EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Fool for Dummies

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Fool for Dummies
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What *exactly* do you add to your fool to make it as perfect as you like it?
Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like to add a few cloves of crushed garlic.
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, I like garlic, onions, oil..

Any more secret ingredients anyone?

And be fast, I'm making some now for the first time in months.

Posts: 8756 | From: Tax-Free Zone | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for DawnBev     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
some fresh coriander, finely snipped,, some cumin seeds? what about using a flavoured oil? a bit of cayenne pepper.
Posts: 1056 | From: UK, Middle East & Europe | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get-over-it
Member # 8447

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for get-over-it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nothing extra secret goes into mine - I just add tomatoes, onions, oil, hot pepper, garlic, a tiny bit of butter, and some lemon juice - not very adventurous, but it tastes just fine! [Razz]
Posts: 172 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DawnBev
Member # 11276

Rate Member
or some chopped/diced fennel with the onions
newcomer
Member # 1056

Icon 1 posted      Profile for newcomer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Homos (chick pea type not the small flat ones) and dill is nice too.
Posts: 4576 | From: Cairo | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MK the Most Interlectual     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yumm! All nice stuff DB, NC, Blue Skies (sorry you might get offended if I used your initials [Big Grin] )

Now I ate it all up before reading all this..

Okay I'll go make myself a new plate then [Cool]

Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Blueskies..I like mine just like yours with the addition of cumin. Yummm! I'm hungry for fool now [Smile]
Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
get-over-it
Member # 8447

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for get-over-it     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MM - strangely enough I bought some cumin at lunch on my trip to the Arabic supermarket - never tried adding that before, so I must be psychic! Will try it out tomorrow and let you know whether I approve! (and if anyone's got any hints on making mahshi, I'd be very grateful too - I also bought a big jar of vine leaves but don't really know what happens next!)

MK - LOL - BS, I've been called a lot worse!

Posts: 172 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by blue skies:
I also bought a big jar of vine leaves but don't really know what happens next!

If you give them enough time they will manage to get out of the jar and say mama!
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
I also bought a big jar of vine leaves but don't really know what happens next!

If you give them enough time they will manage to get out of the jar and say mama!
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
duh! Twice shyt!
get-over-it
Member # 8447

Member Rated:
LOL, MK - they already look scary enough. You've given me a great excuse to throw the whole damn jar away now before this big cooking experiment of mine gets out of hand.
Elegantly Wasted
Member # 8386

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elegantly Wasted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice one! I think you'll enjoy the addition of the cumin. Don't put too much..just a pinch or two.

My SIL and MIL makes mahshi with rice, finely diced tomatoes, various herbs (parsley, cilantro, dill), onions, salt, pepper. I don't like the dill personally.

quote:
MM - strangely enough I bought some cumin at lunch on my trip to the Arabic supermarket - never tried adding that before, so I must be psychic! Will try it out tomorrow and let you know whether I approve! (and if anyone's got any hints on making mahshi, I'd be very grateful too - I also bought a big jar of vine leaves but don't really know what happens next!)

MK - LOL - BS, I've been called a lot worse!

Posts: 2735 | From: my desk | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
samaka
Member # 9228

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for samaka     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is a Scottish recipe for fool MK. It goes something like .... Round about the cauldron go... Eye of newt, leg of toad. If I can dig it out I will pm you. I regard you as a very 'special' friend now. [Smile]
Posts: 588 | From: an oasis near the pyramids | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
daria1975
Member # 6244

Icon 1 posted      Profile for daria1975     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari:
duh! Twice shyt!

How are you posting faster than every 3 minutes? [Confused]
Posts: 8794 | From: 01-20-09 The End of an Error | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Eek!]
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaZeeZ
Member # 10655

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaZeeZ     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Razz]
Posts: 1539 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by geezer:
quote:
duh! Twice shyt!

How are you posting faster than every 3 minutes? [Confused]
Thta's the trick that only intelligent people like you would notice, uncle Geezer.

[Wink]

MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by samakwish:
There is a Scottish recipe for fool MK. It goes something like .... Round about the cauldron go... Eye of newt, leg of toad. If I can dig it out I will pm you. I regard you as a very 'special' friend now. [Smile]

TOP 10 REASONS FOR BEING ENGLISH
1. Two World Wars and One World Cup.
2. Warm beer.
3. You get to confuse everyone with the rules of cricket.
4. You get to accept defeat graciously in major sporting events.
5. Union jack underpants.
6. Water shortages guaranteed every single summer.
7. You can live in the past and imagine you are still a world power.
8. Bathing once a week - whether you need to or not.
9. Ditto changing underwear.
10. Beats being Welsh.

TOP 10 REASONS FOR BEING SCOTTISH
1. You ain't English!
2. You ain't English!
3. You ain't English!
4. You ain't English!
5. You ain't English!
6. You ain't English!
7. You ain't English!
8. You ain't English!
9. You ain't English!
10. You ain't English!

essexlad69r
Member # 11566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for essexlad69r         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
okay tonker truck..alias..MyKingdomForATaba2Koshari
just read ur interesting English concept..where do I start with u then....oh..Repressed and got f..k..all to do as u seem to be here all day..!!

Posts: 13 | From: essex ,uk | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by essexlad69r:
just read ur interesting English concept..where do I start with u then....oh..Repressed and got f..k..all to do as u seem to be here all day..!!

Missed on choaking the monkey today boy?
Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Dude, for an Englard you have a very interesting username.

essexlad "69r" sounds interesting. Hi, my username is "awrah".

MK want to explain what this correlation means, or you want to introduce us?

Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by awrah:

[Roll Eyes] Yes melady Sono..

69r lad, awrah means pussy.

So she's one big pussy who would like to get introduced to a dickhead like you, sir.

Have you ever seen a pimp with a PhD?!!

Connie Anderson
Member # 11479

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Connie Anderson   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by awrah:

[Roll Eyes] Yes melady Sono..

69r lad, awrah means pussy.

So she's one big pussy who would like to get introduced to a dickhead like you, sir.

Have you ever seen a pimp with a PhD?!!

[Big Grin]
Posts: 991 | From: My daughter is a stalker | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
essexlad69r
Member # 11566

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for essexlad69r         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh am rolling about laughing here!!

just knew some sordid folk would think that of my name..go back to school ladies!!

Posts: 13 | From: essex ,uk | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MK the Most Interlectual
Member # 8356

Rate Member
quote:
oh am rolling about laughing here!!

just knew some sordid folk would think that of my name..go back to school ladies!!

I am in school. Kind of.

And I could use you as a lab animal if you want.

Not that I think you really are a "lad" or anything!

Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

hello essex lad, and welcome to this hell hole that is ES. it can be a nice place, but as you have already spotted MK is here 24/7 these days and all she ever does is bitch...

just think of her as we do, the little street cripple that begs you to toss it a bit of attention, and although you would rather you didnt have to hear it every day as you pass by you feel pity for the poor little wasted life.

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com