EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Egyptian Ambassador

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Egyptian Ambassador
smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for smiley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my heartfelt condolences go to the egyptian ambassadors family on his senseless execution at the hands of criminals.....may his soul find peace....
Posts: 230 | From: uk/U.A.E | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I feel the same way...... its unbelievable.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We live among a world so violent that some times I wonder where we will go because this way it is a wrong way.
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smiley
Member # 8255

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for smiley     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if we keep going this way we shall all go to hell and fast.. it is time for change and soon
Posts: 230 | From: uk/U.A.E | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am surprised as hell that he got executed so fast!

I am equally surprised that Egypt would want to normalize relations with Iraq so quickly.

I know my husband doesn't appreciate nor respect Iraqis for the Shia majority. We differ heavily on this and this execution is only going to increase anomosity.

I haven't seen this is in the news at all, either the kidnapping nor the execution. Strange isn't it?

But I hope the family the best, losing a loved one to such evil is difficult, let alone a loved one dying.

Dear Lord, please welcome your servant and child into your arms and cast away the pain of the mundane world for this child. Let him arrive and renew in your eternal kingdom. Amen.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Do you mean Shia minority? Most of the Shia in Iraq are in the south and have been historically more opressed than the Sunni in the north.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
I am equally surprised that Egypt would want to normalize relations with Iraq so quickly.

Its all about money. Iraq has many new arrising business opportunities to offer and Egypt doesn't want to be left out.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My condolenses to all of Egypt. It saddens me more to see this happen to ppl that try to help iraqis. Its really sad.
It seems that there are some ppl who want to destroy any possible way of peace in Iraq. again my condolences to the Egyptian ppl

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:

Do you mean Shia minority? Most of the Shia in Iraq are in the south and have been historically more opressed than the Sunni in the north.

Sunni are the minority, Shia are the majority. Plan and simple. Yet the Sunnis have been in power for centuries. The majority is oppressed by the minority like South Africa.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
Its all about money. Iraq has many new arrising business opportunities to offer and Egypt doesn't want to be left out.

I am sorry I am not that cynical. I would think Mubarak got in there right away because he was encouraged to by the west.

Or because the Egyptian foreign ministry has a soft spot to this day for a Pan-Arab coalition.

Besides the insurgents are Sunni from Syria and Jordan. Saddam supported Palestinian suicide bombers with financial and training support. Intelligence gathering in Iraq will help Egypt fight terriorism at home in Egypt. I am not saying the Iraqi people are terriorist, but the Baath party was and are suspected of helping coordinate insurgent attacks to prop up a return of Sunni power.

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i feel really awful about this. how can they do this?? and how can they say he is a murtad? the guy has written books about islam. well he's a shaheed now, god rest his soul. ena lelah wena elayh rag3oon
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com