EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » ANY DRIVERS FOR HIRE IN ALEX?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: ANY DRIVERS FOR HIRE IN ALEX?
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 7 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi all! Just making enquiries here, to see if there's drivers in Alexandria, Egypt for hire.
If there are, i'd like an idea of their fees, per week, month or whatever they charge.
Also what type of car they are driving and areas and distances included in their prices.
So if there are any please email me with details thx.
melodyxanis@yahoo.co.uk

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:

sounds great to know in advance.... i like to know what certain areas cost to get to as well so i won't have to really deal in chatting with the driver.

Jannah

ya Jannah! its not a part time driver i'm looking for. Its more like someone who has a car and lives locally to me. Ideally, he/she would be able to come, if called at a moment's notice, if needed. For work and for leisure destinations sometimes.

Yeah! me too tho, prefer to think about where i'm going and prepare myself, by gathering my thoughts. Rather than making small talk!

Posts: 461 | From: Kelantan, Malaysia | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

So is the traffic in Alex as crazy as it is in Cairo???

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for poppy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Paint Me As I Am:

I think traffic is worse in Cairo.. I had to really run crossing the streets to not get hit by any of the cars.

Alex seems to be more calm in the evening,
but- cairo was crazy....

Jannah

Yeah! Unlike Cairo, i can actually cross the road here...

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by poppy:
ANY DRIVERS FOR HIRE IN ALEX?

no

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
poppy
Member # 3491

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
no

WHY??? Did Corv look at them and they just dropped down dead??? ROLF!!!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com