EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Tooti is dead

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Tooti is dead
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BREAKING NEWS.............

Reuters has confirmed the apparent murder of Tootifrooti in a back alley in Shebin el Kom at 15.00 hrs local time.

5 suspects have been brought in for questioning, by local police and 4 released on police bail.

No details have been given to press regarding cause of death.
A local woman and her husband who witnessed the attack are helping police with their enquiries egyptian police are following up leads.
Interpol and the FBI are on high alert and issued an APB for an as yet unnamed suspect.
We will keep you updated.

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back sweetheart, I guess we need to celebrate that [Smile]

--------------------
No papa! No mama! No whisky soda!

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Corvinous   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We are the race that Never Die [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 3903 | From: The Moon | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Tooti, your inbox is full.
I need to PM ya.
Empty it please.

--------------------

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

i was starting to worry youd been hit by a truck or something.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tootifrooti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
plonkers I am supposed to be dead!!!
keep your voices down.
Between us..............dont tell anyone.............
Can I join Corvs clan?
I have a cunning plan that might just work!!!!

Posts: 1500 | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Done corv
Is her Maj fun or what!!!!
I have a khaki green battle dress of the Royal Scots Dragoon Guards.
Or the Black Watch tartan kilt ensemble? with a fetching Sporran!!!!
WHICH????
I've been Tangoed!!!!
But can I Samba? with you guys.......

LovedOne
Member # 10222

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LovedOne     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is so nice to see your little flower again.
welcome back?

[Big Grin]

Posts: 1283 | From: Cairo | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Loved One keep the noise down please I dont want the enemy to know I am still alive.................SSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!
Great to be back.........

Corvinous
Member # 6578

quote:
Originally posted by tootifrooti:
Ssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!
plonkers I am supposed to be dead!!!
keep your voices down.
Between us..............dont tell anyone.............
Can I join Corvs clan?
I have a cunning plan that might just work!!!!

WECLOME TO THE CLAN OF THE UNDEAD [Smile] HURRAY [Smile]
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
MoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaaaHaaaaaaaaaaa!!
Corvinous
Member # 6578

We will, We will Rock ya [Big Grin]

That is gonna be our hymne [Big Grin]

I guess we have so much work Tooti, ready ?!

--------------------

_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And the suspects are?
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HRH is high on the list of suspects?
Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toot, great to see you back on here. You see sometimes a couple of days away from ES do wonders. [Smile]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mi feng
Member # 9378

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for mi feng     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You think she was really away?
Posts: 1161 | From: wo xiang xiao bian ji si le | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes because I don't believe in using different Ids.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sonomod
Member # 3864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sonomod   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by *Tigerlily*:

What about the username "PinkLady"?
Posts: 5744 | From: Minneapolis, Mn USA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by sonomod:
quote:
Originally posted by *Tigerlily*:

What about the username "PinkLady"?
I called myself "Pinklily" for couple of weeks, I changed my username and even opened a topic about it to let everyone know. I never posted under two ids at the same time.

What do you want to state? Seems you are forgetting things easily, becoming old, Sonoweed? [Big Grin]

BTW did you notice my two stars on the left and right of my username? Gives it more glammer, don't you think so, hm? [Smile]

* 7ayat *
Member # 7043

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for * 7ayat *     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
el fatha 3al ro7 tooti ya gama3a!
Posts: 4446 | From: Egyptian in Sydney | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
karla
Member # 5472

Icon 1 posted      Profile for karla         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi tooti and welcome back [Smile]
Posts: 1414 | From: far away | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Tiger!!!
the 2 stars make you look so glam!!
BUT the 4 stars below will rank you as sergeant in our CLAN!!!!
But how come Sonomod and I dont have any?
Sonomod, how the devil are you doing these days by the way?
The troops tell me all is well. Good news.

I want stars!!! I want stars!!!! Boo Hoo!!!!!
(stamps feet in tantrum)
Karla..........glad to be back after my sabbatical, and ECT treatment.

el fatha 3al ro7 tooti ya gama3a! same back to you. You are so kind.

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome back, Tooti.... I'm sure this forum is big enough for both of us, despite past differences!!! [Smile]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
river_0f_l0ve
Member # 8638

Icon 1 posted      Profile for river_0f_l0ve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Back, some people waiting you [Big Grin]

--------------------
River Of Love

Posts: 696 | From: egypt | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Toots!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for bob the dog     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Samia:
Welcome back, Tooti.... I'm sure this forum is big enough for both of us, despite past differences!!! [Smile]

I'm offering a hand here..... is it being ignored?? [Frown]
Posts: 4238 | From: USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

Nope, she is just busy at work and maybe she did not see ya, she posts from work.

--------------------

Corvinous
Member # 6578

Here:

Doctor or Nurse.

Still-Learning
Member # 9153

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Still-Learning     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Corvinous:
Nope, she is just busy at work and maybe she did not see ya, she posts from work.

Maybe she disconnected to watch TV...
Posts: 1473 | From: France | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Corvinous
Member # 6578

No, she said she has to go back to work, it was on the other thread and you saw it.

--------------------

tootifrooti
Member # 9824

Member Rated:
Samia,
Taking your hand and glad to do it.
All is well in cyber space.
[Wink]

bob the dog
Member # 4691

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by tootifrooti:
Samia,
Taking your hand and glad to do it.
All is well in cyber space.
[Wink]

[Smile] [Smile]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com