EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » WHAT MAKES U HAPPY?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WHAT MAKES U HAPPY?
sorsor
Member # 7639

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sorsor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
4 ME LOVE MAKES ME SO HAPPY WHAT ABOUT U ?
Posts: 429 | From: jeddah ,saudi arabia | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Never mind.
Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swt0rchid
Member # 9173

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for swt0rchid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Family and friends make me happy...Just being able to spend time with them brings a smile on my face. [Smile]
Posts: 35 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
swt0rchid
Member # 9173

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for swt0rchid     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aside from family & friends, SHOPPING makes me very, very happy as well! [Big Grin]
Posts: 35 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sorsor:

More and more...simply when a romance meet the real.
Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MaliG182
Member # 8227

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MaliG182     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Praying makes me happy as it gives me inner peace. Listening to Quran sometimes makes me happy (but puts fear into me mostly).
Posts: 356 | From: NEVERMIND | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hope
Member # 8567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Love makes me so happy. Just knowing he is somewhere makes the world a happier place [Big Grin]
Posts: 42 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
odiab84
Member # 8455

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for odiab84     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
travelling is the only synonym for happiness in my thesaurus
Posts: 149 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A lot of things make me happy but... most important for me it is when I can help someone...especially when my help bring the smile on the person's face.
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by doudd:
quote:

A child's smile [Smile]
How is Shebin? Is it cold? Have you married yet?
Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NourHayati
Member # 5507

Icon 7 posted      Profile for NourHayati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To love and to be loved
Posts: 327 | From: balad alnour | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:

How is Shebin? Is it cold? Have you married yet?

I have no idea what do you mean [Confused]
You have the same avatar as Noralhaq, I will go to another thread and ask her.
youm
Member # 9501

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for youm     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Big Grin]
Posts: 5 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by youm:
[Big Grin]

[Confused]
I dunno. Youm, is that you Noor? [Confused]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:

I dunno. Youm, is that you Noor? [Confused]

no am not [Confused]
Not you, Doudd, I know who you are (or at least that you are not Noor). [Wink]

Just wondering why a junior member named Youm posted to this? [Confused] Is *youm* Noor?

Maybe I am just anxious to hear from Noor and see how she's doing.

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nooralhaq20055     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol sorry it was not I.
I guess somebody just had the same taste in avitars as I did. [Wink]

Posts: 1074 | From: Menufia, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To be able to help others...
and to be as near as possible to the ocean

Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NourHayati:
To love and to be loved

It hurts to love someone and not to be loved in return, but is more painful to love someone and never find the courage to let that person know how you feel [Confused]
I was just discussing that with a friend last night. I definitely believe-from personal experience- that love from one side, even if not declared is much better than never experiencing love at all...
Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Horemheb
Member # 3361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horemheb     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as long as the love is not coming from my side I agree with you ngeg

--------------------
God Bless President Bush

Posts: 5822 | From: USA | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ooh bub do you have a broken heart, or just selfish and never have loved?
Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Serendipity
Member # 7211

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serendipity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You know Horemheb, the ones who sais that, are the ones who have lots of love inside of them. BUt afraid to show it. [Wink]
Posts: 2519 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
loborules
Member # 5457

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for loborules     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
or listen to tom leykis ... and believe he's a prophet
Posts: 816 | From: On top of a dog house | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gibraltar
Member # 7492

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gibraltar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

For someone like me, his hobby is to follow the "News" about the whole world, it is difficult to be happy, but once your jokes with that Egyptian gentleman (crow) [Wink] added a kind of happiness on the Forum, I don't know why did you stop your jokes??. You have very high sense of humour, you are not using anymore sorsor, why? I hope you enjoy nice time [Smile] .
Posts: 141 | From: Egypt. | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ngeg
Member # 1271

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ngeg     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Horemheb:
as long as the love is not coming from my side I agree with you ngeg

OMG...whatever..u have to experience love!! It's cool! It makes u see things differently. It even makes u like stupid teddy bears and waste yr time and money on flowers and chocolates...it's fun! You should give a go sometime!
Posts: 1813 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
I wonder! why there is no black flowers ???

Black is not beautiful ???

BLACK IS SO BEAUIFUL...BUT NOT ON FLOWERS
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KeepinItReal
Member # 7946

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KeepinItReal     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Once you go black, you never go......uh never mind. [Big Grin]
Posts: 1063 | From: Oregon | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LiveItUp
Member # 4811

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for LiveItUp     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laughter and happiness from children
Funny things crazy spontaneous things..

Posts: 395 | From: Whereever I go | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com