EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Looking for a bride seriously

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Looking for a bride seriously
Looking for a bride
Member # 10711

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Looking for a bride     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hello

this is a new post and i hope i dont the negative replies i recieved from that person..

29 yrs old male, Iam seriously looking for a bride aged 22-28 muslimah and prefer reverted, wiling to relocate to cairo if not already living here and iam willing to discuss it seriously for anyone of you interested

my email is

nicetomeetyou61@yahoo.com

Posts: 87 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Melati
Member # 9610

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Melati     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Can I ask ,
what duties do you see your wife holding?
do you wish for a stay in the home wife or a career woman?
Are you planning to have children immediately?
Would you provide a home not living with your parents, or do you prefer the family all together?
Do you mind if your wife had been married before
(like before reverting etc)?
I am not asking for myself, but these questions might help another who considers.
Best of luck!

Posts: 872 | From: Sydney | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
from that 'person'.... dont you mean people.... why the new thread, oh yea, last night i pointed out the other thread was 4 pages of negative responses from lots of people!!!

guess you just keep talking about me through obsession....

told you you wouldnt be able to stop talking about me!!!!! why dont you delete this thread, start a new one, dont mention me (if thats possible) and i wont post on it.

simple.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
snake poison
Member # 10674

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for snake poison     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looking for a bride, you definitely got served.
Posts: 517 | From: snake city | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Looking for a bride
Member # 10711

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Looking for a bride     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Melati:
Can I ask ,
what duties do you see your wife holding?
do you wish for a stay in the home wife or a career woman?
Are you planning to have children immediately?
Would you provide a home not living with your parents, or do you prefer the family all together?
Do you mind if your wife had been married before
(like before reverting etc)?
I am not asking for myself, but these questions might help another who considers.
Best of luck!

Career or stay at home is up to her , thats her decision really but she should be well educated..

i dont mind if she was married before provided
she doesnt have children... most probably a revert was in a relation or married i understand

sure i will provide a home away of my parents ..

thx melati

Posts: 87 | From: Egypt | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Potter.
Member # 10461

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Potter.     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Keep looking though I think it is not that easy and I have told you in our yahoo conversation why is it so hard to get your business done around here ...
Posts: 512 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL!!!
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
hellraiser
Member # 10722

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hellraiser     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Looking for a bride:
hello

this is a new post and i hope i dont the negative replies i recieved from that person..

29 yrs old male, Iam seriously looking for a bride aged 22-28 muslimah and prefer reverted, wiling to relocate to cairo if not already living here and iam willing to discuss it seriously for anyone of you interested

my email is

nicetomeetyou61@yahoo.com

Like everyone has told you repeatedly, look for your brain and balls first.

Seriously.

Posts: 216 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com