EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » "Tie that Dog up over there before I shoot it"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Tie that Dog up over there before I shoot it"
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[rant on]

Another day dealing with Cairo's finest, doing their "jobs", i.e. harrassing people to no end.

These motherfuckers stopped me, asked me to produce ID, searched me, stuffed their hands in my jeans pocket, all for no reason, which made me extremely angry, I'm territorial and I fucking hate being touched.

In the words of NWA

FÜCK THE PO-LICE

FÜCK this police state.

[/rant off]

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Goddamit, when are we gonna get more female cops in Egypt so that such daily nuisances are more of ... a fantasy, i guess?!
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _Masrawi_:
Goddamit, when are we gonna get more female cops in Egypt so that such daily nuisances are more of ... a fantasy, i guess?!

He he he, Mexico City brought in female traffic cops and it produced results.

The female traffic cops actually issued tickets instead of taking bribes and the city managed to collect ticket fees for the first time ever.

Personally recruit my SIL so she can take out her aggression on someone else besides me.

Along with a few thousand older women cops might actually follow the UN human rights treaties as well as cut down on loads of non-Islamic and non-Christain behavior in a fast hurry.

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sonomod_me
Member # 10522

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sonomod_me     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

My experience with female cops along with my husbands experience, heck everyone's experience with female cops is that they over the top to establish presence and put you in your place.

VERY AGGRESSIVE!!!

Posts: 1765 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

Icon 1 posted      Profile for VanillaBullshit     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Or a nightmare.

I wouldn't mind being frisked by a lady cop, but knowing my luck they'd hire some big, nasty, 6'5" bull-dyke, and she'd start beating me over the head with her tampon rolling machine.

Posts: 2404 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _hellraiser:
I wouldn't mind being frisked by a lady cop, but knowing my luck they'd hire some big, nasty, 6'5" bull-dyke, and she'd start beating me over the head with her tampon rolling machine.

Just stay unshaved...and she won't! [Big Grin]

And when you'll ask her "Was I driving too fast?" she'll smile and say "No, dear, you were flying too low..." [Big Grin]

Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Enigma
Member # 9314

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Enigma     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sadeeqy:
Just stay unshaved...and she won't! [Big Grin]

And when you'll ask her "Was I driving too fast?" she'll smile and say "No, dear, you were flying too low..." [Big Grin]

[Big Grin] LOL [Big Grin]
Posts: 127 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_Masrawi_
Member # 9597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for _Masrawi_     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by _hellraiser:
quote:

Or a nightmare.

Did I fail to mention that those female cops have to be on loan from Sweden? Oh, i am sorry ...
Posts: 2049 | From: Canada | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sadeeqy
Member # 9759

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sadeeqy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Did I fail to mention that those female cops have to be on loan from Sweden? Oh, i am sorry ...

ROFL...it reminds me of Deuce Bigalow in "Male Gigolo"...(the airport scene) [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 1744 | From: Romania | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heheheh hellraiser was u unshaved when they stopped you ..found they not like the rough and ready look [Big Grin] your easy target for them or you get it both ways ,sounds good that one doesnt it [Razz]
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
VanillaBullshit
Member # 10873

I don't have a huge loofah beard, I'm just an ordinary guy, I look like fuckin everyone else around here, they just have nothing better to do.

--------------------

catch a 4alling **ChImP**
Member # 10093

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for catch a 4alling **ChImP**     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
do u have to swear ,and u certainly dont look like my hubby , [Wink]
Posts: 1602 | From: the banana island shake me tweeeeeeee | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shall i leave the leather PC uniform at home then???

damn... thought you liked those baby seal cub leather cuffs?!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com