EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Looking for friends!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for friends!
Lady from the water
Member # 11948

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady from the water     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello!
thats simply wat i want...some new friends,interesting ppl...any suggestions?

Posts: 40 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Umslopagas
Member # 11956

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Umslopagas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Depends on what u expect these friends to be like.

--------------------
When you take something for granted as your own accomplishment. The lord takes it away to show you that all is his making and that you have done nothing to deserve his gift

Posts: 67 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark2006     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi lady
if you still interst i will be very happy to be your friend , about me i respect friendship also all people with there difference
hope to hear from you soon

Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lady from the water:
hello!
thats simply wat i want...some new friends,interesting ppl...any suggestions?

If I move back to Cairo next summer and you are still there I'll definitely take up on your offer for Russian lessons. It's been a loooooooong time..... BTW, I liked how you put Egyptian_Batman straight! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady from the water
Member # 11948

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lady from the water     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Umslopagas:

well as for me friendship means respect,trust,common interests...is it too much?
Posts: 40 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady from the water
Member # 11948

Member Rated:
If I move back to Cairo next summer and you are still there I'll definitely take up on your offer for Russian lessons. It's been a loooooooong time..... BTW, I liked how you put Egyptian_Batman straight! [Smile] [/QB][/QUOTE]

ok perfect! ill be waitin for u then:)and ull get a good discount for Russian lessons;)i promise.
as for CooL Egyptian Batman...well he was wrong and finally he admitted that,sometimes u have to put ppl straight and show them their places without insults,just by bein polite and correct.
so see u soon

antihypocrisy
Member # 11915

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for antihypocrisy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My Lady from the water , she put me in the place by mesmerization

ده مسمرتني في مكاني

Posts: 2728 | From: جمهورية مصر العربية | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mark2006     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehehehehehehehehehehe i am the only one that Lady didnt reply me , the inpolite reply she replied it and the question she replied it also , and the agree with pleasure (no reply he must be not good)
hehehehehehehehehehehe really i laught from my heart , thank you very much Lady you learned me a lesson (without payment) thanx alot
Hope you find a good friend
Bye

Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady from the water
Member # 11948

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by mark2006:
hehehehehehehehehehehehe i am the only one that Lady didnt reply me , the inpolite reply she replied it and the question she replied it also , and the agree with pleasure (no reply he must be not good)
hehehehehehehehehehehe really i laught from my heart , thank you very much Lady you learned me a lesson (without payment) thanx alot
Hope you find a good friend
Bye

heyyy,am really sorry for that!!i didn mean it,it happened this way bcoz when i was replyin to those posts,the breakfast time came,so i left the internet to eat and i just came back now,i didn know u were cheakin the forum every 5 minutes:)i thought id answer when am back.
am really sorry and i hope ur still interested in bein friends:)

*The Dark Angel* aka CAT
Member # 11953

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *The Dark Angel* aka CAT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sheikh_Eltawheed(oneness of God):
My Lady from the water , she put me in the place by mesmerization

ده مسمرتني في مكاني

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 3128 | From: Not Your Heaven | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mark2006
Member # 11594

Rate Member
Lady from the water , thank you very much you worried about my post and replied me it is to kind from you , heheheh no i didnt check it every 5 minutes i just came the time you go to the breakfast and found you replied them but me no .
and yes Lady i Still intersting to be friends , it is my pleasure

brigitte
Member # 6771

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for brigitte     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Lady from the water

where in Cairo do you live ?

Masalam

Brigitte

Posts: 73 | From: Al Rehab City | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egy_mada
Member # 11992

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egy_mada     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi lady from the water,
I am really interested to have friends and discounted russian lessons as well [Wink]
It is my honour to know you

Ahmed

Posts: 55 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady from the water
Member # 11948

Member Rated:
[Smile] )))
am sorry Egy_mada,but the discount is just for Tigerlily,not every1:)
but as for bein friends,ur welcome!

master_mind
Member # 11874

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for master_mind     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi lady . i guess u know me , so can we be friends?
Posts: 111 | From: somewhere on earth | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Umslopagas
Member # 11956

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Umslopagas     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Umslopagas:

well as for me friendship means respect,trust,common interests...is it too much?
No, it's not [Smile] But don't count too much on other people's good will [Wink]
Posts: 67 | From: Cairo | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady from the water
Member # 11948

Member Rated:
[/QB][/QUOTE] No, it's not [Smile] But don't count too much on other people's good will [Wink] [/QB][/QUOTE]

[Frown]

*Souri*
Member # 9095

Icon 1 posted      Profile for *Souri*     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Cool]
Posts: 1182 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

ok perfect! ill be waitin for u then:)and ull get a good discount for Russian lessons [Wink]

Прекрасно, болшое спасибо! До скорого! [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
maxman
Member # 12150

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for maxman   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi,
iam returning home (egypt)from the UK,maybe we could email each other?? [Smile]

Posts: 998 | From: UK,Egypt,east and central africa..... | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lady from the water
Member # 11948

Member Rated:
Tigerlily!
u don need russian lessons,u already know the language very well;)

khalid_2002
Member # 1709

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for khalid_2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Tigerlily!
u don need russian lessons,u already know the language very well;)

Lady from the water !! how we become friends !!
i'll be in Egypt after one week for one month off from work and hope to meet new friends there

Posts: 310 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
khalid_2002
Member # 1709

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for khalid_2002   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
where r u lady from the water ??? currently i'm in cairo for three weeks off before i back to the gulf [Smile] , hope to hear from u...

--------------------
Khalid
khalid_abuzeid@hotmail.com
www.virtualtourist.com/khalid_eg

Be urself, No matter what they say.

Posts: 310 | From: Cairo, Egypt | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Katanga we bass
Member # 12233

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Katanga we bass     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by khalid_2002:
where r u lady from the water ??? currently i'm in cairo for three weeks off before i back to the gulf [Smile] , hope to hear from u...

Just tell her she's hotttttt [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 743 | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com