EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » I'm a Magnet for Psycho-women

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: I'm a Magnet for Psycho-women
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey, I don't want to brag, but when you got it, you got it. And when it comes to picking up women with severe personality disorders, I've got it.

Seems like whenever I'm in the same room with a pretty young nutcase, we lock eyes and I gaze right into the twisted, abnormal recesses of her psyche, and then—bam! We make an instant, undeniable, and incredibly unhealthy connection. What can I say? When it comes to women, I'm a magnet for psycho women.

I know what you're thinking: "Who is this guy to sound so full of himself?" I'm not being egotistical—it's just true. Hey, I know I'm not perfect. Who is? We've all got problems. I'm sure I've got some myself. But here's one problem I don't have: the ladies.

When it comes to charming every borderline psycho in a skirt, I take second place to no man. I guess I just give off that "Hey there, pretty lady with the lifelong unresolved emotional issues" vibe. It can't be taught—you either got it or you don't. And I got it.

Everywhere I go, all kinds of psychiatrically disturbed women come running—women who never got over a traumatic childhood accident, or habitually cut themselves, or slept with their stepfathers, or abuse substances while locked in self-destructive cycles of internalized loathing and rage. They just can't keep their hands off me.

It's been this way my whole life. In high school, I dated every bipolar suicide risk in town. In college, I had at least a dozen girlfriends who couldn't decide whether they were mental patients or lesbians. It's just the way it is: Deranged dolls dig me.

I don't even have to try. Maybe it's chemistry, or pheromones, or these women can tell I'm afflicted with a complementary set of psychiatric disorders and their messed up-female intuition just can't resist.

Whatever it is, I'm not complaining. All I have to do is show up at a bar, and before last call, every damaged woman in the place will make a beeline for me, looking to get me entangled in a horrific web of codependency, manipulation, and mutual denial.

Take this pretty crazy girl I met last weekend. We talked for 30 minutes and I gave her my number and since then she can't stay away—she's been leaving, like, eight voicemail messages an hour on my cell phone. Hey, once they get a little taste of the old mangang'er, they always come back for more... even after multiple restraining orders and injunctions.

All I can do is shrug and say, "Crazy women go crazy for me."

Lots of guys have asked for my secret, saying stuff like, "Wow, you sure can pick 'em," or "Dude, you need help." They can't understand how I manage to attract so many pretty, crazy, desperately pathological girls. But I can't tell you my secret... It's just some kind of inexplicable magic.

Well, whatever it is, I'm enjoying every crazy minute of it.

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aiwa ya habibi..... fee el mish mish!!!
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1mangang     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:

See, there is another one following me around.

Posts: 751 | From: US OF A | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Medosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:

Samia....

1man was just practicing his cut and paste skills..

..or is it plagiarism...

Well we will give him the benefit of the doubt and say he forgot to mention the source !!!

Posts: 249 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Medosa
Member # 8196

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Medosa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 1mangang:
Hey, ...cut for brevity........

All I have to do is show up at a bar, and before last call, every damaged woman in the place will make a beeline for me, looking to get me entangled in a horrific web of codependency, manipulation, and mutual denial.

Take this pretty crazy girl I met last weekend. We talked for 30 minutes and I gave her my number and since then she can't stay away—she's been leaving, like, eight voicemail messages an hour on my cell phone. Hey, once they get a little taste of the old mangang'er, they always come back for more... even after multiple restraining orders and injunctions.

All I can do is shrug and say, "Crazy women go crazy for me."

Lots of guys have asked for my secret, saying stuff like, "Wow, you sure can pick 'em," or "Dude, you need help." They can't understand how I manage to attract so many pretty, crazy, desperately pathological girls. But I can't tell you my secret... It's just some kind of inexplicable magic.

Well, whatever it is, I'm enjoying every crazy minute of it.

What??, a pillar of Islam like you?, frequenting bars, dating, having extra-marital sex?

I do not think you should ever open your mouth about religion from now on...

By the way is it halal or haram to phantasize sexually in public?

[This message has been edited by Medosa (edited 20 July 2005).]

