to come,or maybe if marry some bg,but i wont advice u that... ,beautiful appearance but most arent good in heart!So be careful whatever u do!

didi_elsayed
Member # 4763

Member Rated:
and sory but one other advice,pls find a country,or if u cant,take a phone,find in the internet the embassies u are interested in,and call the embassies and ask them,we are not workers in embassy,ull find the right answer there,its so easy,just decide which country u wanna go to,i think u go on chess....matt and u dont know where u wanna go exactly,but forget bulgaria,u have no use here,not good job,not good money and not good future,we dont have work even for the bulgarians,im honest advicing u that!
annie_81
Member # 4149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for annie_81     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mamun, you ask a lot of questions but you dont seem to read peoples answer: In EVERY country you can arrive with tourist visa and obtain Student visa once you paid your school fees. This is a standard procedure. In Every country you are NOT allowed to work on a Student visa. Thats why they invented WORK visa. Of course you might find work while you are in school but you are not allowed.
Posts: 370 | From: Montreal, Canada + World expat | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually Annie, some countries do not allow you to enter on a tourist visa and subsequently change it to a work or a student visa, as they say that the purpose of having a tourist visa is for tourism and you are not permitted to look for work or a somewhere to study during the time of your visit. You would have to leave the country and apply from outside to enter on a different type of visa. You may also work on certain types of student visas, usually under specific conditions, so mamun’s questions are not so strange, just directed to the wrong place.
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mamun
Member # 5792

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for mamun   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi,

ok i think i am wrong for taking decisson about bulgeria.I AM BANGLADESHI.I COME MALAYSIA FOR 4 MOUNTHS.BUT HERE STUDENT NOT ALLOWED FOR WORK.I LOSS 50000 USD IN MALAYSIA.SO I AM THINKING.I DONOT WANT LOSS AGAIN

my plan is-

1.take admission in egypt and do some work only living.not for tution fee.or bisness.

2.than after 1 year I will try to go greece or any eu country as student visa.ok after if i apply for turist visa for greece from than can i get it.

3.i donot want to go back my country cause there have my life is not safe.i have some enemies there.

4.so i am serious about to go and satteled another country and complete my study.

mamun
Member # 5792

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mamun   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
JIST TELL CAN I SUCCCESS MY PLAN.OR WHAT CAN I DO SUCCESS MY PLAN

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com