EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Australia is nowdays my dream, Could you help

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Australia is nowdays my dream, Could you help
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey All,
miss you all.

How is the life in Egypt Search.

i just passed by bad times maybe still, but thanks god everything is okay.

nowdays i am planning to study in australia, in a university Called UTS, does anybody could offer help

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does anybody could offer help ??????????

We miss your POETRY [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
delusional
Member # 10077

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for delusional     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course I'll try to help you with anything you want to know about Australia, or even the UTS. Just PM me... and I'll do the best I can.
Posts: 6 | From: Australia | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Same. UTS is University of Technology Sydney. It has its main campus in Ultimo, which is just down broadway past central ( city centre)
You can rent many accomodation there, and many students live in the nearby suburb of Glebe,or Newtown which are really cool and very trendy but edgy too.It is not on a train line, but easy to get to after the main city stop called central
( all trains go there). Its just as easy to grab a bus or even walk if you live nearby.

http://www.geocities.com/glebenet/

http://www.newtown.net.au/

There are other campuses, it depends what you will study.

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
does anybody could offer help ??????????

We miss your POETRY [Roll Eyes]

but u dont miss me [Big Grin]
Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Could u tell me where is the Insearch institute locate

--------------------
River Of Love

Hope
Member # 8567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by river_0f_l0ve:

nowdays i am planning to study in australia, in a university Called UTS, does anybody could offer help

Hi River,

So you want to move to my country? Email me off line and I will give you some hints and tips.

Hope.

p.s. Im just north of Syd by the way...

Posts: 42 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hope
Member # 8567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hope     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Email me off line and I will give you some hints and tips.

Hope. p.s. Im just north of Syd by the way...

Its late and Im suffering....

hopeandlight13@yahoo.com

Posts: 42 | From: Cairo | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com