EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » PLEASE READ THIS!!! ITS VERY IMPORTANT!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: PLEASE READ THIS!!! ITS VERY IMPORTANT!!
gigli
Member # 7682

Member Rated:
Icon 11 posted      Profile for gigli     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PLEASE VACCINATE YOUR ANIMALS!!!

Today I had to put down Skolliebollie as he had contracted the deadly virus Distemper. Skollie was only 2 months old boxer that I bought from two boys after taking a street cat into the government vet. He was so thin and so cute and I just wanted to give him love. They had been feeding poor Skollie chicken wings, with bones. They hadnt vaccinated him yet and couldnt that day as he had diarrhea,(from worms) What a lovely little puppy. But he became more and ill until it became obvious that he wont make it and we put him down this morning. My heart is breaking.
IF YOU HAVE A PUPPY OR KITTEN THEY HAVE TO BE VACCINATED ASAP!!! The diseases they can get are horrible and to risk a precious life and a best friend is not worth it!

Im not sure why people get animals if they cant look after them in the right way. With proper food, medical care and love.

Posts: 458 | From: Egypt | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm sorry your puppy died [Frown]
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by gigli:
PLEASE VACCINATE YOUR ANIMALS!!!

Today I had to put down Skolliebollie as he had contracted the deadly virus Distemper. Skollie was only 2 months old boxer that I bought from two boys after taking a street cat into the government vet. He was so thin and so cute and I just wanted to give him love. They had been feeding poor Skollie chicken wings, with bones. They hadnt vaccinated him yet and couldnt that day as he had diarrhea,(from worms) What a lovely little puppy. But he became more and ill until it became obvious that he wont make it and we put him down this morning. My heart is breaking.
IF YOU HAVE A PUPPY OR KITTEN THEY HAVE TO BE VACCINATED ASAP!!! The diseases they can get are horrible and to risk a precious life and a best friend is not worth it!

Im not sure why people get animals if they cant look after them in the right way. With proper food, medical care and love.

[Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] [Frown] ......Sorry for your loss
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com