EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Is today's weather normal?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is today's weather normal?
mara
Member # 2693

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mara   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is today's weather normal?
Posts: 29 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mara:
Is today's weather normal?

Mara.. I don't know here you are, I'm in Hurghada! The weather yesterday when you posted was verrrry strange!!
My bedroom curtains are yellow! So..my bedroom was yellow!!
I opened the curtains.. outside was yellow!!
I opened the window.. it was still yellow!!
I thought I was seeing things!!
Then.. a short time later.. when the sun came out.. it looked blue!!
I'm not going crazy bcs friends also confirmed this strange phenomenon to me!!
VERRRRY STRANGE DAY!!!!

Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well, I like to talk about the weather (you are right, Nevermind ). Today it was raining the whole day here and the prognosis for the next two days are the same. So of course I am kind of depressed and wish I was in - Egypt!

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mara
Member # 2693

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mara   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Samia,
I'm in Luxor and have since discovered that sun bursts began on the 13 but the full force is not expected to reach the earth until the 15th, Sunday. Co-incidentally, the 15th happens to be the christian Pentacost when the Holy Spirit came down on the apostles in the form of tongues of fire. The energy from these sun bursts affects radio waves, and as the moon's gravity is responsible for the tides, so the sun's energy affects us, whether we know it or not. Thanks for the confirmation. That's what is was like here also....yellowy/gold and the sun hidden behind the clouds (dust) all day. The area of the earth most affected yesterday was the ocean between South America and Africa, so pretty near us!

Posts: 29 | From: Egypt | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com