Posts: 249 | From: usa | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
omggg this is meant to be a joke, I am only kidding girls, don't you have a sense of humor at all? by the way, I'm not Muslim

[This message has been edited by 1mangang (edited 20 July 2005).]

dreamcatcher
Member # 3938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamcatcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol love your SOH
The theory goes, what attracts you in someone, is a reflection of you.
LOL, that is hectic bro, maybe you need to see to shrink

Posts: 286 | From: south africa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
OH YES ! for sure I need a shrink ! lol

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Again a really funny post. I wish I was able to find humor in life like you.

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:

Again a really funny post. I wish I was able to find humor in life like you.

thanks. i hope uve been ok lately
u sound a little down.

dreamcatcher
Member # 3938

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dreamcatcher     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Imangang it is a breath of fresh air, tired of all posts that attack, counter attack, life is short bro, a bit of light hearted fun everyonce in awhile is a blessed release from the worlds problem.
I had a good laugh, lol, maybe you should write a short story. Laughter is contagious
and prolongs life........lol..the way I am feeling, LOL could jump off a bridge, my family is driving me nuts especially my son.

Posts: 286 | From: south africa | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
candyemma
Member # 7374

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for candyemma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so ur attractin physcobatic gurls only...poor u
u must have somethin in common that`s why they r attracted to u

Posts: 31 | From: egypt | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
thanks. i hope uve been ok lately
u sound a little down.

Yeah, at a fork in the road, having to switch universities, the vampire I live with has gone batty.

But I have my health, my future and possibly in a while my little siren.

Yet holy cow, my mother sharing her 'little helpers, aka pharmacuticals has make a huge difference!

Hopefully this year the Minnesota State Fair has taken my suggestion and installed a 'Gonad Kicking' booth. It could solve our budget crisis and make highways, coffee breakrooms, and supermarkets safer!

Oh my goodness I can still crack myself up!
He he he ha ha ha!

Oh goodness, its amusing to be this twisted

Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

GB, do you have a cell phone??????

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karah_Mia
Member # 4668

Member Rated:
Icon 7 posted      Profile for Karah_Mia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sono, cheer up gurl. We can both visit 1MG: the man that needs to SHRINK!!!!!
HUGZ.

Posts: 2238 | From: Mother Earth | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by candyrima:
so ur attractin physcobatic gurls only...poor u
u must have somethin in common that`s why they r attracted to u

yea i do, if u read what the story it tells u im just as psycho as they are. poor us

1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
quote:
Yeah, at a fork in the road, having to switch universities, the vampire I live with has gone batty.

But I have my health, my future and possibly in a while my little siren.

Yet holy cow, my mother sharing her 'little helpers, aka pharmacuticals has make a huge difference!

Hopefully this year the Minnesota State Fair has taken my suggestion and installed a 'Gonad Kicking' booth. It could solve our budget crisis and make highways, coffee breakrooms, and supermarkets safer!

Oh my goodness I can still crack myself up!
He he he ha ha ha!

Oh goodness, its amusing to be this twisted

u want to kick a man where it hurts
try the pocketbook. go shopping it always makes women in my family feel good

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
u want to kick a man where it hurts
try the pocketbook. go shopping it always makes women in my family feel good

Oh my, my gracious boy, that's his ploy!

No right now silence and not interacting between each other is a good reprieve.

Besides I usually don't enjoy spending money.

sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Karah_Mia:
Sono, cheer up gurl. We can both visit 1MG: the man that needs to SHRINK!!!!!
HUGZ.

What Imangang needs is open mike night.

Dalia
Member # 1230

Member Rated:
Icon 6 posted      Profile for Dalia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Medosa:

Well we will give him the benefit of the doubt and say he forgot to mention the source !!!

Seems to happen quite a lot lately.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
1mangang
Member # 6403

Rate Member
quote:
What Imangang needs is open mike night.

great idea !

Gemini_Beth
Member # 8410

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for Gemini_Beth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ive ben told im as crazy as they come . You know gemini's have 2 sides . Intrested 1mangang ? kidding .. I'm only attracted to losers .

Posts: 46 | From: New York , USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com