EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Remember ?!!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Remember ?!!!!!!!
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Whatya gonna do? Nice college boy, eh? Don't wanna get mixed up in the family business? Now you wanna gun down a police captain because he slapped you in the face a little bit, huh? Whataya think this is, the Army, where you shoot 'em a mile away? You gotta get up close like this... badaBING! you blow their brains all over your nice Ivy League suit. C'mere... you're taking this very personal."

Sonny to Michael

[Big Grin]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The greatest movie of all time ... The Godfather.
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yessssssssssssssss [Smile]

The day I don't watch it, I am not myself [Frown]

And the Underworld too [Smile]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Though Lycans were fewer in number, the war itself had become more perilous, for the moon no longer held her sway. Older, more powerful Lycans, were now able to change at will. The weapons had evolved, but our orders remained the same: Hunt them down and kill them off, one by one.

When are they gonna leave us alone, poor lycans [Frown]

--------------------
No papa! No mama! No whisky soda!

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Corvinous, the originator of the Immortal races... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
Corvinous, the originator of the Immortal races... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

I am just a poor Lycan [Frown]
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by Madame Mohamed:
Hey Corv, are you also a fan of the movie, Scarface? That's another good one.

Nothing is like Godfather I,II,III.

Robert Di Nero, Al Pacino, Marlon Bandoe are the best of the cinema world indeed, and guess whom I never quit rating as the best female thing in the cinema history, it has been always and will always be Marlyn Monroe [Smile]

pandora
Member # 10146

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pandora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
'have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?' i'm a comic book, fantasy world, princess, fairy tale, kinda girl..except i do love kung fu movies..and i love mariyn but katherine hepburn..i mean ya gotta give her props...my favorite is a toss-up..the dark crystal or wizard of oz...yep, i love make believe..

--------------------
life life long, for it is short...pandora

Posts: 98 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by pandora:
'have you ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight?' i'm a comic book, fantasy world, princess, fairy tale, kinda girl..except i do love kung fu movies..and i love mariyn but katherine hepburn..i mean ya gotta give her props...my favorite is a toss-up..the dark crystal or wizard of oz...yep, i love make believe..

Yes, I have My place in Alexandria where I can dance by the sea in the night and cry and howl like wolves I swear [Smile] But never with the devil, Always at The Mercy Of Allah that I would love to call MY Amnestie [Smile]

Wizard of Oz was my childhood universe, but I don't remember the name of the one who wanted a brain, he was my favourite [Big Grin]

Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
Wizard of Oz was my childhood universe, but I don't remember the name of the one who wanted a brain, he was my favourite [Big Grin]

The Scarecrow... [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:

The Scarecrow... [Big Grin]
aho dah ana ya regalla [Big Grin]
pandora
Member # 10146

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for pandora     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
my line was a quote from batman..jack nicholson's character...the joker...

--------------------
life life long, for it is short...pandora

Posts: 98 | From: california | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pandora:
my line was a quote from batman..jack nicholson's character...the joker...

That movie was never serious enough for me, But I LOVE THAT CHARACTER YOU NAMED, THAT IS ME IN MY DARK MOOD [Big Grin]

BLACK HUMOURED BLOODY JOKER [Smile]

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=008987

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com