EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Anyone can assist with informations for Work permit/Visa/ residence permit

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Anyone can assist with informations for Work permit/Visa/ residence permit
ndegois
Member # 9164

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for ndegois     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone,

Hope this message finds you well.

I have been offered a job within the same Company I work for in the Uk to take a new job role in Cairo and i have accepted.
I was advised by the local Egyptain HR office that I should contact a Global Relocation Company as to find out how much it would cost to assist with the process of documents in Cairo.
I done this yesterday and they quoted me the outrageous $3420 us dollars and they advised me they would proccess this in less than 1 month.

I find these charges absurd.
Does anyone know any other company or entity who would ao assist with the smooth transition but without me having to "sell my ass" to move to Cairo?

Hugs to all

Posts: 38 | From: Cairo- Heliopolis | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi ndegois!

It is the employer's responsibility to make the arrangements for the work visa not yours! As long as you arrive in the country with a visa allowing you to work, which you can do very easily through the Egyptian Embassy in London with an appointment letter from your employer, you can then stay in Egypt legally working for 3 months. This gives your company plenty of time to arrange your full one year work visa. Residency will be given along with your work permit.

Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello

yes I know som Egyptian who work in London and they never had to pay for their visa. If the company really want you to work for them they will take care of it

Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com