EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Nursery Rhymes

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Nursery Rhymes
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farhana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Does anyone know where I can download Egyptian nursery rhymes from and possibly any lyrics to go with them?

Thank you.

Posts: 606 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sorry, Farhana, I've found only this link...

http://www.mamalisa.com/world/egypt.html

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey farhana did you have your baby yet? you must be so excited! congratulations for your new bundle of joy. xxxxxx
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 7ayat- magnouna khales taralaly:
bundle of joy.

balash wennaby bundle of joy dee ya 7ayat..

Until they go to school, they are nothing but a bundle of vomit and khara. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
Until they go to school, they are nothing but a bundle of vomit and khara. [Roll Eyes]

You're to much! [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Someone had a baby!!!! Congratulations to you, Farhana. I hope the delivery was a positive experience for you. Best of luck with your little man for the future. [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by 7ayat- magnouna khales taralaly:
bundle of joy.

balash wennaby bundle of joy dee ya 7ayat..

[/QUOTE

ROFL! well don't scare the lady, she just had a new bundle of ...... [Smile]

Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Farhana     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks ladies [Smile]

My little bundle of joy is almost 3 months old..he is adorable. Thank you.

Posts: 606 | From: London, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Farhana, great to hear back from you. Oh, you seem to be very happy with your little one. Btw, my son is three months old on Wednesday, his weight is about 7.5 kilos so far, he is such a friendly little guy and sleeping through at night now in between 6 to 8 hours (yahoo! [Smile] )
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Farhana
Member # 3795

Rate Member
Hi Tigerlily,

Lovely to hear from you. My little one has been sleeping through the night for about 4 weeks now..it's an absolute blessing! The first night that happened I felt like I had a new lease of life, actually felt like a normal human being when I woke that day [Smile]

I'm crap at the kilo conversion, how much is that in pounds?

Talk soon x
Ma'asalama

Nooralhaq20055
Member # 9255

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nooralhaq20055     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Farhana:
Thanks ladies [Smile]

My little bundle of joy is almost 3 months old..he is adorable. Thank you.

Congratulations Farhana, I don't know you but I wish you and your sweet son much love and health in the future.
Noor

Posts: 1074 | From: Menufia, Egypt | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com