EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Living in Egypt » Spreche Deutsch ???

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Spreche Deutsch ???
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ok, a few people really helped me last time and I find myself in a quarry with how to gramatically transate this sentence from German to English:

"In der Regel typische präkonvulsive Symptome nicht oder erst sehr spät zu sehen sind."

ANY HELP IS GREATELY APPRECIATED.

Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:
I find myself in a quarry

ANY HELP IS GREATELY APPRECIATED.

hang on... i'll throw you a rope! how the hell did you get down there?!!! [Big Grin]
Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lovingspirit :)
Member # 11660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingspirit :)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Translation based on bable fish is :
Usually typical praekonvulsive symptoms or only to see very late are not.
check it again at: http://babelfish.yahoo.com/translate_txt

--------------------
Always remembering that we are nothing without His Merciful hand over us.

Posts: 284 | From: gods heaven | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Charm el Feikh?
Member # 10243

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Charm el Feikh?     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
loving spirit I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!

i didnt know about that site... i clicked on the link, and.. child that i am tried it out...

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHAHAHAHA HEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!!!!!

"your grandmother smells like a retarded donkey"

into french, then copy and paste and translate into dutch..

then copy and past and translate back into english is...

"your fragrances of grandmother love a postponed rest."

I LOVE IT....

new game... who gets the best chinese whisper??!!!!

Posts: 5642 | From: hellonearth.myfastforum.org Forum Index | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11660

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lovingspirit :)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
luv you to babe [Smile]

--------------------

Posts: 284 | From: gods heaven | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
seabreeze
Member # 10289

Icon 1 posted      Profile for seabreeze     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
grrr i can translate it, it's the grammer in the translation that is confusing~
Posts: 13440 | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovingspirit translated it right, these symptoms are usually recognized very late or not at all.

Are you working on a text about epilepsy?

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
germanjulia
Member # 8781

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for germanjulia     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tigerlily:
these symptoms are usually recognized very late or not at all.

now you got the right english translation, still there is a little mistake in your german sentence! [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by With a name like Smuckers:

"In der Regel typische präkonvulsive Symptome nicht oder erst sehr spät zu sehen sind."

better: "In der Regel sind typische präkonvulsive Symptome nicht oder erst sehr spät zu sehen."

whatever you're doing, i wish you good luck. [Smile]

Posts: 457 | From: Any Questions? | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Okay, germanjulia, but I hope these symptoms are recognized earlier than later or never! [Wink]
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11660

Rate Member
the bable fish translation site or any other on the internet helps you find the literal translation/meaning of the word, its like an electronic dictionnary, IT DOES NOT translate the text for you , it is your job to do that on your own and work out the grammar... all it does instead of you looking every word in the diction. it does it automatically for you so do not rely on the electronic translation to do the job for you [Wink]

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.
UBB Code™ Images not permitted.
Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com