EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » who's your movie star double

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: who's your movie star double
focus683
Member # 4013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for focus683     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I turned out to be Benjaminn Bratt. Not bad really.

http://web.tickle.com/invite?test=1144&type=t

Posts: 169 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
' Sharon Stone '
Member # 5169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ' Sharon Stone '     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
After I answered on all questions I did not get the answer because they require your email and eventually they send you results via email. [Eek!]
Posts: 989 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
focus683
Member # 4013

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for focus683     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no they don't, just give them a phony email and keep going, they'll ask you to subscribe in some services, click no on them and continue and they'll give u the answer
Posts: 169 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarvis
Member # 9832

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for jarvis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mel gibson
Posts: 229 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jarvis:
mel gibson

Passion of the Christ ...right?
Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *tigerman*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Benjamin Bratt
A magnetic man like you needs to be played by someone who knows how to get an audience's attention — and keep it. That's why Benjamin Bratt would be a great leading man in the movie of your life. Underneath your sometimes quieter demeanor, there's an undeniable attraction that draws people to you, your thoughts, and your ideals. There's just something about you that has people screaming for more. But that's a good thing since you probably thrive when you're being social, promoting your causes and getting out and about to see the world.

You've just got that celebrity quality that makes people applaud, whatever you do. Even if you don't match Benjamin's lady-melting looks, his mega-star glow will help translate your charisma to the silver screen.

--------------------
PEACE

Posts: 2691 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...a spoiled brat.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
...a spoiled brat.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

You mean Bratt? So who are you?
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know....i'm still drooling for those chocolates.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
I don't know....i'm still drooling for those chocolates.... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Jullia Roberts??? [Confused]
Sohyla
Member # 8287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sohyla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Drew Barrymore:)
Posts: 516 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
focus683
Member # 4013

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerman:
Benjamin Bratt
A magnetic man like you needs to be played by someone who knows how to get an audience's attention — and keep it. That's why Benjamin Bratt would be a great leading man in the movie of your life. Underneath your sometimes quieter demeanor, there's an undeniable attraction that draws people to you, your thoughts, and your ideals. There's just something about you that has people screaming for more. But that's a good thing since you probably thrive when you're being social, promoting your causes and getting out and about to see the world.

You've just got that celebrity quality that makes people applaud, whatever you do. Even if you don't match Benjamin's lady-melting looks, his mega-star glow will help translate your charisma to the silver screen.

sarcasm?
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Originally posted by focus683:
quote:
Benjamin Bratt

sarcasm?
That is my result ..and the comment? so did you take the Puzzle ...and what is your result and the comment?
focus683
Member # 4013

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
Benjamin Bratt

sarcasm?
That is my result ..and the comment? so did you take the Puzzle ...and what is your result and the comment?
Ooh sorry.
Well i got the same result but i didn't notice any comments there.

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think we've got to return the question: who's movie star is my double.
Maybe Brad Pitt could pretend the role, like he hasn't been that bad in meet with Joe Black (where he plays the role of death) or in Fight Club where he brilliantly interpreted the role of a schizophrene.
George Cloney could apply but he's too old. Anyway my personality is not reflected by those test: i drink evian as well as redbull, i make friends easily or not depending the environment, at school i was popular, a clown, the teacher's pet, the class rebel depending the teacher and my mood... i could daydream or stay out late, i could call back and fight or pretend nothing happened.Those tests are bullsh*t, they're made for entertainment, if you believe in them then you got no personality.

Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

quote:
Ooh sorry.
Well i got the same result but i didn't notice any comments there. [/QB]

Double click on the Name .... you will see the comments ...
jarvis
Member # 9832

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarvis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
mel gibson

Passion of the Christ ...right?
mad max,

also russle crow in gladiator,

and robert redford in jerimiah johnson remind me of myself..

and probably clint eastwood in dirty harry

and perhaps, clint in jaws

and, james bond in 007

Posts: 229 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
mel gibson

What women want
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
jarvis
Member # 9832

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for jarvis     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[img]http://images.amazon.com/images/P/6304696531.01._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg[/img]
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im really happy-I got Cate Blanchette-I even like her movies heaps
An intellectual like you needs to be played by someone who understands how to be deep without being boring, someone who can grasp complicated subjects and make them seem clear cut, someone like Cate Blanchett. Whether bringing to life Elizabethan stories or playing an undercover WWII courier in Charlotte Gray, Cate has shown the world that being smart can be sexy.

