EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » need a lawyer

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: need a lawyer
matt
Member # 6565

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for matt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
once again in need of help.. can anyone recomend a lawyer in sharm to deal with the buying of an appartment...
Posts: 21 | From: london,england | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khaled_eladl
Member # 6792

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for khaled_eladl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello i know so good lawyer but he is from cairo but may be he can travle to sharm for this work if its important
Posts: 17 | From: cairo | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akshar
Member # 1680

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akshar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is the link to British Embassy site list of lawyers. http://www.britishembassy.gov.uk/servlet/Front?pagename=OpenMarket/Xcelerate/ShowPage&c=Page&cid=1065721967477 They don't have anything for Sharm but I bet if you contacted them they would give you some names. Alternatively some of these law firms might handle your business or give you a recommendation.
Posts: 2791 | From: www.flatsinluxor.co.uk, Luxor, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you post an Email address I will give you the name of my Lawyer who is based in Sharm who dealt with the purchase of my property.
I would very much recommend him, I was very happy with the work he did and was also able to arrange insurance for the property.

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matt
Member # 6565

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for matt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
many thanks to all of you for your help.
penny, you can reach me direct at the uni e-mail thats u0421919@uel.ac.uk

thanks once again

Posts: 21 | From: london,england | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Valerie
Member # 6806

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Valerie     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny:
If you post an Email address I will give you the name of my Lawyer who is based in Sharm who dealt with the purchase of my property.
I would very much recommend him, I was very happy with the work he did and was also able to arrange insurance for the property.

I contacted several on this British Embassy list and they do NOT reply

Posts: 290 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matt
Member # 6565

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for matt     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks valerie, i'll give it a try but wont get my hopes up or bust a gut
Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Penny     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
sent you Email let me know if you don't get it

Penny

Posts: 3809 | From: Paradise | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matt
Member # 6565

Rate Member
Thanks Penny, haven't got it yet but the university system is archaic! it's probably floating about there somewhere.
would you mind trying this one todatno4@btopenworld.com
coming to sharm, second or third week in april to purchase and would like everything in place. just another couple of questions to burden your time. does your guy speak english (not had time yet to develop a usable command of the language) and how much do you think i should be looking at for fees
thanks for your time penny,i shall call him when i get the info. cheers

Penny
Member # 1925

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by matt:
Thanks Penny, haven't got it yet but the university system is archaic! it's probably floating about there somewhere.
would you mind trying this one todatno4@btopenworld.com
coming to sharm, second or third week in april to purchase and would like everything in place. just another couple of questions to burden your time. does your guy speak english (not had time yet to develop a usable command of the language) and how much do you think i should be looking at for fees
thanks for your time penny,i shall call him when i get the info. cheers

Have sent Email as above yes no problem with English again let me know if no luck with it.

matt
Member # 6565

Rate Member
penny, dont know if you got my Email by return, but i recieved both of yours. the second address is a hell of a lot faster!
hope to hear from you & thanks again

Attorney at Law
Member # 6396

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Attorney at Law     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dear,

Im a Lawyer, and Im ready to help u if u want.

My E-mail is: info@egypt-law.com

Im waiting u.

Posts: 94 | From: Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matt
Member # 6565

Rate Member
hi yaser, where are you based?
Attorney at Law
Member # 6396

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Attorney at Law     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im in Cairo, but I can help you in anywhere in Egypt if u want.

you can visit my website fo more information: www.egypt-law.com

Posts: 94 | From: Nasr City, Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
matt
Member # 6565

Rate Member
yaser,
impressive web site. i'm guessing that you are quite a large firm and maybe "out of my league". i'm just looking for somebody to handle the purchase of a small residential property for me in sharm. a)do you handle such small affairs? b) if you do, what sort of costs are we talking about?
Matt

Attorney at Law
Member # 6396

Rate Member
Dear Matt,

Yes I will do it for you, if u want to talk about cost, please contact at my E-mail: info@egypt-law.com

Yaser

matt
Member # 6565

Rate Member
yasser,
thanks for your time, but i have everything organised now (i hope)

Positively Buoyant
Member # 7692

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Positively Buoyant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
yasser,
thanks for your time, but i have everything organised now (i hope)

I am in great need of a good lawyer in sharm. I would appreciate the name and number of one.

thanks in advance

positivelybuoyant@hotmail.com

Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bergamo
Member # 7123

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bergamo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
deary
good day
pls note that i am legal accountant in international law firm in hurghada
pls feel free to contacted me in my e-mail in order to arranged all legal steps
my e-mail: miasolimane@yahoo.com
best wishes
mohamed

quote:
once again in need of help.. can anyone recomend a lawyer in sharm to deal with the buying of an appartment...

Posts: 38 | From: bergamo | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Positively Buoyant
Member # 7692

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Positively Buoyant     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Positively Buoyant:

I am in great need of a good lawyer in sharm. I would appreciate the name and number of one.

thanks in advance

positivelybuoyant@hotmail.com

Posts: 2 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com