EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » discos in alex,northcoast,agami

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: discos in alex,northcoast,agami
hany209209
Member # 11706

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for hany209209     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi all ...
i was asking about the discos in alexandria , agami,and north coast
can anyone tell me about them, their fees ,and his comments about evry one?
thnc

Posts: 1 | From: alexandria | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Guest Of Life
Member # 11462

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Guest Of Life     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
welcome to ES
can't help you with your questions though
sure other members will have some info. for you
good luck , enjoy your time [Smile]

Posts: 201 | From: A To : Z | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hany I stayed at my brother-in-law's 6th floor flat in Hannoville, right off of Hannovel Street.

There is a pretty darn "liberal" disco down the adjoining street called "New Admiral Hotel". And a disco of some name just on the same block before you get to the hannoville public beach(the same beach I went swimming at twice a day for 6 days, pure paradise).

Yeah loads of uncovered flesh (some women just had to be prostitutes!) and many more male slap fights over either very loose women or the prostitutes themselves.

I had a very difficult time getting back and forth between the public beach and the flat the nights "New Admiral Hotel" was open. Never seen such extremely horney men in my life. Nor can anyone sleep with that level of volume booming from the disco. And walking down the street is near impossible for 10 hours during hours of operation Weds, Thursday, and Friday. Too many Mercedes, BMW and Nissans clogging the street.

My younger sister-in-law wanted to go to the disco with me, but I don't do discos. Nor do I look forward to being groped by the pigs who go there.

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com