Were you sometimes the kid in class who realized when the teacher made a mistake — even if you didn't always point it out? Now that you're grown up, it wouldn't surprise us if you still liked the challenge of banter or enjoyed staying up late talking about the latest in political, social, or celebrity circles. Your glamour comes from your head first and radiates out through your looks. Cate's a natural to star as you because she, like you, has a good head on her shoulders. And she isn't afraid to use it.

Hmmmmm-not exaaaaaccctly me, but anyway!

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yessssssss - I scored REESE WITHERSPOON! [Smile]

But don't get the wrong impression of me now because I am not blonde [Big Grin] , don't have pink as favourite color and I definitely don't walk around with a Chihuahua in my arm (see movie "Legally Blonde"). [Wink]

I like more her role in "Sweet Home Alabama", even if I can't stand that place...... [Big Grin]

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was Cate Blanchett too! [Smile]

quote:
Originally posted by Melati:
Im really happy-I got Cate Blanchette-I even like her movies heaps
An intellectual like you needs to be played by someone who understands how to be deep without being boring, someone who can grasp complicated subjects and make them seem clear cut, someone like Cate Blanchett. Whether bringing to life Elizabethan stories or playing an undercover WWII courier in Charlotte Gray, Cate has shown the world that being smart can be sexy.

Were you sometimes the kid in class who realized when the teacher made a mistake — even if you didn't always point it out? Now that you're grown up, it wouldn't surprise us if you still liked the challenge of banter or enjoyed staying up late talking about the latest in political, social, or celebrity circles. Your glamour comes from your head first and radiates out through your looks. Cate's a natural to star as you because she, like you, has a good head on her shoulders. And she isn't afraid to use it.

Hmmmmm-not exaaaaaccctly me, but anyway!

Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
*tigerman*
Member # 9196

MY WIFE TOOK THE QIZ WITH ME AND THAT WAS HER
Drew Barrymore
A free spirit like you needs to be played by someone who knows what it's like to carve out her own niche. That's why Drew Barrymore would be great for the part. Whether she's starring in unique films like Riding in Cars With Boys and Ever After, or heading out into town with daring dates, Drew refuses to conform to Hollywood's mold for leading ladies. Like Drew, you have a unique outlook and passion that shines through everything you do. And if you're truly like Drew, you're not afraid to show everyone who you are.

Back in high school, were you the one listening to bands that others hadn't discovered yet, or branching out with political or fashion statements of your own? How about raising quirky questions that stumped your teachers? But now that you've grown up some, people are starting to value your individuality and your creative way of looking at the world. Or at least, they will soon. So who better to play you in the role of your life than Drew? Doesn't it seem she was made for the part?

--------------------
PEACE

Sohyla
Member # 8287

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sohyla     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back in high school, were you the one listening to bands that others hadn't discovered yet, or branching out with political or fashion statements of your own? How about raising quirky questions that stumped your teachers?

Yep that's me!

Posts: 516 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow!

I got Cameron Diaz

Such an amazing test. She's exactly my type of person.

They said to me:

"A joker like you needs to be played by someone charming, someone who isn't afraid to get a little silly — but someone who always knows the difference between being outrageous and being obnoxious. That's why Cameron Diaz would be perfect for the part. With her dazzling smile, addictive laugh, and great comedic timing, people would immediately identify with the lighthearted fun you bring to this world. Like Cameron, you love laughing — and making other people laugh, too.

Back in school, were you the one making prank phone calls or organizing spoofs of all the teachers? Sure you've matured at least a little bit since then, but you've still probably got that 14-carat sense of humor. Because of that, you're probably the center of attention at parties, as friends gather to hear you making a mockery of everything from current events to the computer-illiterate idiot who sits next to you at work. You, like Cameron, don't want to take life too seriously, and that's what will shine through if Cameron plays you in the movie of your life. "

THEY EVEN MENTIONED MY FAVORITE WORD: IDIOT!!

Now I can die happy!

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tran
Member # 9775

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tran     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reese Witherspoon
A space cadet (in the nicest sense of the word) like you needs to be played by someone who has her own rosy outlook on life, someone who is completely loyal, someone who is unbelievably endearing, someone like Reese Witherspoon.

Whether she's lighting up the stage as the dreamy darling in The Importance of Being Earnest, or pushing passed her blonde image in Legally Blonde, Reese's perfect for the part of someone who's seemingly clueless at times, but oddly intuitive when it matters most (even if we know that in real life she's a clever cookie).

Maybe you sometimes get preoccupied when people are talking around you, but who cares if you jump back into the conversation with a slightly bizarre comment or two? It just means your mind has been wandering in interesting places. You, like Reese in her leading lady roles, probably prefer to dedicate your full attention into the things that give you the most joy: your friends, your family, or a cause you're dedicated to. But ultimately, that's part of what attracts people to you and why they love having your good heart and supersensitive brain around. And that's also why Reese Witherspoon would be a box-office hit in the movie of your life.

Posts: 58 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Will Smith
A joker like you needs to be played by someone charming, someone who isn't afraid to get a little silly — but someone who always knows the difference between being outrageous and being obnoxious. That's why Will Smith would be perfect for the part. With his dazzling smile, addictive laugh, and great comedic timing, people would immediately identify with the lighthearted fun you bring to this world. Like Will, you love laughing — and making other people laugh, too.

Back in school, were you the one making prank phone calls or organizing spoofs of all the teachers? Sure you've matured at least a little bit since then, but you've still probably got that 14-carat sense of humor. Because of that, you're probably the center of attention at parties, as friends gather to hear you making a mockery of everything from current events to the computer-illiterate idiot who sits next to you at work. You, like Will, don't want to take life too seriously, and that's what will shine through if the Fresh Prince of comedy plays you in the movie of your life.

But this tests really depends the mood you are in, yesterday i was Ethan Hawk (taking life too seriously maybe)

daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
wowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowowow!

I got Cameron Diaz

Such an amazing test. She's exactly my type of person.

this explains your fascination with her hair-gel of choice in *Something About Mary.* [Razz]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Snoozin you definitely correspond to Kate Blanchet's description...
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
So, Cameron Diaz and Will Smith are one and the same...
MyKingdom, what did you say that your husband does for a living? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Waiiiit a minute there; you didn't take the test, so before making any comments make sure you get through it, OK?

And i got Ethan Hawk on my first try and the description corresponds to Cate Blanchet's one.

daria1975
Member # 6244

Post the Ethan Hawk description.....let's see if it fits. [Big Grin]
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
quote:
Waiiiit a minute there; you didn't take the test, so before making any comments make sure you get through it, OK?
/////
as you said....before making any comments make sure you get through other threads....
you didn't get the point, that's all... [Big Grin]

*tigerman*
Member # 9196

Cameron Diaz

A joker like you needs to be played by someone charming, someone who isn't afraid to get a little silly — but someone who always knows the difference between being outrageous and being obnoxious. That's why Cameron Diaz would be perfect for the part. With her dazzling smile, addictive laugh, and great comedic timing, people would immediately identify with the lighthearted fun you bring to this world. Like Cameron, you love laughing — and making other people laugh, too.

Back in school, were you the one making prank phone calls or organizing spoofs of all the teachers? Sure you've matured at least a little bit since then, but you've still probably got that 14-carat sense of humor. Because of that, you're probably the center of attention at parties, as friends gather to hear you making a mockery of everything from current events to the computer-illiterate idiot who sits next to you at work. You, like Cameron, don't want to take life too seriously, and that's what will shine through if Cameron plays you in the movie of your life.
[/QUOTE]

I could have told you that...

--------------------
PEACE

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Ethan Hawke
An intellectual like you needs to be played by someone who understands how to be deep without being boring, someone who can grasp complicated subjects and make them seem clear cut, someone like Ethan Hawke. Whether bringing Hamlet to life or getting published himself, Ethan has shown the world that being smart can be sexy.

Were you sometimes the kid in class who realized when the teacher made a mistake — even if you didn't always point it out? Now that you're grown up, it wouldn't surprise us if you still liked the challenge of banter or enjoyed staying up late talking about the latest in political, social, or celebrity circles. Your glamour comes from your head first and radiates out through your looks. So keep that confidence up. Ethan's a natural to star as you because he, like you, has a good head on his shoulders. And isn't afraid to use it.

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
/////
as you said....before making any comments make sure you get through other threads....
you didn't get the point, that's all... [Big Grin]

sorry if i misunderstood you, i got the point my way...
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Snoozin:
Post the Ethan Hawk description.....let's see if it fits. [Big Grin]

Does it fit now? i can explore other faces of my personality for you ma'am. Your desires are my orders.
Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
And i really Hamlet to life sometimes...

"to be or not to be"
"Ophelia, thou shalt not love me, thou shalt leave me"

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com